Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 16. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 06:10:02 PM
For me both bounty and invest , if you have enough capital you can start invest you will get nice profit , while bounty not give a lot but it is good too 'cause some bounty is profitable .
Activity: 352
April 20, 2018, 05:57:58 PM
I'm both investing and participating in bounty campaigns. I use to invest earned money into various interesting altcoins and ICO's.  It is an additional passive income.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
April 20, 2018, 02:03:23 PM
It depends on whether you have the funds to invest or not. If you don't have the means to invest then you can start with bounty and start investing once you see some profit.

I would like to specify your reply..
Everyone here got resources. Different - someone got money, someone got a lot of time, somebody is smarter than others. So if you have money and don't have time - ICO investment is the best thing imo. If you got money and time also it is good for trading experience. When you have time but don't have enough money to invest - than bounty would be helpful. And when you are smart you will get money, time, and other Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 01:46:18 PM
Essentially the same thing. Only in the first case you pay and wait. And in the second you work and get money.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 20, 2018, 01:40:09 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
if I play bounty to get the capital, then the capital I invest into altcoin which I think has a large volume and clear concepts such as ETH, ETC, and BTC because it is suitable for long-term invested. profits are also great.
Activity: 29
April 20, 2018, 11:39:19 AM
I do prefer bounty campaigns over these ICO investments because you arent going to be required to have some investment before you can earn money,you are literally going to risk only your time and effort in bounty campaigns! and im sure you are going to get paid if you have done your research before participating these campaigns.
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
April 20, 2018, 11:36:33 AM
I prefer bounty as there is no money to invest ...Investment is a risk , a bounty there are no risks
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 11:35:48 AM
Hello!

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
It is better to do bounty for now specially there is a lot of scam ICO and investing money in ICO is like throwing money because after they succeed they run the funds even if they successful and it is hard to find  the legit and scam ICO for now even they provide the good project in return it was a scam so better be smart.
Activity: 113
April 20, 2018, 11:27:50 AM
Still interested in both, but almost entirely my time spent on the bounty. the reason is very reasonable course, bounty does not need capital but its revenue is quite large. an easy job with big results certainly a thing that everyone expected.
Activity: 364
April 20, 2018, 11:23:09 AM
In my opinion, the best way is investing in good coins, as it's a lucky way to make easy money, so think
Activity: 16
April 20, 2018, 11:22:30 AM
Well,It depend upon your interest and skills.If you have expertise in writing skills and enough time you may be highly paid.And if you have huge investment and well aware about market can earn good profit.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 11:20:40 AM
I think that if you don't have much money than you should participate in a bounty. And then after several successful bounties when you will save up enough money you can make some investments to get bigger profit.
Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 11:18:26 AM
Hello!

Why choose when you can do both. I say invest at the same time join different bounties, since it will definitely give you more profit. Investment is about information and capitalization while if you do bounty you don't need any capital you just need to choose the right campaign to join to. I think bothis workable specially if you spend regular time in this forum.
Activity: 116
April 20, 2018, 11:14:13 AM
I prefer to combine . You can invest and you can participate in generosity .  It all depends on your wishes
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
April 20, 2018, 11:13:09 AM
It depends on the amount you get in the end that can let you compare this two stuff. if one does bounty and earns 50$ and someone invests and earn 500$, how are they comparable?
Still I believe investing is the best but bounty only adds up to the what we have already.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 10:58:15 AM
Hello!

Bounty and invest, Bounty first in able to have some coin to sell then invest on good ICO's . That's what i am doing. You can also earn from airdrops and airdrop referrals. Holding good coins is the key here folks.

Like me I don't have money so I prefer to join bounty campaign because it is good to get token that is free. I can do bounty without putting any investment on it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 10:36:17 AM
It depends on whether you have the funds to invest or not. If you don't have the means to invest then you can start with bounty and start investing once you see some profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
April 20, 2018, 10:23:51 AM
if I choose, I will choose both, of course with careful consideration, because currently most projects fail, only a few projects that achieve success, all that is needed so that we do not lose our investment money and the work of bounty is not in vain.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
April 20, 2018, 10:13:29 AM
for now bro i prefer to do the bounty it is because it don't need any capital unlike investment. But given a chance sooner i might do trading but before that i must master the trading do some research about it in order to avoid being scammed and profit loss
Activity: 2
April 20, 2018, 10:01:34 AM
Marinecoín - I really like the project marineco.ín. It is very potential.  in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. Get 20000 .MTC. free immediately when you register and follows steps.I advise to pay attention to this project marineco.ín. it’s free but it’s good. i am sure they will success in 2018.clik marineco.ín/ico to sign up and get 20000 .MTC. FREE.You can get 20000 .MTC. free acquainted with the rules by this link. marineco.ín/ICO/.. Join it right now and we expect the price increase on marinecoín.Now you can join marineco free ICO. . I believe they have a good future. You can now just join here marineco.ín and get 20,000 .MTC.Join the Marinecoín community - marineco.ín. that’s the chance for you. Hurry up!!!
Pages:
Jump to: