Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 106. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 07:06:56 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Both of them have good and bad points so i am in to both the more the options the merrier
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
March 11, 2018, 07:05:26 AM
I don't have much yet for me to invest so now all I do is to join and join every bounty I get, and it's fun joining bounties because I get to challenge myself for the things that needs to be done. But if I already have enough profit I would definitely try to invest.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 07:03:08 AM
for my bounty I will choose no matter how much I pay atlest sure that you can get your unlike in ibvestment there chance chance to be scam not to hate my investment it's still better if you do not have money like in Bounty I pay you or not well you do not have to be like an investment with an opportunity to lose money and earn a living.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 06:32:21 AM
That depends how much money you got...if you have enough money you will choose investing but make sure you choose ico wisely because we dont know it will succes in the future or not...and in bounty it really has more high risk like that...maybe you wont get paid after ico.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 06:29:51 AM
I am more interested in bounty
if my money is more likely I will be thinking to invest it Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 11, 2018, 06:24:19 AM
Invest. If I only have a lot of money for sure i would invest directly to BTC or altcoin with formidable concept that will surely implement the project and will get dividend from investing to that particular ICO. I have the interest in a certain ICO that promote education since the kind of project is easy to implement just to get contact of a school then create a specialized program that will help promote the project at the same time will benefit the school with the latest tren of technology as the aid for a good instructional materials. As we all know that the government in every country have the problem for education. Education is a fudamental need of a human being. This ICO is really good and it is already being recognized globally. This ICO that I was referring to was the BITSCHOOL ICO project. This is a good project. If only given the chance I will give my trust to this ICO and for sure I will earn my investment in the near future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 06:19:33 AM
For me both are also better, but I still like to invest in bitcoin than I join join signature,
Because for we invest in bitcoin with very easy to get better profit, because we will wait with low price and we will sell it with higher ,so we will more easily get big profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 06:18:14 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

I did both of them because I want to have more profit and I was really looking for something where I can put some of my savings. And then I tried doing bounty too while having a day job. I made it as my part time and it did really help me with my finances.
Activity: 392
March 11, 2018, 06:15:51 AM
  Both are good to earn money . I prefer to bounty because I don't have a money to invest .
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 11, 2018, 06:15:18 AM
Honestly I would suggest to do bounty first if you are new to crypto currency, because that's what I'm doing. With that, even though the project is scam or not, at least, the thing you've lost is the time and effort, unlike in investing, you will lost your money at the same time. However, if you are confident with the certain project and you have a lot of experience already in alt coins, definitely its your choice to invest or not. Because investing is good also especially if you have the resources plus the project is good then you will have the possibility to acquire a better income.
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
March 11, 2018, 06:09:41 AM
Maybe it is faster to gain profit by investing your own money in crypto  but I generally prefer to join bounty campaigns. If the project is good enough for me I can hold its coin otherwise I can sell them to buy different promising coin for me. Investing my earnings from bounties is the safest way I think.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 06:07:24 AM
It depends on how much you can invest. If you have large enough finances, although $ 20,000, you can simply invest in ICO or in coins.
Activity: 170
March 11, 2018, 06:05:28 AM
If there is no seed money, it is better to participate in bounty campaigns. But this type of activity does not bring tangible income. Much greater profits can be brought by trade in cryptocurrency. But there may be problems here.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
March 11, 2018, 03:50:42 AM
Hello!

If you have money and willing to take risk in cryptocurrency world you can invest since it is much faster to earn coins than doing a bounty that takes a3-5 months until coon distribution. but if you dont have money  for investment then doing bounties could help you generate income in crypto world
Activity: 210
March 11, 2018, 03:49:42 AM
If you have money then invest, but never put all your assets on it. Just be prepared on what will happen whether be good or bad. Investing in crypto is a win or lose situation. You better be know how to play on it and take risk. On the other hand, if don't have money to invest just do bounty. You can also earn from it by campaigning ICO's. If these ICO's bring home the bacon then your lucky and if not better to choose more ICO's. If you earn from bounty then it's your decision whether to put your earnings to invest in crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 03:40:42 AM
I prefer to join bounty campaigns and invest my earnings from bounty on other coins. I've been doing this strategy for a couple of months no loses all profits.  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
March 11, 2018, 03:36:54 AM
Any activity in the crypto world will be very profitable if you have a pretty good strategy. In general, investment activity on crypto of things to note is in terms of crypto popularity that you should see. and also Bounty arguably a new trend to get bitcoin but only part of that understand it. and the strategies you must do in bounty activities are the first to seek information about the ongoing bounty project. But Not all gifts will pay for the hard work we have done and the causes Usually because the funds they collect from ICO do not meet their expectations then detailed research should be considered.
Activity: 205
March 10, 2018, 01:29:18 PM
I think doing both is okay, but I'll like to keep investing than bounty
Activity: 53
March 10, 2018, 01:28:28 PM
I think its better to invest, because bounty take a lot of time nowadays and a lot of people participate in bounties, so you receive pennies.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
March 10, 2018, 01:16:17 PM
I get my crypto from participating in bounty and I think I am really achieving this with a lot of altcoins in my wallet and keeping them. I am already partcipating in this project https://ico.kickcity.io/, wish the project the best.
Jump to: