Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 134. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 108
March 02, 2018, 06:26:30 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

For me its better to choose bounty than investment because if you are going to join bounty you are able to get reward in their token, so there is low risk if we compare in the investment. so its better to join bounty than investing money because investing here is you need to take the high risk than joining boynty.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 02, 2018, 06:11:30 PM
I think invest and bounty are two different things and can be done together, so why not invest and bounty too, because I think invest give big profit and bounty also give us income, so if we do it together then we will get big profit and that can make us become rich.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 06:07:32 PM
I invest more in ICOs. Since there are not so many bounty companies. And I do not have the time to deal with many social bounties now. However, I saw people who have all the messages consist of reports on bounty programs in a variety of projects. So everyone has his own way.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 06:03:35 PM
I like to do both. I invest in ICOS as a hobby to be honest. I enjoy researching projects watching the value rise. It's primal. Watching the fruits of my labour grow
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 06:02:02 PM
As for new projects, I prefer to participate in bounty companies. But if I really like the project, I can invest in it, too.
In addition, I am engaged in trading and mine crypto currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 05:58:43 PM
why dont you do both .
bcoz one way you are buying that token via ico
and by joining bounty not only you get more tokens for free but also you helping your ico by promoting them .
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
March 02, 2018, 05:51:17 PM
I prefer both of them, but I think some bounties can be much more profitable than investments. Actually, I think both of them have many pros and cons, and also I think you have to have luck to get profit with any of these ways.

We have the same choice. I prefer doing both In the near future.
I am now still joining on bounty campaigns especially signature bounty campaign and the crypto assets that I am holding right now were came from bounty campaigns.
But some friends of mine wants to earn also the do the same thing but since it's very hard to rank up their accounts this year I just tried to explain that they better invest into cheap coins that has the potential of increasing their value in the next few months.
For us that we already ranked up our accounts, we can continue earn more bounty stake tokens but new comers should better invest to earn quick.
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
March 02, 2018, 05:47:02 PM
I would like to do both in the near future because I want to get and earn more money not only on bounty campaigns but also on investing new Altcoins that are very promising and invest my favorite altcoins as well.
Since last year, until today I am participating on signature and other bounty campaigns and I am holding still the bounty stake tokens that I get because they are indeed pumping and increasing every week.
Activity: 616
March 02, 2018, 05:41:24 PM
I prefer to join bounty because there are so many who offer bounty and can choose which one we want

because klo investment there must be capital but I do not have the capital so better join in bounty only
agree with you, I prefer the gift rather than having to invest
Because in addition to needing a lot of risk capital is also great even if the successful profits will be very good but still I prefer to get a small profit with a risk that is also small
Activity: 147
March 02, 2018, 05:39:59 PM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

these are two different investment and not comparable, but I trade with a part of my money and also participate in some bounty programs. you can also do same.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
March 02, 2018, 05:39:44 PM
I'd do both.
Invest in it when you have the knowledge about it already. Join the bounty  for updates plus bonus tokens.
It is like you have the bonus from the pre-ICO then you will get more.
Not bad if ever the price expectations was unable to be hit. You still have some fall back because you ended up with a lot of bonus in your hands.
Activity: 392
March 02, 2018, 05:36:11 PM
I prefer bounty,but sometimes if like ICO then invest. it all depends on the specific conditions and I would combine these two parameters
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
March 02, 2018, 05:20:27 PM
I prefer both of them, but I think some bounties can be much more profitable than investments. Actually, I think both of them have many pros and cons, and also I think you have to have luck to get profit with any of these ways.
Activity: 308
The Operating System for DAOs
March 02, 2018, 05:17:54 PM
Hello!

It all depends on the project, sometimes I buy a coin, and sometimes I join in bounty. Different situations
Activity: 80
March 02, 2018, 05:14:50 PM
Invest is a one them system earn money.we are join the bounty campaign and work every week twitter,facebook,reddit,youtube,airticale,etc.So invest and bounty system earn is very nice.
Activity: 196
March 02, 2018, 05:10:31 PM
I think that is possible to devide to Bounty and Invest
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
March 02, 2018, 05:07:58 PM
Depends on your resources,if you have enough money to start investing with altcoins,trading or mining would be better but if you dont have the money or the resources to start ICO investments the best thing to do would be to join bounties first,because it is the safest thing you can do to get enough money to start trading or mining cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
March 02, 2018, 05:07:41 PM
I think that joining bouty campaigns are a better option as it allows you to earn tokens without you spending.
Yes it is better as Bounty rewards are free and everyone are looking for these. You can take it both if you are wanting to earned more other than way of doing bounties at all time. But it always keep on mind that, don't put all  your money in just one investment, it is better to spread it so you have chances to recover once you loss in other invested coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
March 02, 2018, 05:02:26 PM
bounty is good if you have time, extra cash for some work.
invest if you have the funds.
Activity: 180
March 02, 2018, 05:01:44 PM
I prefer to join bounty because there are so many who offer bounty and can choose which one we want

because klo investment there must be capital but I do not have the capital so better join in bounty only
Jump to: