Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 5. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 01:24:17 PM
Id' like to hold the most popular altcoins. For example, Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano, Stellar and others. I think that they have a big potential in the future and it would be profitable to hold them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 01:16:06 PM
It is very risky to invest in altcoin, so let's see which altcoins with high trading volume will be a good time for us to buy, so consider before investing, as they affect to our capital

Any investment is risky, even when you open your shop or bakery, you are risking to become bankrupt. Investments should be well thought out and you must buy altcoins in which you are sure.
Activity: 364
November 14, 2018, 08:36:10 AM
I think there is only one altcoin that deserves our trust and investing and this is Ethereum. This coin is so great and with the upcoming update it is going to moon and bring a lot of benefits to its holders.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 04:44:51 AM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?

If you are going to invest ICO, you should try to participate bounty, because most of ICO take a pause, so ETH price will be able to recover a little bit.
Activity: 415
November 14, 2018, 04:25:14 AM
The profit of the altcoin is higher than the profit of the mainstream currency, but the number of altcoins is too much. It is difficult for investors to choose a good altcoin. Many altcoins have almost the same function.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 03:38:12 PM
Not a bad idea if you want to invest in altcoins, but of course all investments have risks, because there are many types of altcoins you have to be good at choosing altcoins that have good potential to make investments, hopefully you are lucky to invest in altcoin
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
November 13, 2018, 03:33:20 PM
now many alts are very effective for makes big profit.first of all I am really interested about xlm & eos coin.this two project are good & potential.

Activity: 308
November 13, 2018, 03:31:07 PM
It is depending on you. do study go on cryptos and make good decision and invest small amount so it may helps you to get experience.then you only know that which coin should select for invest for next time.
I agree with you that from the beginning it is not worth investing a lot of money, and I also advised to invest in tokens with a real product.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 03:28:04 PM
to be a stable number with crypto currency I think it is very difficult because the development of crypto currencies is also influenced by the investors themselves, in conditions like this investors' confidence and patience are very much needed in the development of the crypto currency of course
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 13, 2018, 03:16:33 PM
Altcoins are also a better source of investment. They have also an excellent investment history. Altcoins uses for both long-term and short-term investment purposes. Among all other altcoins Ethereum, bitcoin cash, Ripple, Litecoin are best for investment. They are best because of their profitable market price. Bitcoin cash is good for short term investment purposes. Where as Ethereum is best for long-term investment purposes because of its high market stability. Like this ripple and Litecoin are also good for both short-term and long-term investment purposes.
November 13, 2018, 01:40:06 PM
Of course you can invest in many coins , I think now you can still invest some of the money but not at all, buy top coins
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 05:16:33 AM
It is depending on you. do study go on cryptos and make good decision and invest small amount so it may helps you to get experience.then you only know that which coin should select for invest for next time.
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 13, 2018, 05:15:38 AM
It is very risky to invest in altcoin, so let's see which altcoins with high trading volume will be a good time for us to buy, so consider before investing, as they affect to our capital
Activity: 308
November 13, 2018, 04:41:04 AM

Altcoins give a good profit, but investing in them is very risky. I prefer to invest in stable coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
There is enough space in my portfolio to have very conservative projects such as bitcoin or ethereum and more experimental ones.
copper member
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 01:14:42 AM
I will invest in altcoin for short term and long term holding. Altcoin provide liquidity in the market and address other area of concern apart from payment. Altcoin is definitely good for trading short term profit could be amazing if you are lucky!
Altcoins give a good profit, but investing in them is very risky. I prefer to invest in stable coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
investing in ico coins is very profitable but with a lot of risk, I myself chose to invest in coins ico who had reached the softcap / hardcap after the exchange list is usually cheap then I bought it for investment hoping the price would rise in the future.
Activity: 238
November 12, 2018, 04:34:29 PM
Of course the first altcoin in which I will invest it will be Ethereum , and only then I will certainly invest in eos is the main investment for the coming years!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 04:18:14 PM
I will invest in altcoin for short term and long term holding. Altcoin provide liquidity in the market and address other area of concern apart from payment. Altcoin is definitely good for trading short term profit could be amazing if you are lucky!

Activity: 350
Merit: 13
November 12, 2018, 04:06:51 PM
XMR, XRP, ETH, ADA I invested on these altcoins hoping to see  much more of a return by the year 2019. Although I will still invest more on ETH And XLM because these are very good Altcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
November 12, 2018, 11:32:24 AM
There are few parameters which indicates which is the best coin to invest. If you're willing to invest in cryptos, always do some research about coins and projects before investing your funds. I personally follow below parameters while investing.
Volatility of coin
Marketcap of coin
How old coin is
Its supply
Price graph of last 9 months
Always do some homework on above parameters while investing in any coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
November 12, 2018, 10:54:43 AM
•BTC
•ETH
•XRP
•BCH
•XLM
These are the top 5 coins in crypto market. But always remeber never test depth of the river with both the feet. In other words do some research, analyse the trends only then go for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: