Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 133. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 08:30:49 PM
I would definately do both , invest for the adhoc choices you have to make eg: announcements , icos rtc and use bounty to accumulate more wealth
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
March 02, 2018, 08:30:24 PM
If you are starting your jouney then first you need to earn some crypto currencies by joining bounty program. By doin that you will be going to have a nice understands of crypto-markets nature as the time passes by. I will be got to know that you are dealing with highly fluctuate market which really make you think before to make any investment. So a good understanding is needed. Before you invest your own money first try ro earn some and then play with your earned crypto currencies. Time and your experience will let you know that the time have reached , now you are fit for to invest.
There were have been lots successful ico like DECENT and VOISe. These coins are doing good. You can give your self a try. DECENT is an awesome project its on established exchange house like bittrex go and give a try.
I do not like stepping in something in which i havent earned my clear knowledge about the consequences.
Cheerz
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
March 02, 2018, 08:23:49 PM
For me i would choose to invest , because when you want to earn and make profit fast , investments is the best thing to do. Bounty is also good , but it takes t8me before you can have profit from it. You will wait until the ICO finish and wait for the token to be listed in exchanges before you can earn money from it.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
March 02, 2018, 08:17:55 PM
invest is and faster way t o earn but bounty is a good way to get free money some i prefer both of them but if you can invest high amount you dont need bounty
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
March 02, 2018, 08:16:19 PM
I prefer to follow bounty, because I don't have enough capital to start investing. actually between invest and bounty can go hand in hand, after following bounty and get token / coin, we can invest coin for long term.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 08:13:26 PM
I would prefer to follow bounty .. I will invest if the platform or ICO has been said mature in terms of any and ICO is trusted and famous. The point of the famous is that many invest there ... why I prefer bounty. Since I am tired of investing my money for a long time to come back and the profit I get is not how long I waited ..

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

if you do not have the capital, you better follow the bounty, but if you have a lot of capital, you should invest because it is more profitable
Activity: 187
March 02, 2018, 08:00:17 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I am currently following a prize campaign and have started to invest in bitcoins because bitcoin invest as are very profitable and have a long term.
Activity: 126
March 02, 2018, 07:40:49 PM
The reward is a very good work for free money!

You can use the money from the bounty to trade!

KICK a smart token based on the Bancor protocol. It's a new Ico project. Promising!
Activity: 168
March 02, 2018, 07:40:23 PM
I prefer bounty , because there is only a plus, I finally can not understand the market with this bitcoin , then now I push in the bounty it's  no stress ;P
Activity: 140
March 02, 2018, 07:38:54 PM
I dont have to choose between the two cause im investing and the same time i also join bounties. Don't settle for just one source on income try to have multiple source.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
March 02, 2018, 07:33:08 PM
Why not do both if you have enough funds for investing and time for bounty programs. It will benefit you if you joined a good project specially when you bought it in ICO while in your bounty payments you have to wait for few weeks or months to received it but these two things can possibly give you a lot of earnings.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 07:29:07 PM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

I personally do both

A lot of bounty campaigns aren't worth much though but good if you're just starting out

LCCX has a $500k bounty campaign that just started yesterday. Here's the link to the thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-lccx-launch-500k-bounty-program-3047631
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
March 02, 2018, 07:28:59 PM
For me,i prefer bounty because i don't have to use my own money in uncertain project and besides,i don't have enough money to invest on those ICO.But if there are some solid project and you have the money,go invest and don't bother with the bounty because it's wasting your time and you have investment after all.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 07:19:24 PM
If you have funds that could sustain in investment, try investing. But you should be contemplative to chose where or what cryptocurrency to invest. While in bounty the same principles plus efforts are applied without funds.

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
March 02, 2018, 07:17:05 PM
It depends, if you have any capital then you can do investment while doing bounty. For starters bounty is quite good especially if you don't have any capital at all. Learning through bounty campaigns are very helpful but takes a lot of time. If you are not patient enough, you can invest on bitcoin.
You have my point here, it really depends both can do the bounty and invest. I prefer both invests in an ico and joined bounty these both can offer earnings. All have the risks but better to perform delligence for us to have profit.
Activity: 210
March 02, 2018, 07:10:57 PM
I prefer bounty campaigns because you will only risk your time,investing in ICOs will give you a lot of risk because most of these are scams,created just to raise funds .In bounty hunting you will need to have some effort to acomplish the task that was given weekly and you will get paid after the ICO has ended,truly bounty hunting is profitable.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
March 02, 2018, 07:08:19 PM
Hello!

Hello Aleksandra! Actually it is difficult for a person like me who is just beginning in these matters to have enough knowledge to identify a good investment opportunity, so at this moment I'm just getting involved in bounties to acquire more knowledge of this business.

However I am convinced that the only option to aspire to real wealth is through investment, so as soon as I have enough knowledge I would have no impediment to invest instead of hunting bounties.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 07:07:32 PM
If I will choose both, because Bounty can also make money from our advertising services, and investment can also benefit more from the bonus. This means that both Bounty and Invest can benefit.
Activity: 144
March 02, 2018, 06:32:11 PM
It depends, if you have any capital then you can do investment while doing bounty. For starters bounty is quite good especially if you don't have any capital at all. Learning through bounty campaigns are very helpful but takes a lot of time. If you are not patient enough, you can invest on bitcoin.
Jump to: