Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 10. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 04:02:25 AM
Yes, in my opinion, Altcoin to invest is IGNIS, because the coin has a very good movement seen from the graph, because ignis is an old coin that provides maximum benefits.

Activity: 364
Merit: 13
October 13, 2018, 03:46:27 AM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?

I'm looking forward to invest the best Altcoins I woul like to hold is ethereum,cardano,NEO and ,EOS.
these altcoins has a potential to give me a huge profit in the end of the year.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 322
October 13, 2018, 02:58:32 AM
My list of favorite altcoins are too many, although I’m not going for all of them cause I don’t have the money to do that. But I have NEO, I am really looking forward and I might do soon. I already have Ethereum and ETC (might sell Classic).

I also have Monero, thinking of buying ZEC and Litecoin, sold my LTC last year. There are lots of good altcoins in the market and you can buy them all for a cheap price, so I’m going for them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 11:24:49 PM
A good altcoint type for investment, I have 3 recommendations, namely ethereum, neo, eos, all of them are worth considering and worthy of being invested, buy the coint and start investing in it
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 11:16:47 PM
For me its still the best investment is ETH, BTC, NEM, XRP. But its up to you if how you can invest your money. Try some research about that altcoins already mentioned. Because in the future can help us, In my vocabulary I stay my money on ETH and XRP. That coin can gives me a great profit, Sometimes I've lose but many got won.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
October 12, 2018, 11:08:58 PM
altcoins that can provide benefits for us to do in forums that we can develop when we are in a downturn, where we need the names of altcoins that invest in every field
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 11:00:14 AM
These coins are the very promising and the best features to investment for the long term:-

WAVES
NEM
TRON
TRX
BTC

Activity: 149
October 12, 2018, 10:49:16 AM
It is really good to invest in altcoins. I have the following coins right now which I am investing in and trust me their projects are very good.
Paragon
Cardano
Power ledger
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 12, 2018, 04:13:21 AM
I just invest my money into big coins like ETH, XLM, XRP and NEO, i'm very sure if you hold that coins more than 1 years it will give you more profit. Patient is the only key if you want to get big profit in cryptocurrency.
Today's investment in altcoin will be better than BTC or ETH, because these two coin are now only intermediaries to buy tokens so their value is constantly decreasing because the ICO sells to fund the project. , they will accept the sale.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
October 12, 2018, 04:03:00 AM
altcoin is an altvernative coin other than bitcoin. which development is not as good as bitcoin.
I am not anti-altcoin but if I have to choose then I will choose bitcoin.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
October 12, 2018, 03:26:43 AM
I just invest my money into big coins like ETH, XLM, XRP and NEO, i'm very sure if you hold that coins more than 1 years it will give you more profit. Patient is the only key if you want to get big profit in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 03:24:38 AM
I hope to invest in Ripple.
I know that Ripple is an extraordinary altcoin.
Although the value of the price is still very cheap at the moment, I am sure that future Ripple prices will be expensive coins.
The technology started by Ripple is very good and stable so there is a possibility if the Ripple price will be high.
Even since yesterday, there have been many banks that have researched the technology used by Ripple, because Ripple can do transactions that only require a little time and this is very surprising for the banking world.
copper member
Activity: 266
October 12, 2018, 02:35:39 AM

I'm looking forward to invest on this altcoin of the project SGamePro because the team looks very solid. Another reason why I would invest to this project is because it is pewdiepie who is the face of their project. And I know that pewdiepie can make this project grow even more.
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 02:27:47 AM
Investment in Altcoin is a good thing and can make our future better, I am sure that the trend of using crypto will continue to increase and crypto performance will continue to improve so that we can get big profits someday.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
October 12, 2018, 02:07:45 AM
for now maybe in my opinion altacoin that I hope is ETH because I have faith and trust if the coin will develop with the development of times and technology even though no one predicts with certainty the future development of the main capital of faith and patience
I think investing on altcoin is really a great idea today due to the huge dip that we are experiencing. If we are going to look at the price of the altcoin it is really affected on the huge dip that is why we need to buy altcoin today because it is still affordable, time may comes that the crypto will really rise and  altcoin will also rise and we can't afford to buy it for good.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
October 12, 2018, 01:54:38 AM
for now maybe in my opinion altacoin that I hope is ETH because I have faith and trust if the coin will develop with the development of times and technology even though no one predicts with certainty the future development of the main capital of faith and patience
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 12, 2018, 01:40:32 AM
Investment is very important to make a better future, now there are many choices for investment and cryptocurrencies are good investment alternatives because they can make our money grow faster

Actually, I prefer to invest in Bitcoin but as soon as the question was about the other cryptocurrencies, I will try to answer it. I suppose, now, we should buy the tokens which have the future - TRON, Stellar, EOS, and Cardano.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 10, 2018, 08:32:48 AM
I think you can make an altcoin investment, that is, you just try to invest in the ethreum, maybe in a few months, ethereum will experience a very periodic increase and you can make an investment in a sustainable or long term, just try who knows it will be your profit
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
October 10, 2018, 07:55:08 AM
I perosnally like to invest alt coins than BTC.
In alt coins you have ample options. You can select alt coins as per your requirement. There are many options for long term investments and short term investments. I personally like ETH and EOS
Because these coins have vast market cap in cryptos. Also people have faith on these coins.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 07:44:01 AM
I think it depends on where you are good but it's best to invest in altcoin especially altcoin in investing because of the ico-sized risky specs especially if it's a shame to buy your coin in ico so be careful of buy ico because not all legit scams are also worth the money for investing in altcoins because not all legit.

We all know that not all coins here in crypto are legit because most of it is a shitcoins, that's why we need to be careful and make deep analysis in every altcoins that we choose.
Pages:
Jump to: