Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 8. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 06:18:02 AM
If you are already have investing in bitcoin and it runs good , then if you have still extra money then you can try to invest in altcoin cryptos , there are many altcoins to choose from the coin market cap to be invested , it also good to have altcoin investments aside from bitcoin ,you could help promote the altcoin and at the same time will generate profits out it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 06:03:06 AM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?

Today, altcoins create unique opportunities for profitable and promising investments. But you need to understand - in the modern crypto market there are so many different altcoins. Therefore, you need to carefully consider the appropriate choice of coins for investment. Ethereum, Ripple and Waves are such examples today.
Activity: 140
October 22, 2018, 06:48:00 PM
Now I plan to invest only in ethereum. I think that the price for this altcoin is extremely low and it makes sense to invest in it
Activity: 182
October 22, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

I am absolutely sure that investments in properly selected altcoins can be very profitable and successful in the short term. After all, now the price remains very low, and from next year a rapid price increase is possible. But I repeat - you need to carefully select the appropriate altcoins for investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
October 21, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

I am looking forward to investing in monero as i believe that privacy coins are the next big thing in the market. There is going to be a long way to go and I believe that the wait will be long but it is one coin that I am looking forward to investing in. I think that the price of the entire market will go down even more which is why I am still waiting to buy
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
October 20, 2018, 06:51:06 AM
I think that investing in alternative coins can be profitable. But we must carefully study the projects and choose only those that are reliable and promising.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 06:48:07 AM
I would advise that you invest in icos, if you are investing for the short term then the icos could be one of the best ways for you to make the most money from investing in altcoins. You can also put some of your money into trading, some people might say the best ways would be to hold the altcoins but I say put your money to work for you
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 19, 2018, 11:07:52 AM
Investing in altcoins could be one of the best things you could ever do for yourself as an investor. Investing in bitcoin is always the best way to go but you also stand a chance to make a lot of money with altcoins. It is best to put your money into a couple of different coins so as to reduce the risk of losing all of your money so invest in altcoins
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
October 18, 2018, 01:52:15 PM
Investments in altcoins are very common among crypto investors, but now we see that this direction is dying day by day .
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 17, 2018, 11:50:51 AM
If you choose altcoins wisely, and invest in the right projects, even with large drawdowns (as now) you will still be in profit)). As an example ICON, EOS, BNB.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 07:29:28 AM
I think it would be better if investing in trading. because with trading, can benefit periodically. choose altcoin that has a fast price movement to get a profit periodically.

Actually their are different ways of gaining a profit as well. Trading can be consider but it is better to look for more investment not just to stick in one. Aside from that investment is very good way of gaining. In the other hand if you choose for altcoin it needs to gather informations that the price is high.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 07:22:39 AM
Investment is very important to make a better future, now there are many choices for investment and cryptocurrencies are good investment alternatives because they can make our money grow faster
In my opinion the best Altcoin for investment are Ethereum, Ripple and Torn because all have different prices and are getting huge investment funds. In the future these coins will get the top position in the market in volume perspective. You should be patient and cool while holding your coins. Don’t make any abrupt decisions about your holdings.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
October 16, 2018, 05:18:57 AM
I'm looking forward to invest in ripple tron and Apollo ,I think this three projects will done fine in the not too far future ,they have nice roadmaps ahead,can't wait and neo is a plus too
Activity: 252
October 16, 2018, 05:06:19 AM
Yes, take any of the top at least 40 and invest in which one you should decide for yourself especially since it will be a long-term investment
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 16, 2018, 04:49:23 AM
There are many options ... But I stopped at the most popular ones, such as eth, ada, waves, neo!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 04:36:28 AM
I also like altcoins, they are more developed and already more hi-tech. I also like PoS coins, so my choice are APR coin and Electra (ECA). Relatively new but already with many use cases, community and accomplishment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 16, 2018, 04:19:08 AM
Personally i very interested to ALTcoin than bitcoin, because altcoin is cheaper than bitcoin so i believe in altcoin to grow with many potential project for future. And i suggest you to invest your money to Ethereum for long term investing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
October 16, 2018, 03:55:33 AM
I wouldn't recommend any altcoins. Stay believe on bitcoin trust me, You can also check a daily news about bitcoin. Altcoins now are very frustrating me and so stressed I tried to buy some XRP last money and hold for 2 weeks. And the XRP price goes down and that's hurt.
Activity: 770
October 16, 2018, 03:52:00 AM
Currently, the best investment is an investment in such altcoins NEO,EOS,Ripple,ETH,LTC these coins in the long term will give a good steady income.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
October 16, 2018, 03:46:56 AM
we do not worried about how getting profit with cryptocurrency although only have small money, we can try by investment or trade at altcoin have lower price but potential to be on higher price to get profit.
Pages:
Jump to: