Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 135. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 103
March 02, 2018, 05:01:05 PM
I think that joining bouty campaigns are a better option as it allows you to earn tokens without you spending.

Its depends how much money you have. If few bucks than yes, but if you invest thousands, and have a full day job/ other bussiness to do, it can be just wasting your time. But good projects can give nice income...
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 04:56:12 PM
I prefer to participate in generosity campaigns. On the one hand, it's quite an interesting activity, where you can simultaneously talk about the topic of crypto currency, learn more about it, and simultaneously earn new tokens. Since it is rather difficult to say beforehand which ICO project will be successful, it gives some piquancy to the situation and the visibility of a certain game where you can win or lose.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 04:44:12 PM
I think that joining bouty campaigns are a better option as it allows you to earn tokens without you spending.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 02, 2018, 04:40:00 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

If you have the money to invest then do it, bounties are never going to bring you a great amount of coins, bounties are mostly a way to claim some coins and earn some money with a little luck, investment is for those that truly believe in the coin and are willing to risk their money in it, the only disadvantage is that with bounties at worst you only lose your time but with an investment you can lose all your money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 04:19:02 PM
There are rights to the existence of these two ways of participating in the ICO. I want to note that the lack of bounty of the program does not guarantee that the project is of high quality.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 04:17:24 PM
I think bounties are interesting and i believe they are reliable investments too. If you get the chance or the opportunity to join or
participate in bounties with promising potentials, you might profit more in the future or months to come. A bounty which usually
is commonly associated with ICOs through several various campaigns of some sort on different social media platforms. Once
bounties are done and the coins are distributed. If these coins effectuate at a certain time, degree and level on trading platforms,
a person could profit seriously from it. But mostly bounties are frequently associated with long term investments since it takes
some time and patience for them to flourish. Bounties are a good start but optional.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
March 02, 2018, 04:16:26 PM
i will pick bounty first than to invest, because i need to earn first before going to investment. Also, I need to study first the market, I need to be careful by investing.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
March 02, 2018, 04:14:23 PM
Most big projects lately don't have bounty campaign. When some value is raised by bounty invest in tokens that don't do bounty. So one can make some more profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 04:14:10 PM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

If you do not have money for investment, then choose a bounty, and when you collect the start-up capital, you can start investing  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 04:10:32 PM
It depends you might belive in the project and want to support it as well as gaining financial reward you will in your belief take part in something meaningfull
btw How much do you read what others write !!!! The ammount of time would it take to read it all.

Check out Kepler Technologies ICO (my signature) Meaningfull with purpose that has the potentiall to have global impact why not profit on it

Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
March 02, 2018, 04:09:50 PM
Both. I think that part of the earned money can be invested in various projects. This will make you an additional source of income. And it will be completely passive income.
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 02, 2018, 04:09:41 PM
if the project is interesting then I invest and participate in the bounty program, and as a rule I very rarely invest prefer bounty, do not lose anything, except that time.
Activity: 266
March 02, 2018, 04:03:10 PM
I rather choose first the bounty since I do not some money to invest in cryptocurrency. Yet it is better to invest or to trade coins, I want first to wait my time till I got some payment in the bounty that I've joined.
Activity: 210
March 02, 2018, 03:59:20 PM
Hello!

I'm interested in bounty first. but when it happen again like january before, i would invest to bitcoin Smiley if i could invest before when the price is 6000$ i would gain at least 70% now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
March 02, 2018, 03:59:15 PM
not a handicap. participating in bounty companies, I often invest in a project that I support. another advantage of bounty company, you will learn a lot about cryptocurrency in General.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
March 02, 2018, 03:58:11 PM
I think that it depends of your character and possibility. If you prefer doing things having algorithms what to do - you like bounty. If you  have analytical mentality, you like risk and so on and have some free money - you will invest. I like bounty.
Activity: 350
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
March 02, 2018, 03:55:05 PM
I believe that in such a difficult market it is beneficial to engage in bounty. This is not a risk. But the money earned in my opinion is worth investing in perspective ICO, then you can multiply your capital!
Activity: 406
March 02, 2018, 03:53:56 PM
I prefer the way both are to invest and then follow the bounty, we must be able to take advantage of something good so we do not lose the momentum
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
March 02, 2018, 03:49:42 PM
I think it would be better to invest.If you have extra money, then invest in.Make a profit through the bounty. Because you do not have to invest in there.Try to apply two opportunities.
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 02, 2018, 03:46:20 PM
I adhere to the strategy of investing in the crypto only money that is received from participating in bounty campaigns.
Jump to: