Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 144. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
March 02, 2018, 06:57:02 AM
Oh nice post dude, with a very hidden ico shilling there's. I believe everyone will had a hard time seeing it.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 02, 2018, 06:54:51 AM
Invest. Because you can buy a new token and win
Yes, invest when you have an excess money or much money to buy tokens. And when you have nothing then it is better to participate in bounty campaigns. Both of them is a good idea, but it depends to a person if he had a power to purchase tokens then he will go to the easier one in investing.
Why not do th both,upon investing in the ico do join the bounty campaign also,dual chance of earning,but dual chance of being scammed too.since almost half of ICO PROJECT NOW ARE SCAMMERS..

Nice advertisement for this one.have seeing this for how many times.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 06:52:16 AM
Bounties don't really give a lot (for the most part), so, if you have some money you're willing to part with - invest.
I agree with you, bounties take up enough time and there is some maximum that you can earn from participating in it. If you have sufficient capital, it is best to invest. This can give a much larger profit. Plus from the costs here it's only time for project analysis.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 06:51:25 AM
anyway you can earn more with ico's.
I suggest you this!
AdHive is the first AI-controlled Influencer Marketing platform with Blockchain technological solutions. The AdHive platform fully automates all steps of interaction with influencers in order to save a huge amount of time and effort for advertisers.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
March 02, 2018, 06:48:29 AM
Invest, and participate in the bounty. Obviously certain bounties pay a good amount to investors, and very little to bounty participants, whilst others are quite the opposite. I think you should calculate the ratio of how many tokens you earn per unit time, if you get more from the bounty than from the same time it takes you to earn the money used to buy the equivalent number of tokens, then you should stick to the bounty, and vice-versa.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 06:47:04 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

For now im preferred in bounty campaigns. because bouty campaign is profitable to me ro earn token to exchange. maybe someday im going into an investment. but for now I enjoy  bounty campaign to earn extra token..
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 06:46:39 AM
Projects for which the company bounties are held, I participate in the Bounty. In other cases I invest in promising projects.
Activity: 392
March 02, 2018, 06:46:21 AM
In bounty, I will not lose money, I can participate in more dubious projects. To invest, you need to carefully approach each project in order to minimize risks.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 06:46:11 AM
I also think that it is better to combine these tools.
Activity: 378
March 02, 2018, 06:44:44 AM
i prefer to go to invest especilly short ones because you can get much more profits in just short period of time and also if you are not a risk taker why no go to bounty there is no harm to it
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 02, 2018, 06:44:25 AM
What's cool about bounties apart from extra money, is the learning and knowing what works and what doesn't.

So added to investing, joining a bounty program is very healthy Smiley

Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
March 02, 2018, 06:43:36 AM
i prefer to do the bounty because I want to make sure that I will get profit by doing work and also I prefer to be rewarded when doing work so I do really do a lot of bounties

What? Grin
So you're telling us that investing in ICO is less profitable than doing bounties on that forum? That's ridiculous.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
March 02, 2018, 06:43:22 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

I think that it is better to invest money than to go for bounty, but the good thing is that we don't have to choose and simply do both.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 06:41:59 AM
Doing bounties while participating in ico is good and its possible. For me, i do buying in ico that came from bounty rewards, for that, i can cycle my profit to many different kinds of coins. But not my all bounty rewards ive been buying in ico.
Activity: 111
TEND, TOKENISING LUXURY ASSETS
March 02, 2018, 06:41:18 AM
I think you can get big profit by investing in icos, If you can find good projects. Bounties are also good way to earn but I generally prefer investing in icos. Because I earn much more from them.
Activity: 115
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 02, 2018, 06:37:53 AM
Hello!

Kickcity? I think that project are good and going to success.
Honestly, for now I don't have a money to invest, and the one that I want to have a token from participating in bounty campaign only time and effort you need to invest, you don't need to invest money only need is time and effort.
Activity: 370
March 02, 2018, 06:37:25 AM
if you are not a risk taker person why not go to bounties by doing this you can be sure that you can be reward but beware there some scammer out their make sure you done your research to avoid them
Activity: 168
March 02, 2018, 06:36:04 AM
I prefer both Bounty and Investment. Bounty is a very limited earning where investment opens a lot of opportunity. Bounty has no risk, Investment is attached with risk factor.
Activity: 518
March 02, 2018, 06:33:50 AM
these are two very good ways to make money. I prefer to combine them. And what about your bounty, which you sent us, it is good, make that yourself
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 02, 2018, 06:33:23 AM
If you don't havr money to invest you don't have a choice and for sure you will join to bounty campaign it is good to get altcoin or token it is totally free.  But if you have money better to invest and for sure you will get more profit.  But you can join to bounty campaign while you investing to crypto currency because if you do that you can gain more profit because you have token or altcoin from your bounty while you buy more coins.
Jump to: