Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 138. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 15
March 02, 2018, 12:38:27 PM
Here a lot of people started with the bounty, and now only invest in projects. But now the time is different, you will not earn much on the bounty. If the project is really good then it can give Xs already at the start, if you have the means to invest, then it's better to invest
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
March 02, 2018, 12:36:28 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

i prefer to doing bounties than invest, you should to have money in the beginning if you want to invest, different with bounties you can take a part when you want. but keep in mind both are have a risky  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 12:33:48 PM
The famous advice in trading/Invest is, invest or trade what you can afford to loose. so best thing is do some bounties to earn  some capital to invest.

yeah, it's a good thing
Activity: 196
March 02, 2018, 12:28:34 PM
The famous advice in trading/Invest is, invest or trade what you can afford to loose. so best thing is do some bounties to earn  some capital to invest.
Activity: 308
March 02, 2018, 12:22:49 PM
Everything depends on your capital. Not always there is an opportunity to invest in all ICO, which I would want to participate. But I will be able to participate in many perspective bounty and receive tokens. Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, blog - all this gives additional opportunities.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
March 02, 2018, 12:05:43 PM
I came to this Field first and invested my money. It's very cheap. But even if there are some good ICO's on the market, there's no Bounty to buy them, so we can add free Cryptocurrency. Both of these are very good investment opportunities.
Activity: 140
March 02, 2018, 12:05:25 PM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I think you should do both. Because when you do bounty, many people can know about the project (you can help them to PR and help you have a lot change to win) and when you buy ICO to make big profit (because you do a research and know that this is a good Token, so you can invest).
If you do both you have big change to will than anyone do 1 of them bro Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 12:03:09 PM
They are both good ways to partake in cryptos depending on the capital you have, if you have lots of money to start with you good just invest by looking for good coins to buy or partaking in an ICO  otherwise a bounty campaign is a good way to get foothold in the crypto world if you have low or no apital at all to start with.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 12:02:56 PM
Bounty is risk free and less of profit. Investing is risky. But if you find a good ICO, you can get much return than bounty.
Activity: 336
March 02, 2018, 12:00:31 PM
For me, I choose both. Joining bounty is a treasure that unexpected token comes into your wallet. So most important is you must join all of their bounties. For invest, I like it also because it will gain more profit.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
March 02, 2018, 11:57:15 AM
I would suggest both options. Invest in altcoins which are already in the top 100 and participate in good bounties like signature campaign or translations. Take the chance!
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 11:48:53 AM
I prefer to participate in bounty campaigns. But today's ICOs has a great ROI and maybe I will consider to start investing.
Activity: 156
we're Radio, online!
March 02, 2018, 11:46:42 AM
I choose bounty because bounty is a way to get a coin or token just by tweet, like, share, post or create an article that is a light job
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
March 02, 2018, 11:45:12 AM
Bounty is one or two projects (if you participate in a social company) on average for two months. However, you can invest at any time. Some ICOs do not conduct a bounty company or there is a limit on the list of participants and you get not there. So the only way out is to participate in ICO or buy coins later on the exchange.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 11:43:40 AM
Ya invest and bounty hunt to supplement your investments.  You also learn more about crypto in general Bounty Hunting if you actually read about each ICO you are doing bounties for (I mean at least the 1page/lightpage).
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 02, 2018, 11:42:37 AM
It is possible to combine investment and bounty. Of course, this has to be done with small capital for investment. Bounty takes a lot of time, so there is little time left to study projects for investment. It is clear that if you have enough money, then you invest your capital. Otherwise, you invest your time. And the time spent on bounty is transformed into investment
Activity: 128
March 02, 2018, 11:39:14 AM
Hello!

some times bounty other times invest leaning more on investing
Activity: 132
March 02, 2018, 11:38:00 AM
Hello!

bounty Wink free bucks hurt no one
Activity: 210
March 02, 2018, 11:37:10 AM
If there is money and time, do it for both, I'm working for example, but I have some free time at work, and then I am generous, and on weekends! There is no money to invest!
Activity: 308
March 02, 2018, 11:35:05 AM
For now, I have to join bounty campaigns to earn money for my daily needs. If i will receive the rewards and I have enough funds then I will invest the half of it to altcoins. Because theres a big chance for me to be profitable in the future by making investment today. I don't think so I'm late to this event but i have to do what makes me wealthy in the future, who knows? Just go with the flow, nothing is impossible in the world of Crypto.
Jump to: