Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 105. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 482
Merit: 117
March 12, 2018, 10:26:55 AM
you are newcomer to this crypto world then i prefer you first work in bounty. join to bounty campaign. then after earning some money then invest on it. both are very important to earn more money. but first learn and earn money in bitcoin forum or bouty.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 10:19:23 AM
If you have as much money as possible you can try to invest in the world of cryptocurrency.
But if you do not have enough capital you can earn more coins by following bounty from various projects held in various countries.
From the results of helping develop the project you will be paid and can get token, where the tokens can you make a valuable coin.
Activity: 71
March 12, 2018, 10:11:48 AM
For me, I prefer bounty. Why? because bounty campaigns have also been found to be extremely effective when it comes to growing a community that is loyal and dedicated to a service and product. Startups may use bounties for engagement with possible customers in a manner that is far more fun and interactive than past methods. The costs of the bounty campaign will differ depending on various factors, such as campaign duration and the bounty tasks which are offered. Managing a bounty campaign requires manually checking submissions as well as working with the community, which takes up a considerable amount of resources and time.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 10:08:37 AM
If you want to get big amount of profit, then take the risk and invest but if you want to play safe then you can be on bounty. 
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
March 12, 2018, 09:58:14 AM
If you have money invested
Choose the right project that you trust
Only trust yourself

If you do not have the money go to  "bounty"

Choose the appropriate project to start creating the first money for you and then choose the right investment project

All the best
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
March 12, 2018, 09:44:03 AM
for now I prefer bounty because there I can earn income from this forum but when I have more money then I will plunge an ICO to invest because it will be very profitable when you follow a great ICO.
I will invest in pre-ICO, they offer prices far in the price of ICO and it is very profitable will probably try it next year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
March 12, 2018, 07:26:00 AM
If you have the opportunity to participate in the bounty with good remuneration, I had remained in the bounty than you have invested.Because any ico may not be successful and you will lose either money or time spent on bounty.
Activity: 135
March 12, 2018, 06:59:08 AM
With everyday bounty bring less and less money, also icos are many scams, i prefer to invest because there can be some nice %, but im only investing in whitelists .
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 06:57:41 AM
i prefer both. joining in bounty can help you to earn to start investing. most of the people i know is doing this because they are afraid to draw a money so they joined bounty and used the money they got in campaigns for investment
Activity: 132
March 12, 2018, 06:46:51 AM
If you have time then bounty and if you have money then invest. If you have both then do both. Bounties take some time to pay though. So you need to have some patience.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 06:44:53 AM
well if we dont have funds to invest we just have to participate on bounty programs its just needed hardwork and time to complete the task everyweek and be sure to be honest of your works because if not there's a possibility that you will get ban on the campaign
Activity: 406
March 12, 2018, 06:42:42 AM
I think doing both is okay, but I'll like to keep investing than bounty

I believe that you need to do both, and that. Yes, of course generosity brings benefits, but if you invest in the project, the proffit will be more. Personally, I do so.

However, before being generous you should check the project if it's not a scam  
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
March 11, 2018, 10:17:42 AM
Several bounty programs still active and also referral, join now
https://ecex.exchange/ 

Activity: 223
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 08:31:50 AM
If you have plenty of funds to invest, so go on investing on crypto. There are so many altcoins to chose from. But if you one of us, rather chose bounty. In bounty hunting there is less stress, less anxiety, and less panic. Just be diligent and you'll work will be paid of.
Activity: 280
March 11, 2018, 08:30:07 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

If I have more funds, I prefer to focus on investing. Because of the limited money, I follow both but the coins earned from bounty sometimes have a good price. And also can be used as capital to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
March 11, 2018, 08:17:52 AM
I think doing both is okay, but I'll like to keep investing than bounty

I believe that you need to do both, and that. Yes, of course generosity brings benefits, but if you invest in the project, the proffit will be more. Personally, I do so.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
March 11, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
i prefer to do its bounty because it is free and also you dont need to use some money to get token it is the matter of doing research to avoid being scam and also to get legit one
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
March 11, 2018, 08:14:48 AM
For myself, I accept these two options and investing and bounty. When choosing a bounty, I learn about the project and this allows me to draw certain conclusions that will help me then for investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 11, 2018, 08:10:18 AM
It's simple! If you have money, it is more convenient for you to invest in a project. And if the incomes are small, like mine, and you are ready to work daily, then the best and perhaps the only way for you is to participate in bounty campaigns.
Fully agree with Jr. Padawan.  Cheesy
The answer to the question of the topic lies in the awareness of its resources, if there is more money but less time, then it is necessary to invest in ico, if there is on the contrary - then it is better to do bounty. You should also participate in the bounty if you have the money and time or dont have money but have a time. Anyway with bounty partipation your profit will only be more effective.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 07:58:50 AM
It's simple! If you have money, it is more convenient for you to invest in a project. And if the incomes are small, like mine, and you are ready to work daily, then the best and perhaps the only way for you is to participate in bounty campaigns.
Jump to: