Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 13. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 01:28:07 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
today a lot of coins are experiencing improvement and development. so that with these developments and improvements it is perfect for investing. so I advise you to invest.
Activity: 154
April 22, 2018, 01:26:48 AM
Hello!

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get the reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I like both. I love investing and also like to join bounty. Because both are equally profitable, so if I can run both why should I choose one of them? Bounty work is very fun, the rules are also not complicated and easy to run. The result is also pretty decent. And invest that is for my savings in the future.

I like to have both. But as of now I just join bounty campaign first to earn more in order for me to have something to invest in the future. And as of now I really enjoy doing bounty and spending time for it is really worthy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
April 22, 2018, 01:22:00 AM
Hello!

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get the reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I like both. I love investing and also like to join bounty. Because both are equally profitable, so if I can run both why should I choose one of them? Bounty work is very fun, the rules are also not complicated and easy to run. The result is also pretty decent. And invest that is for my savings in the future.
Activity: 274
April 22, 2018, 01:21:22 AM
I prefer both. Bounty and investing are too different to be compared. Investing is obviously an easy way way to make more money, but while participating in bounty, you are learning more about the project and getting experience. Anyway, two sources of earning is always better than one Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 01:18:02 AM
bounty does not take much risk in my opinion
invest provides a great advantage if the goal
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 01:03:09 AM
I find both of these options, I have some savings for investing in bitcoin, and I get other coins from such campaigns
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 12:09:00 AM
it would be great if you can do both of them, you can invest your money and you can get free token for joining some bounty campaign.
Activity: 425
April 21, 2018, 11:50:18 PM
If you have the capital, it's not bad to invest as long as you've seen a good project and willing to take the leap. For those who doesn't have money to invest or want a safe option, bounties are the way to go if you're willing to put time and effort. For me I prefer doing bounties because I have the time and I don't have the capital.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 10:34:38 PM
I would honestly recommend doing both if you can find the time and money it.
Activity: 238
April 21, 2018, 10:33:30 PM
Bounty is the safest option in this phase. If we invest we have to spend money. But if you do bounty, we only need time and understanding of it, if it is a potential campaign, then surely we will make a profit.
I agree with you that doing bounty is the safest way of having bitcoin but it also entail some time and hard work. It you have excess money in your hand and you found a great ICO then better invest in it and at the same time join their bounty to promote their project.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 21, 2018, 10:33:21 PM
Investing in ICO allows you to earn money faster.  And if this is a good ICO, then the profit will be even greater.
Investing and Bounty those two kind of earning money is such important to us, no matter when we are whether we are in investing or bounty campaigns it still fulfill our needs and wants. We can still earn a better profit. Participating in any bounty campaigns is my hobby I am a bounty hunter though there's a lot of scams there still I do not leave the altcoin. Cause that is the source of my income.
Activity: 352
April 21, 2018, 10:32:46 PM
Invest. Because you can buy a new token and win
Yeah I will agree with you.If you want an easy way without any posted made just simply make an inbestment and try to expand your profits and your income.
Activity: 71
April 21, 2018, 10:25:18 PM
Bounty is the safest option in this phase. If we invest we have to spend money. But if you do bounty, we only need time and understanding of it, if it is a potential campaign, then surely we will make a profit.
Activity: 181
April 21, 2018, 07:41:58 PM
Investing in ICO allows you to earn money faster.  And if this is a good ICO, then the profit will be even greater.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 07:39:35 PM
I think if you have such a question, then you doubt whether you will invest or not! In that case, I can give you advice first to take part in the company's bounty to earn your first investment cap, which in the future you will not be so sorry to lose! But during this time you will be able to understand how the market is organized and make the right decision!
Activity: 156
April 21, 2018, 07:07:22 PM
One of the investors, namely Grant Sabatier, which first invested USD 5,000 in bitcoin on 2013.At that time, the price of the Bitcoin treading USD72 per coin and now has approximately 69.2 bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
April 21, 2018, 07:01:31 PM
I think that we should not separate one from another. After participating in the failed bounty, we lose time and become more experienced, then we must take part in a further decision on investment. I started with the bounty about 8 months ago, and this time gave me a lot of knowledge, which allows now to start investing. So start with the campaigns, and then combine with the investments, and may the blockchain be with us!
Activity: 177
April 21, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

Bounty is a good way to earn some crypto coins from campaign rewards,but i prefer to invest as its more flexible and one is able to chose any coin they want to invest in,. Investing also needs proper judgement and timing as opposed to the strict bounty rules
Activity: 154
April 21, 2018, 06:47:15 PM
Well better doing some bounty campaign then use that reward from bounty for invest back on Cryptocurrency. Rules investment don't put a money you cant effort to lose. If you doing some bounty then the money from bounty maybe a lose capital you will fine because of its free money
Activity: 280
April 21, 2018, 05:58:25 PM
If you have the money, then invest. That is way better and less tedious however is risky. The risk will be lessen if you choose a good ICO to invest. Bounties do not pay you much and is time-consuming. You need to post and do certain task to receive stakes and I think that is tedious to do.
Pages:
Jump to: