Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 20. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 12:51:27 AM
I prefer to do bounty to find capital to do trading and investment, actually make investment is good, because we do not need to work to get profit but we must be ready with the risk
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 12:47:56 AM
You can do both investment or bounty campaigns if you have money to invest but if you don't have go to bounty campaigns
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 12:44:51 AM
i thought everything is relative and everything will depend on the time of the bounty, the value that we will receive. Reward is a good way to get a high money and it is possible by investing little money, making lots of money depending of investment. Grin Cheesy
Activity: 68
April 19, 2018, 12:44:19 AM
You can either invest or participate in a bounty program. Investing can help you to buy a new token and probably win. However, winning is not guaranteed every time. So you can participate in a bounty campaign and try your luck there as well. I participated in the Bitnautic bounty program and won some stakes. The Stakes will be in BTNT tokens. BitNautic is a promising ICO and rumour has it that they are going to partner with Indian tech giant IBM for launching a blockchain based logistics platform. The Bitnautic Pre-ICO starts on 1st May 2018. It Ends on May 31 st 2018! Here is the link for further info https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2917838.You can also join their official Telegram Group https://t.me/bitnautic_group All The Best!
Activity: 123
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
April 19, 2018, 12:38:56 AM
Both of them are worth. Invest you can get money with very easy but you need knowledge and it's very risky. Bounty, you can get money with no need money and less risky, but you need effort and time manage.
Activity: 150
April 19, 2018, 12:17:21 AM
I prefer bounty beacause i will like to be an opportunist incase anyone moon will enjoy part of the goody goody but if i have much cash will invest in some coins
Activity: 41
April 19, 2018, 12:11:15 AM
if you want to get more returns/profit , then investment is the best option as in it you can buy tokens and win more. on the other hand in bounty, your investment is not needed so returns are not very high as compared to investment so yo should invest.
Activity: 294
April 19, 2018, 12:02:38 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

do the bounty first and invest more time to know more about the ico before you invest.
Activity: 79
April 18, 2018, 11:49:08 PM
I prefer both. Invest when you have money, because there are a lot of good altcoins or ICOs. These investments are promising investments. Before purchasing any stock, please carefully study the project. If you have time for a bounty, especially if you always post in this forum, where you can share your opinion and thoughts about a coin. Converting your time to tokens is great because you can post them on the forums, or even if you’ve joined other bounty campaigns, you can convert to valuable content later.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 11:40:12 PM
if I will choose both, to fill my activities in crypto so I will follow bounty campaign, although the result of bounty is not how much but I enjoy doing bounty.
after I get paid from bounty, then I will use it as a capital to invest. and so on in a sustainable way.
Activity: 182
April 18, 2018, 11:34:06 PM
Hello!

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
investment is very risky for the state of the market continues to decline. so it would be better to join Bounty. because we can collect coins and sell them at high prices.
Activity: 112
April 18, 2018, 11:31:49 PM
I prefer bounty, with bounties you can gain tokens, which is you can turn in to other altcoins/coins. and then you can invest with that.. Bounty is one of the good way to invest i think..
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 11:25:10 PM
I think that the bounty program is a very good thing, and if there is an big opportunity to earn tokens under this program, then why not use it? Next step you can fast sell your coins in stock.
copper member
Activity: 269
April 18, 2018, 11:22:21 PM
Hello!

If you've got the extra money then i would advise to invest and relax. But be sure to invest in a very good project so that your money will not be gone in the thin air.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 11:21:49 PM
If you have dont have much knowledge about investment i suggest to do the bounty. Because for my i think investments is for knowledgeable person and open minded. Maybe bounties has not a lot of profit like investments but for a lot of people bounties is good and easy to do and i think bounties is a good start for the beginners to understand one project after another.
Activity: 166
April 18, 2018, 11:16:42 PM
Hello!

It is almost impossible to profit from the bounty now, because if you are a low ranking member, it also means that the amount paid for signature activities is very low.

You can make more money by investing in bitcoins or any other promising quality coin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
April 18, 2018, 11:09:12 PM
I think it's safer if we use bounty, because we do not use the initial capital, while the investment uses the initial capital. But from the benefits of investment, investment is the most profits from the bounty. but in terms of secure capital bounty is the most secure.

For now, as a newbie to this crypto world, I prefer to join bounties first. I think it is safer if we use bounties, becauses we can earn and save tokens and rewards as payment for our efforts. If I have enough coins in the future, I plan to do trading and investment to earn more and earn profit.

If brand new to this, bounties are the way to go. That's what I did when I was new to this.

And once you get a tiny bit saved up in bounties, then re-invest them in other coins. They go up, build up a stake, and go from there. It'll take time, but it's sort of a no risk way to go. Worst case you learn
a bit how this all works and if you want to invest later on, you won't be so in the dark.
Activity: 210
April 18, 2018, 09:39:59 PM
I think it's safer if we use bounty, because we do not use the initial capital, while the investment uses the initial capital. But from the benefits of investment, investment is the most profits from the bounty. but in terms of secure capital bounty is the most secure.

For now, as a newbie to this crypto world, I prefer to join bounties first. I think it is safer if we use bounties, becauses we can earn and save tokens and rewards as payment for our efforts. If I have enough coins in the future, I plan to do trading and investment to earn more and earn profit.
Activity: 36
April 18, 2018, 09:24:50 PM
You won't get much from bounties, if you believe in some project why not investing to it?
Activity: 151
April 18, 2018, 08:43:52 PM
Pages:
Jump to: