Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 142. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 09:00:39 AM
I will invest because it's more profitable of course.
But at first I want to study crypto for better understanding it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
March 02, 2018, 09:00:19 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Since I started without nothing, I joined bounty campaign first and when the time that I am gaining knowledge about crypto and start gaining coins that's the time that investing comes on my mind. I am now currently invested on one ICO and hoping that it will become successful soon
Activity: 5
March 02, 2018, 08:58:43 AM
I think a combination of both is the best. As during bounties you don't earn large amount of $.
So if you did you research on a project and finds it good, so maybe investment in it can be a good idea.
Activity: 294
March 02, 2018, 08:58:30 AM
Investing is better than bounty pay. Up coming ICO offers a better packages for investors right now.investing in this gives a far better advantage than bounty campaign where you will  be on for the require time you signed in.Check on this  for yourself and make a good life.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 08:53:32 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

If i have a large money, why shoudn`t i invest? Investing gives us a huge profit if the coins that we buy is have a high price. But because i do not have enugh money i joining now in bounty campaign because we also get a money in working on it, like posting our ideas regarding the question.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 08:53:03 AM
I'm investing. I trade. And I try to participate in bounty campaigns.
I also trade and participate in bounty campaign, but not for invest due the lack of knowledge how to choose a good investment. I'm choose to following a bounty campaign because it's easy and don't need a capital. I sold a half of the reward that i get from bounty campaign for trade, so i can earn extra money from it.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
March 02, 2018, 08:50:51 AM
I prefer bounty because it can make me think deeper about the project that is done to get maximum results it all challenge how we run it and make a project can be successful.
this two are both good , bounty are really look good and better , investment on the other hand are pretty good when you have some knowledge of it but if this you may have no enough knowledge on it then this is are not profitable.
Activity: 126
March 02, 2018, 08:48:56 AM
Hello!

I prefer join bounty, because we don't need to spend our money first, but we can earn a lot of money from bounty.
we just need to work hard to promote the ico we joined, then we get the reward after the ico ends.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
March 02, 2018, 08:48:10 AM
Bounty or investments, they both works and they're fun and worth of your time.
If you have money to invest into cryptos without waiting more time to wait and start earning money then that's the easiest way to join this Crypto Market.
Otherwise, most members in this forum are started to participate on signature and other bounty campaigns to earn bounty stake tokens as reward on helping ICOs or new Altcoins on promoting and advertising through wearing ICO signature or social media article sharing like Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and other social media channels.
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
March 02, 2018, 08:45:39 AM
Hello!

If I was a whale then I will invest rather than spend energy and time only to get small amount of cryptocurrency. It's depend on each individual. Make sure that you doing right in the right time and place.
Activity: 224
March 02, 2018, 08:43:57 AM
Hello!

I prefer doing both: investing and bounty   Wink   But bounty needs time. You have to think twice before you decide to get bounty.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 08:34:11 AM
bounties are generally a waste of time to be honest..bounties only if you can't invest
Activity: 546
March 02, 2018, 08:32:40 AM
Hello!

Bounty is good and useful for those people who dont have  enough capital to invest in. By means of hard work you can get a great earning from some other bounties out there,  but of course investing in ICO can generate a good profits than bounties.  Meaning for me i will choose these both options to get more earning in the end. Doing bounty while waiting to my investment to grow.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
March 02, 2018, 08:28:38 AM
Hello!

when i start in this, in the crypto currency world i don't have a money so my friend recommend me in the called bounty, because it don't need an investment you need only an ranked atleast a jr.member and if you ranked and ranked up more and more earnings come on you then you can start in the investing because investing is a fast money but think carefully to your buyer/seller because there are many scammer now
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
March 02, 2018, 08:22:24 AM
Hello!

Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

i only invest if i think this coin is good to hold with a real world project not just only white paper of course  i will also research for the team. If im not satisfied then i will not buy that coin. I already hold many coin from bounty and few coin that i bought and ithink thats enough if i find another good project then i will invest. And about the kickcity you are promoting i am not interested.
Activity: 658
March 02, 2018, 08:19:18 AM
earn money with bounties, then invest and then lets start again Smiley
That's a very good plan and I'm working on that plan. Currently I have no money to invest in any altcoin but I will work and have money to invest in the altcoins.
I think that is the best plan and investment like you play cards. And the most positive thing is that you do not have to spend a penny to invest in altcoin.
Activity: 364
March 02, 2018, 08:18:27 AM
First, you need to accumulate coins in the company of bounty, and then you can invest in this market, in my opinion, this is the best plan to earn some money.
Activity: 20
March 02, 2018, 08:14:58 AM
earn money with bounties, then invest and then lets start again Smiley
Activity: 1442
Merit: 108
March 02, 2018, 07:53:43 AM
I prefer bounty because it can make me think deeper about the project that is done to get maximum results it all challenge how we run it and make a project can be successful.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 02, 2018, 07:40:45 AM
I started in airdrops that eventually i invested my profits to buy altcoins and bitcoin. Now i'm doing bounties and at the same time buy crypto then hold them for long time. You see, it really depends. If you don't have budget to invest i suggest do airdrops  and bounties to earn free cryptos. And then if you gain profit that is the time you buy crypto that you think will grow some time.
Jump to: