Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 14. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 112
April 21, 2018, 05:40:37 PM
I am both invest to tokens and participate bounties because in bounties I don't lose money but sometimes I invest to altcoins to increase my bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
April 21, 2018, 05:26:09 PM
i consider Bounty as a an additional source of increasing my portfolio. i try to get the most profit out of Bounty ,then sell it to increase my Bags of coins i already invested in.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 05:07:06 PM
If you have not money enough.you choose bounty. I use this way.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 05:03:15 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

to get bigger profits, investment is superior
but if we lack capital then bounty is a good choice, because it does not require capital in doing so.
Activity: 265
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 04:38:05 PM
I prefer bounty because considering the amount of scam project now i guess bounty will be my best shot as a low investor
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 21, 2018, 04:29:56 PM
Why are you dont think do both? Upon investing in the ICO try to join at the bounty campaigns also, dual chance of profit, but also double chance to being scammed too
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
April 21, 2018, 12:51:12 PM
Hello!

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
actually i like both because i think both ways are just as good to get crypto but for now i just follow the bounty to get crypto because i do not have capital to invest
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 12:50:06 PM
Hi, good day. For me, i would like to prefer doing bounty. Cause i have no money, and aside from that, its good to have earnings on your effort . For me it is a big reward, since you dont have to lose money for investing, Bounty is very good especially when you participate in the larger pool allocation. But please make sure to do your own research first on that ico your participating. Have a good day ahead. Wink
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 12:47:45 PM
I would go definitely to both. Why choose one when you can do bounty campaigns qhile investing on butcoin itself or any other cryptocurrency you're planning of investing on. In this manner, I could easily do both and be able to maximize my potential profits due to me participating on bounty programs as well. I think this is the best decision to take as an investor of cryptpcurrency.
Activity: 798
April 21, 2018, 12:46:20 PM
Hello!

I do both whichever ICO I like I also invest in that and I also participate in the bounty of that programs so I make double profits because Bounty ones which I get I hold them with the invested ones so when coins go up after hitting the exchange I make a double profit like this.
i also do the same thing as you i get work from bounty results and i also make a purchase in ico. this happens because now it can get a big profit. so I think it's a good thing for us if we invest and bounty.
Activity: 126
April 21, 2018, 12:44:58 PM
You can do both. Why not? Join LuckyToken bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
April 21, 2018, 12:22:51 PM
Hello!

I do both whichever ICO I like I also invest in that and I also participate in the bounty of that programs so I make double profits because Bounty ones which I get I hold them with the invested ones so when coins go up after hitting the exchange I make a double profit like this.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 21, 2018, 08:25:07 AM
Hello!

In my opinion it will be more better if we can can use both the ways to make collection of crypto because both of them are opportunities to make profit .
Here my suggestion for you to participate in every airdrop of the ICOs to get free token of the coin and also you should participate in the bounty campaign if possible for you , you will get free tokens directly without any hardwork because in campaign you will be able to make free tokens easily by Sharing and helping by use of your own experience to each other in this forum .
And also if the hype of the crypto. Is more in the market of cryptourrency then surely you should buy small amount of coin token .
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
April 21, 2018, 08:08:30 AM
If you have very limited money, participating in bounty only would be a good option.
Once you have some money to invest, you can try investing in ICO you really trust.
Activity: 101
April 21, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

It really depends on how you want it But for me, I do both, Portion of what I received from my Bounties , I sell it and convert it to ethereum in order to participate in ICOs. Because you dont get so much big shares in tokens if there are many participants in a campaign that is why I do both.doing both will really helps alot in  cryptocurrency,,
Activity: 228
April 21, 2018, 08:03:07 AM
Invest and bounty both are different task, if you want to start with your trading you need to invest your money or if you want to start bounty campaign there is no investment so which you choose investment or bounty program. If you want to make a huge amount of money in short time you must start investment as like ICO program or crypto currency trading hope you understand.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
April 21, 2018, 12:25:13 AM
I choose both! In my opinion, investing and bounty programs are a great chance to earn money! Just investing your money is more risky than bounty programs! If you are afraid of losing your money, bounty is a great way to earn the first money in the crypto currency!
Activity: 99
April 21, 2018, 12:13:43 AM
invest and bounty are all good in this kind of work but I choose bounty because you don't need to risk your money unlike investment. and I don't have enough founds to invest. so I try participate in boubty to earn coins.
Activity: 76
WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR
April 21, 2018, 12:06:26 AM
for beginners I suggest following bounty because now this bounty can be used as a profit giver without big risk, now investment has a big risk that the risk of loss and the price of getting down so be more careful if you want to invest.

Yes, in case of bounty you are not taking risk with own money. You just have to give 30-40 minutes to complete the requirements for the bounty.
Activity: 300
April 20, 2018, 11:44:25 PM
Hello!

i prefer you to invest and bounty, either of the two it makes you profitable then go. but first you do bounty , after you gain salary in bounty ,the salry that you gain you may invest it on legit and trusted ICO .
Pages:
Jump to: