Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest only in active projects - page 9. (Read 24501 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 10, 2019, 08:30:35 AM
Investing is not just put the money on the project but you need to evaluate and make sure the project is legit and good,Dont invest if the project is not active because it has possibilities that the project is dead or exit scam.but not all active projects are legit and gold their are still active projects that are scam so be wise on choosing projects so you will no fooled by scammers.
Activity: 413
April 10, 2019, 07:53:06 AM
Investment and trading are really completely different things, although it is possible that, let's say, joint application in your strategy. We take the tool and sell part at a certain stage, and then buy some of it if everything goes according to plan, and the total portfolio tends to grow.

Investing now without minimal knowledge in trading is stupid. The reason was that we need to know the demand for a coin. Or on the product if these qualities are not there may be problems.
Activity: 756
Merit: 10
April 10, 2019, 07:38:48 AM
Investment and trading are really completely different things, although it is possible that, let's say, joint application in your strategy. We take the tool and sell part at a certain stage, and then buy some of it if everything goes according to plan, and the total portfolio tends to grow.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
April 02, 2019, 03:21:50 PM
You must invest in active projects only.
Cryptocurrencies have always been distinguished by their unpredictability, which directly depends on the economic processes taking place on the market.
But if you correctly use the market volatility and invest correctly, you can achieve great success.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 01, 2019, 04:50:50 PM
That is ver very wise advise! I got some tokens from one project which have active buisness in real area and now them give me profit arount 5x.
Activity: 350
April 01, 2019, 04:14:52 PM
Of course you need to choose active projects , especially if you are a beginner and do not know how to trade then of course choose only the top altcoins
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
April 01, 2019, 03:41:23 PM
I think that this kind of thing is common to us. We only invest on those projects that are always giving news about what's happening on their project.

Dead projects are not to invest to. It will just lead you rekt if you do so. The thing is, before we invest, we need to DYOR on every projects where we want our money to be.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 01, 2019, 03:23:22 PM
If you want to do risk free investment then go for well-established altcoins such as Ethereum, cardano, Litecoin, Monero, Ripple and Neo. As many gambling sites have been accepting Doge, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to buy some Doge.
Doge is a very good trading coin. it is very volatile regarding bitcoin and helps you make good money
Activity: 616
April 01, 2019, 03:00:35 PM
Investing in active projects is very important. Many of the top coins have a development team that is so solid that they can provide big profits. Actual projects will continue to grow like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
I think that in the coming years, all projects will show growth. still a very early stage of market development.
I am also sure if there will be a time when crypto will grow again whether this year or next year, it is clear that Crypto will not die.
but we still have to be selective in choosing projects because there are so many scams that we really have to choose projects that have an active team.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
April 01, 2019, 02:58:12 PM
If you want to do risk free investment then go for well-established altcoins such as Ethereum, cardano, Litecoin, Monero, Ripple and Neo. As many gambling sites have been accepting Doge, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to buy some Doge.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 01, 2019, 02:37:45 PM
Investing in active projects is very important. Many of the top coins have a development team that is so solid that they can provide big profits. Actual projects will continue to grow like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
I think that in the coming years, all projects will show growth. still a very early stage of market development.
Activity: 574
April 01, 2019, 02:34:06 PM
It's true sense should be invested in active projects. But one thing more before the investment we should have choose the good projects last  performance know carefully. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
April 01, 2019, 02:22:50 PM
That is just that, if you really want to see your investment yield then there is the need to take great decisions. Most projects we see in the crypto space has nothing to offer us with many also turning out to be scam.
Activity: 289
April 01, 2019, 02:17:26 PM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
April 01, 2019, 02:14:27 PM
And I do not understand you by what criteria do you evaluate the projects? Let's consider Pundy X, you say that this project is dead, but if you go to the project chat, then make sure that the project reverses a lot of new agreements and holds listings on the largest exchanges.

He says only about technology development and if they use a private github repository then development can't be tracked by such services
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 01, 2019, 02:09:25 PM
Yes, this is true because if someone invest on project who are not active then there is almost no chance to recover the investments, anyway i don't like projects who ask kyc.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
April 01, 2019, 02:01:41 PM
Investing in active projects brings only positive results.
You must immediately be able to distinguish between promising projects and useless projects, and then you will save your time and money.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
April 01, 2019, 11:56:34 AM
And I do not understand you by what criteria do you evaluate the projects? Let's consider Pundy X, you say that this project is dead, but if you go to the project chat, then make sure that the project reverses a lot of new agreements and holds listings on the largest exchanges.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
April 01, 2019, 11:15:36 AM
Once the project is inactive or no developers because they abbandoned the coins there is no reason for you to invest to that projwct because you watse your time and also your money because anytime the coin who not active can decrease the value or dump.  But I lile active project because it can add more the motivation of the investors and also to invest because we know they have developer who care to the coin that I nvested.
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
April 01, 2019, 11:11:12 AM
I think invest in active projects are the right thing, as we know that there are currently more than 2000 coins and tokens, meaning that there are more than 2000 projects, and I notice there are always coins that are removed from the exchange so we have to invest in active projects .
Pages:
Jump to: