Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 137. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 02, 2018, 02:14:29 PM
i think we do need to choose, we can do both of them. I usually spend about 3 hours per day to trade and find good ICO to invest. Besides, I also spend 1 hour per day to work for bounty campaign. both of them are ok and i can earn money from them
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 02, 2018, 02:03:07 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I think here OP is trying to spread the link of ICO of kickcity with creating such types of thread where that is not matching with these two things ( at one side asking for the bounty or Crypto invest And at another side he is asking to get coins by going through link of ICO ) .
Well here in my opinion we should go with less risky way , I mean if we can invest that amount of money that has not much importance to take tension for our mind .
And after it if we can see that we can make free tocken in any ICOs airdrop then surely we should get them free and also we are able to get free tocken from bounty campaign then ofvkus we should get them because nothing is useless in this world .
Activity: 198
March 02, 2018, 01:53:20 PM
I do both. Several bounty campaigns like signature campaigns do not take that much time to participate. The reward I get for doing a bounty campaign is used for trading.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
March 02, 2018, 01:39:33 PM
Time is flying, only 1 and half months to come on board and get ZIG tokens with ICO price https://ecex.exchange 
IN-HOUSE BOUNTY  https://ecex.exchange

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 01:38:02 PM
I personally will join in some bounty first to add knowledge in crypto, investment I will do if already get paid from bounty campaign
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
March 02, 2018, 01:32:11 PM
Investing is a good thing to do with some of your leftover money.This is because you're both contributing to the growth of business in the country, and also earning some extra money for yourself, at commonly a higher yield than a regular savings account.Many retirement accounts are based off stocks, as well, and it's a good idea to invest in some aspects of the market when you have say in where your money goes.

Just invest what you can afford. If you don't have the funds then its better to joined bounties instead. And when you sold the tokens you received then you can used it as capital to invest on other ICOs.

Well there are other form of investments such as stocks or even real state. But crypto is the best platform right now because it can really yield you good profits just by holding it for long term.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 01:30:05 PM
Both options are very good alternatives to profit in the future with cryptocurrencies, they have that potential
and are both achievable at a certain time. Although when you invest, it could also pinpoint to purchasin available
coins and holding them until the prices are right to sell. Profiting is a positive sign of a well thought investment.
But with bounties especially with upcoming coins and projects, they too are vulnerable for success and
disappointments. They both require patience and some time. Participating in good bounties guarantees you
a flicker of profit once coins from that bounty does exceptionally well over a given time. But always be cautious
since scams are usually intermix with bounties, there are a rising number of cases reported. Be wise and careful
when choosing bounties.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 01:25:09 PM
Investing is a good thing to do with some of your leftover money.This is because you're both contributing to the growth of business in the country, and also earning some extra money for yourself, at commonly a higher yield than a regular savings account.Many retirement accounts are based off stocks, as well, and it's a good idea to invest in some aspects of the market when you have say in where your money goes.
Activity: 1190
March 02, 2018, 01:24:13 PM
investment or bounty. It depends on each person. suppose you have better funds you invest. And when you do not have funds and you want to find funds to invest. You better participate in bounty,
Activity: 39
March 02, 2018, 01:21:28 PM
Why not do both? because you won't be able to get much with bounty.
Activity: 210
March 02, 2018, 01:20:32 PM
A lot of bounty or airdrop doesn't give the coins with good value. But investment with small summ difficult for sale after on exchange sites. Invest better with minimum 0.01 eth or more, else better bounty.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
March 02, 2018, 01:17:51 PM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

Not a bad project for investment. I was watching him. They have a ready-made solution that works today. You can download the app to your phone and check. You can even create an event yourself and invite friends from social networks.
Yesterday began selling tokens. I invested 2 Ethereum. I hope for good growth.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 02, 2018, 01:15:58 PM
It is really depends on your resources if you have decent amount of initial investment with ICOs,you can invest with these ICOs but make sure you did research because you might be putting your money into awrong hands because a lot of ICOs today are just created just to raise funds,so you will need to dig some informations to lessen the risk of losing your investment.But if you dont have money to invest or trade you can join bounty campaigns because you will receive decent amount of stakes after the ICO ends,
Activity: 308
March 02, 2018, 01:12:29 PM
The proceeds from bounty payments can be used to invest in an ICO, The project you mentioned is extraordinary, because I have monitored it through their telegram channels.
Activity: 672
March 02, 2018, 01:09:36 PM
If the procedure KYC and will be integrated for investors, then I think that probably it will be better to deal with bounty, because few people want to verify their identity online, why is it needed and to whom?
Activity: 183
March 02, 2018, 01:06:50 PM
I have been investing and doing bounties at the same time. All the ICO's I invested didn't grow, I regretted a lot. I could get more money by just holding my ETH or BTC than investing them in ICO. I've calculated it and realized that if I didnt spend my coins to buy ICO coins I could have gotten more profit. I maybe be just unlucky but I learned my lesson. Since I'm suck at deciding what to invest I'm just only doing bounties now and so far so good. I am happy with the outcome and have no regrets.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 12:56:30 PM
Actually these are two different way of making money via crypto but i don't think they are comparable. If you have enough money to start investing in don't bother with bounties and just jump into action. If you don't have enough money to start trading then you can participate in bounty campaigns get some coins in return of doing some advertisement work for them.
Activity: 63
March 02, 2018, 12:51:17 PM

I do prefer to join some bounties to get cryptocurrencies because helping ICOs like endorsing their projects were very great. In joining bounties, you can earn a lot of profit by using only your accounts.
Activity: 490
March 02, 2018, 12:47:49 PM
Hello!

i prefer to doing bounty than invest, you should to have money in the beginning if you want to invest, different with bounty you can take a part when you want. but keep in mind both are have a risky  Wink
i believe working on bounty is a great start for anyone who wants to have high profit, but surely investing are more dangerous because we have to use our money to invest in a project that we may not know a scam or not. Of course, when we are working in bounties, we are making money from an empty hand, so we dont loss anything but time, so we should join bounties first and investing only when we have enough money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
March 02, 2018, 12:40:52 PM
You can do both of them to have a great amount of coins. This is a great idea to earn some money, investing in a coin that has already potential to grow more in the future. There are many coins that has a great potential when it comes in the value of that coin in the marketing of cryptocurrency. Joining in the bounty campaign is a great idea to have more assets in you wallet because of this you can earn some money too. Just be responsible when you joined in the bounty because you can't earn there stakes if you are not doing anything.
Jump to: