Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest only in active projects - page 7. (Read 24501 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
April 11, 2019, 03:27:41 PM
Definitely it will be the best solution to the dumping of Bitcoin and altcoins. We need to invest only in active and working projects. No way around. Or just focus on trading.
It is correctly noted that you need to invest only in "live" that is, working projects. Ratings are not indicators. Look for projects where there is a unique idea and is its own development. As for example in the new project Sound Money Coin.

Invest in the right project or token is good idea but most time due to the hype on project one no long know if the project will see limelight,because too many scam project out there, for me research and studying is the way out to break even in Crypto business.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
April 11, 2019, 09:16:22 AM
Yes I agree. Doge is one of the altcoins that has the potential to be compared to ethereum. Because doge investors are still relatively strong. When all the coins go down, doge still survives.
although doge price very cheap but it be doge strenght.its price relative stable ,and much traders use doge while they convert or tranfer from exchanges to another exchanges.doge fee transaction very cheap and its why most investors use it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 11, 2019, 09:00:06 AM
Yes I agree. Doge is one of the altcoins that has the potential to be compared to ethereum. Because doge investors are still relatively strong. When all the coins go down, doge still survives.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
April 11, 2019, 08:55:06 AM
Investing into crypto projects is  not about how active the projects are. To become a successful investor, investing in crypto projects with working products and spending time to research on crypto projects are the necessary tools. These tools can help you as an investor to know which crypto projects are worth to invest and not to be deceived on how active they are. Not all active projects will become successful projects.

Invest in active project is good, Invest in active project with working product is even better, but when you look at the whole crypto market with all the projects we have, how many can really say they have a working product that people are really using and benefit from their services?
only few of this project has an active product till now, but when the project is still active in development and working towards creating a working product also is important, so i think both are equally good reason for investment.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 11, 2019, 08:53:56 AM
I am very afraid of the upcoming year. People want crypto to raise, but they do not realise that we need more working products on this market. We won't reach something, until all of the projects from top 100 on CMC will reveal their working, blockchain based solutions.
Indeed, working product will lift everything up, we do need to get information about top coins which updating their system and provide more usable products, with adoptions has been talk, projects needs to have something to show up and attract more investors interest, with sets of ideas that can be done in real life, support will follow when there's a workings backbone behind it.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
April 11, 2019, 08:47:54 AM
I agree, but sometimes is hard to say which one is "active", especially in case of new ones. At the beginning, every cryptocurrency looks promising, but we can't be sure how its future will look like. You have to relay on your instinct. I invest year ago in FuturoCoin, which was back then brand new project, and now I'm glad about it, because it succeed (it became first crypto sponsor of Formula 1: https://newsroom.futurocoin.com/lets-start-the-season/ ), but in many cases our investments could be failure
Activity: 1302
Merit: 324
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 11, 2019, 08:19:04 AM
I am very afraid of the upcoming year. People want crypto to raise, but they do not realise that we need more working products on this market. We won't reach something, until all of the projects from top 100 on CMC will reveal their working, blockchain based solutions.
most of projects didnt developt their working product before ico launched.they depend on fund that coming from crowdsale.i am sure investors feel bored with this condition.they affraid if investing their money for uncertain projects.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 11, 2019, 08:00:17 AM
i don't think this rule applies to all coins. i invested in IOTA. It is not an active project, recently. but it is a quality project. it will show its energy, at the beginning of the bull market.
Activity: 252
April 11, 2019, 07:55:46 AM
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
April 11, 2019, 06:11:49 AM
Most probably and to be safe one should invest in active projects, there is a website called blocktivity http://www.blocktivity.info/ which calculated the number of activity on the respective blockchain of the project. It has various factors which determines if the development is active or Inactive.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 11, 2019, 12:10:00 AM
Investing into crypto projects is  not about how active the projects are. To become a successful investor, investing in crypto projects with working products and spending time to research on crypto projects are the necessary tools. These tools can help you as an investor to know which crypto projects are worth to invest and not to be deceived on how active they are. Not all active projects will become successful projects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
April 10, 2019, 10:29:05 PM
You also need to understand that many projects only create the appearance of action, and in fact, nothing happens inside. The analysis of project announcements for the past few months helps to deal with this best of all, and how much the project’s promises have been fulfilled by now.
But at least they are giving some new information about the development of their project. Not only just discuss about the price.
Sometimes they don't often give news. But when they do, it brings a good rising potential to the coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 10, 2019, 10:21:04 PM
Yes, active projects do seem to be more promising for investment, but remember not all projects have a good team, we must be more selective in choosing projects so that we don't get caught up in the wrong projects that will harm us, keep learning and understand better in cryptocurrency project
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
April 10, 2019, 10:04:26 PM
Crypto has its annual cycle, so each year, crypto in general has its most active and less active periods.
If even in the most active period, when most of other projects wake up and turn into more actively developments, products or app releases, and more events to promote or more initiatives to build up new partnerships, your interest projects do not show any signal of more actively situation, you should stop hopelessly hope on their changes. It is my opinion, and I apply it for my investment, maybe I am wrong, but I will stick with that approach.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
April 10, 2019, 09:11:28 PM
I still follow opinion leaders like Ian Balina and advisors like Sydney Ifergan. Many times they have researched the projects they are follow and are able to recommend for others (without giving financial advice. Cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and anything can happen. Having this at the back of the mind helps alot
Activity: 798
April 10, 2019, 09:04:00 PM
Investing only in active projects that have proven themselves well during the existence of the cryptocurrency market is the right decision.
Projects without a future disappear as quickly as comes, so time plays a good role for projects with a bright future.

I am prefer invest in top 200 coinmarketcap website. Thats indicate a good project and have strong developers team. Or if we doubt to invest in altcoin, bitcoin is safest investment in crypto and having biggest liquidity in market
Activity: 378
April 10, 2019, 08:14:18 PM
Activeness is not all to consider, to invest, first read Whitepaper and the team behind that specific project and what happens on their various social media handles and trust me, with this thorough research, you will know when and when not to invest.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
April 10, 2019, 03:01:55 PM
Among those list are some good coin but definitely not all as far as am concern,PundiX is not bad.
Activity: 560
April 10, 2019, 03:00:00 PM
Of course, you need to carefully choose which project to invest in and make it remotely difficult. It is best to monitor the coins from the top 100 and from them choose about 5 of the most promising.
Activity: 504
April 10, 2019, 02:54:49 PM
Investing only in active projects that have proven themselves well during the existence of the cryptocurrency market is the right decision.
Projects without a future disappear as quickly as comes, so time plays a good role for projects with a bright future.
Nowadays, many cryptocurrency users sell bad coins, even at a cheap price, in order to transfer all their funds to more popular coins and to more promising projects. Of course, I believe that this will positively affect the entire cryptocurrency market, but there is one caveat in that not everyone will be able to sell their junk coins. After all, someone must buy them.
Pages:
Jump to: