Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest only in active projects - page 5. (Read 24500 times)

copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service
October 27, 2019, 03:00:08 PM
Investing in a dead coin is the greatest mistake every investor could ever make. I for instance will never throw my money into a coin with low volume on exchanges because the possibility that such coin will soon wash out from the surface of the market is high

Actually the market is unpredictable so no one can say which coin is good for investment purposes, 75% it depends on your luck and 25% on your market research or survey. Invest only in top 20 coins and nowadays bitcoin is the best option for investment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
October 27, 2019, 02:57:43 PM
Investing in a dead coin is the greatest mistake every investor could ever make. I for instance will never throw my money into a coin with low volume on exchanges because the possibility that such coin will soon wash out from the surface of the market is high
investing in coins that do not have a lot of volume will make your funds go to zero, it takes courage to invest in coins that are still at the development stage. because the risk is very large if the project successfully develops there will be benefits but if it fails then the investment will lose
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
October 27, 2019, 02:53:20 PM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
October 27, 2019, 02:13:34 PM
Old coins especially those in the top order in CMC can indeed be safely invested, yes, including doge in my opinion, because doge community is very strong so the coins are quite stable and at times there is always a pump from these doge coins, so this surprise is highly anticipated for doge coin holder
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
https://gptverse.art/
October 27, 2019, 02:03:17 PM
As a wise investor, I will not invest in dead coins or coins that do not have a good price development. anyone will never do that or put money into a dead project. so I think investing with active projects or coins that have further price development is highly recommended.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
October 27, 2019, 01:40:45 PM
Yes, it’s true, only in proven and lively projects do you need to invest, watch what they do, watch news, conferences and invest in these projects.

in the development carried out by the developer it is important to see because a good project certainly makes developments in accordance with the plans that have been made, so invest your funds in projects that are active in socializing to investors and the community
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
October 27, 2019, 11:31:14 AM
I agree with you to invest in an active project, because if the project that we invest is not active then the possibility of coin prices from the project will continue to fall and die, so that it will make our money will be lost because of investing in project that are not active, therefore we must invest in active project to make a profit.

investing in projects that are still making great progress I think it will be more interesting because the developments that are still being made can make the community believe that the project still wants to compete in technology in the crypto field. although sometimes the benefits are not great if the development does not occur productively
I am in favor of projects that have proven to be worthy of investment. As far as the development goes, it is something that will happen forever because there is always a room for improvement. Those projects and coins that have been with us for years now will keep on improving with time. Development is not as important as benefits and potential is. Therefore, it is best to go with trustworthy stuff.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
October 26, 2019, 03:46:31 PM
Gone were the days when we were investing into a bunch of shit ideas and proposals that had no solid use case. I only put my time and money into blockchain start ups that have something to show for in the real world. A working product is the least category coupled with highly experienced team members are some of the things that i look out for. I think Temtum project is a good one to look out for in the near future.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
October 26, 2019, 03:38:15 PM
I will never invest in a dead or altcoin project that is difficult to develop. I always invest in altcoin which is active or has price developments and the products function well like Ethereum and also BinanceCoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
October 26, 2019, 01:24:36 PM
I agree with you to invest in an active project, because if the project that we invest is not active then the possibility of coin prices from the project will continue to fall and die, so that it will make our money will be lost because of investing in project that are not active, therefore we must invest in active project to make a profit.
Activity: 268
Merit: 101
WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!
October 26, 2019, 11:12:59 AM
Yes, doge coin is indeed a very unique and good coin with a lot of potential for further development. I think it is the coin of future, although it has gone down a bit in recent years, But it has potential for growth in the further upcoming years.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168
October 24, 2019, 02:31:41 PM
Before investing into any project, the first thing for any Investors who's not ready to get his fingers burnt is to do background check about the project and check if the devopers are committed to the project and are they following all what they have written on their roadmap and White paper. That's my own view of investing and it has been helping me since I joined crypto
I agree that before the investment into some project it's necessary to conduct serious research.
This resource can help with this: https://coincodecap.com/
It shows the most active projects on Github. You can also see dead projects. There are more than 1300 of them:
https://coincodecap.com/dead-crypto-project
Activity: 162
October 24, 2019, 12:39:37 PM
Before investing into any project, the first thing for any Investors who's not ready to get his fingers burnt is to do background check about the project and check if the devopers are committed to the project and are they following all what they have written on their roadmap and White paper. That's my own view of investing and it has been helping me since I joined crypto
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
October 24, 2019, 12:11:02 PM
As far as I know Pundi X will now release their product called Blockchain Phone.
How do you analyze the tokens you list? Is it because the chart isn't moving fast enough? You are wrong. Dead coin is totally zero volume, totally zero value. Dead coin is due to scam coin, scam project!
Agree, because the Pundi X is still actively developing their products and it can't be considered deadcoin/shitcoin just because it is seen from the price only 2 satoshi. It only takes time for the price of the Pundi X to pump again
I think with the running of the program that will be held will be able to pump the price back, at first the pundi X is a good project, and I think if the team is still moving and giving a breakthrough, then investors will come back again to believe it. at a low price like today, it is an opportunity for us

Activity: 490
Merit: 16
October 24, 2019, 11:57:30 AM
I am only against your topic that says 'invest only in active projects' well all projects are active from the very start until they start fading, mediocre rated projects, scam projects, pump and dump projects are all active from the start, been active does not mean they will be active for ever
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
October 24, 2019, 11:46:38 AM
As far as I know Pundi X will now release their product called Blockchain Phone.
How do you analyze the tokens you list? Is it because the chart isn't moving fast enough? You are wrong. Dead coin is totally zero volume, totally zero value. Dead coin is due to scam coin, scam project!
Agree, because the Pundi X is still actively developing their products and it can't be considered deadcoin/shitcoin just because it is seen from the price only 2 satoshi. It only takes time for the price of the Pundi X to pump again
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
October 24, 2019, 11:35:26 AM
This one would be a great help for those who are looking forward to find a good project to invest in. I became a participant in Pundi X actually and I can really say that it is a good project although it took so much time before I got my token. The value was very high when I sold it and I was able to convert it into large value. I can really say that this list is a trusted one so if you want convenience, try looking at these projects and invest on it and see if you will regret it or not.
some coins do not experience movement and trading in the market does not mean their project is dead. pundix I think it's a good project, just a little sluggish now trading. there will be a time where the price will increase. and BCN I think you should pay attention and start researching it. some updates may increase its value.
Activity: 655
October 24, 2019, 11:28:21 AM
Here is a good source to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

Source: https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1068856384983363585?s=21

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)
This one would be a great help for those who are looking forward to find a good project to invest in. I became a participant in Pundi X actually and I can really say that it is a good project although it took so much time before I got my token. The value was very high when I sold it and I was able to convert it into large value. I can really say that this list is a trusted one so if you want convenience, try looking at these projects and invest on it and see if you will regret it or not.

I do not know the beginning of the PundiX Project launched or until it was profitable as you explained, but I heard my friend and participated in the project and made thousands of dollars at that time. but I look back at the pundix tokens which didn't seem to have a good price development after experiencing the pump at the time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
October 24, 2019, 11:20:03 AM
Here is a good source to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

Source: https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1068856384983363585?s=21

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
October 24, 2019, 10:16:45 AM
There are much more dead projects on the market. In my opinion every coin that does not have a working product after 2 years of development is dead. Whatever happens it is going to be extremely difficult to recover the price.

Even active projects doesn't guarantee that they are good to invest at, so let us not consider that way, there are other factors and things to consider before that, so let's be patient in looking for some good project, don't be too much in a hurry to invest if you don't want to lose your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: