Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 107. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 12:12:02 PM
I prefer to get crypto and hodl, and i trade altcoins in 2-3 weeks , and main crypto is to 1-2 years  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
https://bitnautic.io/images/bitnautic-logo-bit.png
March 10, 2018, 12:09:55 PM
INVESTIN into a project, specially when the project has a great potential to grow, seeing its supply, and its impact in crypto society. I can say it is profitable. Only if we have something to invest into. If not, participate in bounty campaigns, and earn tokens based on the task made. Soon learn trading and exchange,. You earn, learn and someday you will find yourself investing. Both are profitable actually, they both come in process. But I prefer doing BOUNTY TASK and TRADING.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

Which me, Mariencoin is on of best choice now. Why?  There are some reason:
 - Marinecoin's network is very fast. It has very fast rates and confirmation fees.  It is 500 times faster than that of Bitcoin. 
 - The new settings have been updated by the Mariencoin team to protect their networks in the safest and best way to avoid high-intensity attacks.

Mariencoin is offering free ico for those who register at http://marienco.in and finish the bounty program to get 450,000 coin MTC free.

Maybe, these coin can change your life in few year late.

Activity: 686
Merit: 257
March 10, 2018, 11:42:34 AM
By bounties, you can get a lot of money. And once you got a lot of money, then you can invest. Because that's what I am doing right now and when I started doing crypto. I joined bounties, and invest later.
You are right, and if possible if you can do both things why not  so more earnings to come into your life, no one is stopping us from choosing only one it is just a matter how much risk you want to have in your life, so take the risk while it is not too late for you to invest or do bounty at the same time.
Activity: 336
March 10, 2018, 11:35:59 AM
Of course you need to invest and the faster the better, now there are many very perspective coins that will bring you profits in the future, especially since all the coins are now on correction
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 10, 2018, 11:29:52 AM
By bounties, you can get a lot of money. And once you got a lot of money, then you can invest. Because that's what I am doing right now and when I started doing crypto. I joined bounties, and invest later.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 10, 2018, 11:20:00 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I much do prefer bounty than investing to get cryptocurrency because it is more safe than giving to and can earn a lot of profit from it without giving any donations or contribution for the funds of the ICO.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 11:19:53 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

I prefer joining campaign because it suits my time and skills the most. I also get great rewards for joining bounty campaigns. I would like to try investing in the future if I have enough tokens. Also the reason I choose joining a bounty over investing is that I'm afraid to lose my money. But for the meantime I'll spend my time participating in bounty campaigns to earn tokens, sell them, and later try my hands on investing.
Activity: 378
March 10, 2018, 11:18:43 AM
if you are investing such big money it would be good but if you already done your research and your totally good why not but still if you are experimenting why not go to the bounty
Activity: 370
March 10, 2018, 11:14:43 AM
i prefer to do bounty if you are not tottaly sure about it and aslo i you didnt want to waste money because you are not quite sure about it so in this way you can gather profits and in most efficient way
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
March 10, 2018, 11:06:02 AM
that depends how much money you got...if you have enough money you will choose investing but make sure you choose ico wisely because we dont know it will succes in the future or not...and in bounty it really has more high risk like that...maybe you wont get paid after ico
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
March 10, 2018, 11:05:22 AM
I try to participate everywhere. I consider that the greatest profit will be when you have several sources of income. The main thing is to develop and not stand in one place
Activity: 127
March 10, 2018, 11:01:50 AM
If you have extra money, invest it, but if you don't have a lot of money, I suggest you go to the bounty program and get an encrypted currency,

Activity: 444
Merit: 12
March 10, 2018, 10:57:18 AM
It is better to combine investment and participation in bounty. I take part in the bounty company only those projects in which I participate as investor.
Activity: 198
March 10, 2018, 10:55:45 AM
Hello!

Bounty & Investing both have their own PROS & CONS

I prefer them both the more options the merrier
Activity: 168
March 10, 2018, 10:52:23 AM
I really like the way you've inserted those ads, though in my opinion I prefer bounty rather than investing a money since i can't afford to lose my fiat, then use the bounty i received for trading, to buy other coins to hold to.

Yeah it really all depends on if you have money or not.

If you don't you can do bounties to invest. If you have money, you can invest and do the bounties in the meantime. Grin
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
March 10, 2018, 10:51:22 AM
I really like the way you've inserted those ads, though in my opinion I prefer bounty rather than investing a money since i can't afford to lose my fiat, then use the bounty i received for trading, to buy other coins to hold to.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
March 10, 2018, 10:46:59 AM
I'm investing. I trade. And I try to participate in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
March 10, 2018, 10:44:38 AM
Participating in the Bounty of the company, I often invest in this project. When you support a project, you get to know it well, draw conclusions and understand whether it is necessary to enter it or not. if I participate in a subscription company, I often invest in this project!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
March 10, 2018, 10:34:46 AM
i want to be work in both.but bounty payment you received a  small amount.in invest you earn huge profit .but need big  invest amount .so if you work in bounty and from bounty payment you must your invest amount big and you invest in many currency,so you continue both.

maybe it is better to work with bounty in signature many bounty allocate a huge amount in signature so it is better for you to join in that part but if you wanted to invest maybe it is better with a medium amount and if you dont have time it is also better to invest but if you have time it is better to go unto working with signature .
Jump to: