Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 143. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 17
March 02, 2018, 07:37:40 AM
You can definitely invest, if you find any good project. But, to participate in bounty campaign you don't have spend any money, there are several types of bounty campaign such as signature bounty and social media bounty and you can join both.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
March 02, 2018, 07:36:04 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I prefer both of them. I always invested in a project which has a great value.
Sometimes I found many bounty projects that worth to invest.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 07:35:28 AM
I would say invest, but if you have the opportunity to do both - then do both!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 07:34:17 AM
I agree both will be in profit!but if you have no extra money then you have a direct road to bounty Hunter!!!after receiving a bounty is possible to invest in good projects !
Activity: 681
Merit: 507
March 02, 2018, 07:33:20 AM
Your logic should read airdrop or bounty.

Right now your question reads, exposure to risk vs. no risk exposure. Hence I corrected it to no risk exposure on either side Wink
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
March 02, 2018, 07:32:09 AM
I also think that it is better to combine these tools.
When an initial coin offering is first announced they occasionally offer bounty to harness additional support. Bounty are a great way to earn on some promising up & coming ICO's.After winning ICO, start investing.
Activity: 687
March 02, 2018, 07:31:52 AM
I am just a bounty hunter and always join in some bounty to get paid but I think that is not enough so I also invest in some altcoin and of course bitcoin, I think this is the best way to get a lot of income
Activity: 224
March 02, 2018, 07:28:04 AM
Actually, both is a good way to earn some profit but as for me, participating in bounty campaigns is lreferable since i don't have much to spare. I have limited financial capacity as of the moment so i earn coins thru bounty campaigns andit is actually great.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 07:23:13 AM
It depends on the bounty campaign. When  see a nice Token project, i check up first the bounty. If theres no bounty campaign, i will invest in the project. If theres a bounty campaign, it depends on how high the bounty pool ist. If theres a huge bounty pool, i prefer to participate on the bounty campaign. The reason is simple. With huge bounty pools, there are always bounty hunters who dump their token after the ico on etherdelta for the half of the ico price. So you can buy them for the half but its nod good for the growth of the price.
Activity: 373
March 02, 2018, 07:22:03 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

For me I will choose  bounty because I dont have investing money and only participate to joined ICO Project.Then they will give us tokens when ICO Poject will successfully done.This is my truly experience and I love to tell that my life was change eapecially my income when I started to joined the campaign.
Activity: 406
March 02, 2018, 07:18:56 AM
I started with a bounty, but investing is better for me. Through a bounty campaign, I collect funds for investment in a good project.

yeah, that is a very good way to do it
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 02, 2018, 07:16:51 AM
Both are good in investment you have to put your capital into crypto and you have to use your own trading strategies to earn return on your investment.If your strategies fail you can lose your money but if your strategies success you can earn more than bounty campaigns. While in Bounty campaigns you dont have to invest just participate and post constructive comments,in this way you also learn many things,for example viewing different comments,you learn different way of trading,many experienced people and successful trader are there in this platform,you also get a lot of good knowledge,after this you can also use best investment planning to earn high profits.In a nutshell i can say that both investment and bounty are preferable.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
March 02, 2018, 07:12:24 AM
I started with a bounty, but investing is better for me. Through a bounty campaign, I collect funds for investment in a good project.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 02, 2018, 07:10:22 AM
Hello!

its all depend to you.. but i prefer Bounty.
Activity: 406
March 02, 2018, 07:10:08 AM
If you have plenty of time but short of $$, bounty could be a decent choice as for now.

true. Also, you could earn some crypto on bounty to invest
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 07:08:21 AM
Hello!

I think that depends on the situation, if we have excess money we can choose investment, because with investment we can get profit, and if we do not have excess money do not be forced to invest, better choose bounty.
Activity: 462
March 02, 2018, 07:06:25 AM
If you have plenty of time but short of $$, bounty could be a decent choice as for now.
Activity: 1274
March 02, 2018, 07:05:45 AM
Bounty need some hard work(some time little work) and investment need your fiat money so decide your self if you have time prefer bounty to investment. as you will only loose your time if you have not get the token or token become worthless.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
Hello!

I would suggest to bounty if you are starting and slowly goes to investments when you are starting to earn money. This way, you can keep both earning on bounty and investments and learn more about bitcoin.
Activity: 926
March 02, 2018, 06:58:54 AM
Hello!

Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

if I think it is a good ICO and have a team and the development of teams and projects is very good I will definitely do both (bounty and invest) but if I am currently participating in other ICO so maybe I can only participate as a small investor in another ICO .
Jump to: