Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 21. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 08:07:22 PM
lol so weird Grin Grin Grin

bounty of course, why pay if can have for free
Activity: 238
April 18, 2018, 07:57:42 PM
Both have the risk! You could lose your money when you invested in some projects. But I think its better to do both invest and follow the bounty. Right now I'm planning to invest in BITXOXO because I've heard they offer 25% discount on their Pre-Sale.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 03:48:30 PM
I still prefer bounty because you can get a lot of profit in here but it is also not a good part because if it a scam you will be lose all that time and effort so do your own research to avoid it
Bounty is a good option for initial earnings. If you are successful and begin to operate with amounts of hundreds of thousands of dollars, then earnings from the bounty campaigns will be insignificant for you.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
April 18, 2018, 03:44:16 PM
At first I was only joining bounty campaigns but after a few months doing it and earning from it,
I started joining some ICO and investing in it to get some huge bonuses and earn more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
April 18, 2018, 03:41:33 PM
do both or start by bounty and invest the money you made from bounty, i saw some early bounty people before merit point that made a lot of money with campaign
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 03:39:24 PM
I dont think we can relate investement with the bounty.....as in bounty we dont know how much tokens we earn at the end of it but with investement it depends on us on how much we want to invest or buy...bounty is for those who dont have money to invest and ready to invest their time in it and it is completely opposite for the investement...so it depends upon person to person
Ya agreed with you..i think investement is much much better that doing bounty as it wastes alot of time and we earn only some dollars but if the ICO goes right then we can really earn some decent money by investing in the ICO''s with a small risk involved
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
April 18, 2018, 03:36:27 PM
Why don't you do both? If the project is worth it invest in it. And bounty is a pleasant bonus, which reduces the average token price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 03:32:04 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
the best way to make money in my opinion is to invest but we all know that investing sometimes takes a lot of capital and not everyone has the capital so usually they follow bounty like me
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
April 18, 2018, 03:28:58 PM
I dont think we can relate investement with the bounty.....as in bounty we dont know how much tokens we earn at the end of it but with investement it depends on us on how much we want to invest or buy...bounty is for those who dont have money to invest and ready to invest their time in it and it is completely opposite for the investement...so it depends upon person to person
Activity: 205
April 18, 2018, 03:28:08 PM
Money generated from bounties is low compared to investing. So I would say if you have some money you don't need for now. Then you can invest it on a Good project.
Activity: 78
April 18, 2018, 03:26:54 PM
I would prefer both. But for now, my first choice to do is bounty, and if I have earned enough money to use for investing, that was the time that I would go to invest.
Doing bounty will support my capital for investments. That was the relationship of bounty and investing for me.
Activity: 224
April 18, 2018, 03:23:46 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I prefer to do both , you can earn money on bounties and then invest this money to other altcoins.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 12:41:02 PM
For a beginner you should prefer bounty because I believe it will open your understanding to how to invest on cryptocurrency coins in the market. But if you have money, buy some because its kinda good now.  The price as of now can give profit from it for the mere future. Since the market is getting bigger and bigger as day goes by. Price goes up and down so you just need to catch the moment. So i believe now is a really good moment to invest. At least for a 2-3 month term
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 18, 2018, 12:37:52 PM
I invested more than participated in the bounty because investment is easier, you just put money and wait for when they grow up
Investing is well because your potential income is unlimited and depends only on the amount of investment. In the bounty there is a certain maximum earnings.
Activity: 773
April 18, 2018, 11:49:13 AM
There are two options. If there is free money and there is no particularly free time, then you can try to start investing in order to extract profit from it. If there are no such free money and there is time to participate in campaigns, then you can choose bounty.
Activity: 392
April 18, 2018, 11:45:34 AM
I still prefer bounty because you can get a lot of profit in here but it is also not a good part because if it a scam you will be lose all that time and effort so do your own research to avoid it
Activity: 139
April 18, 2018, 11:41:56 AM
Investing brings profits faster but the risk is also much if you do not have the knowledge or luck to invest when the market fluctuates. Bounty campaigns also give you income if you work diligently and perform tasks as required by the project
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 11:35:45 AM
I would advise investing in a good company.  And then you can very quickly get a good profit.  If there is no money, then do bounty.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 11:02:21 AM
The last 3 months there is no profit from the bounty, from investments in iICO there is no profit? Do you agree? Or there are examples of successful ICO?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 10:58:45 AM
I prefer to join bounty, because I can't afford to buy bitcoin. Even though bounties can't give me a lot of money, but still it can help me a lot in financial matters. I am contented how much bounties can give. I'm also enjoying doing bounties, it's great and enjoy.
Pages:
Jump to: