Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 139. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 11:34:52 AM
Invest but if u can grab a few free ones then y not
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 11:34:22 AM
Bounty campaign give you extra income if you have free time to do daily post, I recommend also invest some $$ in some potential coin and hold for long term
Activity: 52
March 02, 2018, 11:32:08 AM
for me i prefer Bounty campaign. because for me this is the easiest way to earn Coins. bounty Campaigns only need time and effort. and aside from that bounty is  very safe because you don't need to pay money. In Investing its very important that you have knowledge about cryptocurrency wolrd. If you are newbie in Cryptocurrency its better to join First in bounty. and You will learn a lot of things.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
March 02, 2018, 11:29:00 AM
I think the current investment is not quite right, although it is very promising big profits, because right now i don't have much capital to buy altcoin to invest.

I prefer to take the time to participate in a gift-giving campaign, because it is not risky and most important to me, bounty provides income for me even though it is not as big as when we invest.
Activity: 144
March 02, 2018, 11:28:27 AM
Depend on investor, if they have money and don’t like pr for project, they can buy ico.
If they don’t have money but have time, they can attend bounty to receive crypto without their money
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 02, 2018, 11:23:41 AM
Well, I prefer bounty campaigns because of some reasons... You know, it depends on your purposes, your money, free time and etc.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 11:23:07 AM
I will choose bounty for now because market is not yet stable for me to invest and i am afraid to lose my investment. So I will go bounty though bounty requires time and patience, but it's okay by me.  
For me,If you want to maximize your participation in the ICO then invest and participate in bounty campaign because there is a higher possibility that you will gain more. But we need to be aware that investing are more riskier than doing bounty. Doing Bounty Campaign is a good way to get bigger capitals but keep in mind also that it will consume a lot of your time for doing so. Both are having advantages and disadvantages,and i think it depends on you in the end.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
March 02, 2018, 11:18:08 AM
Invest with money you can forget. If it is not enough or if you dont have an income or if you are a student join bounty campaigns to be able to invest more. bounty is a way to earn some extra profit but dont expect a miracle by joining bounty campaigns.
Activity: 150
March 02, 2018, 11:16:14 AM
You can do both. But, I prefer bounty for now. Both are great ways to earn money. For me the best option is to participate in bounties first, and when I have my funds that I get from it, I will try investing.
Activity: 146
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
March 02, 2018, 11:12:17 AM
On the one hand investments are faster and bounties can take up to 4 months. But on the other hand when you participate in bounty you don't risk to loose anything but time. So it's up to everyone to decide what to spend: money or time.
Activity: 140
March 02, 2018, 11:10:55 AM
In a safe way I'm I choose bounty. You need to follow what bounty rules and restrictions to be legitimate to receive the given points. In bounties participants didn't required to pay some amount of money. If the ico is scam it is more acceptable to forget and move on than to invest. Although much big amount in investing but also big risk.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
March 02, 2018, 11:05:58 AM
They are two different things and i don't think there is decision must be made. Both of them are very good ways of making money. If we think that way best option is to invest and participate in a bounty at the same time. Investing requires your own money while bounty requires only time and some work. I don't think bounties take much time so i don't see a harm in participating in it. Also another good part of bounties is you learn so much new stuff about the market and coins when you are writing a comment or a blog etc...
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 02, 2018, 11:04:22 AM
I will choose bounty for now because market is not yet stable for me to invest and i am afraid to lose my investment. So I will go bounty though bounty requires time and patience, but it's okay by me.  
Activity: 448
March 02, 2018, 11:03:17 AM
It depends in your current capability or status. For me, it is ideal to focus in bounties first, then afterwards if you have enough funds to invest, you can then go for your first investment. In bounty campaigns, you just needed to work for the tasks given in return of being compensated. It means sure money for your efforts while in investing, you'll need to take some risks. Non the less, either of the two that you choose to focus, what's important is that you must know what you are doing so take it one at a time. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 02, 2018, 11:03:05 AM
Im joining bounty for now, I want to invest also but I don't have enough extra money to invest so Im joining bounties to get tokens and get money to invest.
We are in the same direction, I like to participate in investing, but now I do not have the capital, I have to do the bonus campaign to earn income, accumulate then I will invest in projects ICO. This is my dream for a long time. Wish you soon made the dream.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 10:59:54 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Both are good choice.  If you have money it is advisable to invest but if you do not have enough money to invest in, joining bounty campaign is advisable.  Investing will give you greater income compared to waiting tokens from bounty campaigns.  On the other hand, you can increase your token investments through joining bounty campaigns.  You just have to give your spare time to do signature campaigns and meet the prescribe post then you will receive the tokens posted by the campaign manager.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 10:55:06 AM
Im joining bounty for now, I want to invest also but I don't have enough extra money to invest so Im joining bounties to get tokens and get money to invest.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 02, 2018, 10:53:29 AM
I think if i have some exprience and knowledge on invest i choose invest, because its just need a one big time to work.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
March 02, 2018, 10:47:36 AM
Hmm, why not both?  Grin It is okay to invest and make some tasks as an advertisement for blockchain projects simultaneously if you have got some free time. It is not that time consuming to share their Tweets, Facebook posts, writing comments... It is more time consuming to make blog posts or videos though, but worth it if you have an opportunity, and it is funny as well (my point of view)   Wink.
Activity: 318
March 02, 2018, 10:46:41 AM
I believe in ICO because it is actual certain business where I'm aware of what I shall be earning as returns at the end of the day, other than me going for bounty that I'm not even pretty sure if the promising rewards shall hence be coming or not. Because there are instances where the managers may feel you did not merit the rewards and you shall be denied of it, whom will you be blaming? And this can never happen in ICO projection.
Jump to: