Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 18. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Bounty Manager Connecty.io
April 19, 2018, 01:55:20 PM
Bounty can be a good trigger in order to win more afterwards by trading the coins/tokens you earned.

I did a small analysis of a recent bounty (nucleus.vision) and from the number of participants in each categories the average gain was (dollars converted):

Reddit      125   participants    $1.600
Facebook      720   participants    $ 69
Twitter      1320 participants    $76         
Telegram       1291 participants    $39       
Traductions   32    publications    $ 3.125 (some participants with more than one publication)
Bug & dev           42 participants       $2.381
Bitcointalk signatures    70 participants       $714
Contenu créatif vidéo & artwork   551 creations       $272
Articles / blog / …   720 articles     $278

Please note it is AVERAGE win so it means that some have less and some have more but based on last week's report of participation this is the trending you can have (took me an hour or two to have it Tongue )

The only thing with a bounty is that if the project never reach the exchange you will have ... nothing or low
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 01:54:00 PM
I think that investing money is much more profitable because you never know when tokens from bounty would be expensive but good investment existing already, bitcoin for example.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 01:01:00 PM
It`s good to participate in bounty programs but that wont make u enough dollars. Take the risk to invest as well if u`ve some money to spare. Of course it`s always advisable to invest what u can afford to lose. Invest today and smile tomorrow. Good luck
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 01:00:04 PM
I think the bounty is better than the investment.  Bounty does not need money.  The risk is minimal, and the profit can be good.
Activity: 140
April 19, 2018, 12:16:03 PM
Both ideas are good. Who wouldn't want to receive bounties? With bounties you don't spend any money except for your time and effort. But if you plan to really gain better, I think participating in ICOs may provide you better opportunities for earning a good income. Yet be mindful that investments needs focus and more market analysis. You should be having the required skills.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 19, 2018, 12:08:41 PM
it is obvious that bounty.it is really very good and in addition it is perfectly paid work for all who participates in projects constantly
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
April 19, 2018, 12:08:00 PM
I do both, both are equally profitable for me, If I see a good bounty then I will also invest there. Invest and doinh Bounty is not easy, firt you should find information about project that you want to invest in order not to make mistakes and get a good project.
Activity: 50
April 19, 2018, 12:05:26 PM
actually like bounty programs.
Activity: 241
April 19, 2018, 12:04:16 PM
bounty is better because participating in the bounty you will not spend a penny and will only be in the financial plus,but not in the minus
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
April 19, 2018, 12:03:42 PM
I would rather do the bounty program than to invest. In doing bounty, all you have to give is your effort and time. It is sure profit and can surely have no loses. Rather than risking your money on investing.
Activity: 216
April 19, 2018, 12:00:55 PM
now I prefer investing because there is nothing to do for it.you have invested money and wait for when they grow up, that's all
Yes, it's really easier to invest than to spend your own time and participate in a bounty company, but what about people who do not have an initial capital?
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
April 19, 2018, 11:59:35 AM
Bounty is a quick money, but you can't get a lot from them. What cannot be said about investing. If you're investing, you can buy a new tokens, which one will be more valuable in the future.
yes agree, by investing a lot of choice by choosing lots of coins according to price and ability we buy while bounty we get money from every process but also will not know any bounty price after there in market, hence no wonder if want fast and in term length is indeed a promising investment
Activity: 183
April 19, 2018, 11:58:53 AM
now I prefer investing because there is nothing to do for it.you have invested money and wait for when they grow up, that's all
Activity: 350
April 19, 2018, 11:44:47 AM
I believe that there are such projects in which it is worth investing and participating in the bounty. A vivid example is the ICO conducted by the TokenGo team.
Activity: 374
April 19, 2018, 09:37:15 AM
Bounty is a quick money, but you can't get a lot from them. What cannot be said about investing. If you're investing, you can buy a new tokens, which one will be more valuable in the future.
Activity: 112
April 19, 2018, 09:28:35 AM
You can invest and at the same time join bounty campaigns. If you have enough capital then invest, in bounty campaigns you'll also get enough profits through free tokens.
Activity: 336
April 19, 2018, 09:25:32 AM
If you do not have seed capital that allows you to start investing right now, then the company's bounties can bring you a small profit, which in the future you can invest in those crypto projects that you like.
Activity: 196
April 19, 2018, 09:25:19 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
if you have money to invest, why not. But for me, i will join bounty first to fund my investment. And whatever it will takes, value may rise.. jackpot, a win win situation...or may fall... It won't hurt my pocket that much
Activity: 320
April 19, 2018, 09:08:10 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

It depends if you have money for investment, but if you don't have it is better to join bounty and do your work, and when the ico ends, you will get your tokens. When you get your money, you can invest now in some ICO.

But if i will pick or choose, i will choose bounty, because i can give my full time to join bounty, doing my job quickly, fast, and creative.
Activity: 336
April 19, 2018, 08:57:50 AM
I prefer investing to bounty hunting. This require more skills and of course you should have a relatively big deposit. It is a more challenging and rewarding activity than just making certain posts in social media. However, if you are just a starter, bounty hunting can help you to build up your deposit at the very early stages.
Pages:
Jump to: