Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 23. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 145
April 18, 2018, 02:34:25 AM
i prefer to do bounties..... the risk of you loosing your money to icoz is much lesser when you do bounties... plus doing multiple bounties do fetch alot of money

But the bounty needs enough time. While you can make money work for yourself. If you have the opportunity to invest, it's better to invest. Well, if very greedy, then you can bounty and investment.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
If you trust that ICO and you have fund to invest why not because all you need to do is to wait for the ICO to came out unlike with bounty all you need to do is to hardwork and get those rewards and that is the time that you will get profits
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 02:30:45 AM
I will not choose the investment because I am not sure yet to do that. So far I prefer bounty and consistently follow and participate in bounty, because I can manage how much profit I will get, unlike if investing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 02:29:22 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
for Bounty itself gives a considerable allocation. so by following the Bounty has its own advantages. but when compared with the investment, the more profits earned on the investment.
yes.. it depends on how much youre investing.. and do not forget the risk involved.. after the ico theres 50% chance you might sell below ico price.. if things goes wrong
Activity: 224
April 18, 2018, 02:27:11 AM
i prefer to do bounties..... the risk of you loosing your money to icoz is much lesser when you do bounties... plus doing multiple bounties do fetch alot of money
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 02:19:07 AM
Hello!

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
for Bounty itself gives a considerable allocation. so by following the Bounty has its own advantages. but when compared with the investment, the more profits earned on the investment.
Activity: 156
April 18, 2018, 02:04:21 AM
For now i prefer bounty, because bounty makes my brain think hard to learn about crypto currency and there is a reward also in bounty, but if you have a lot money try to start trading, it produces faster if you buy the right coin and sell it with at right time.
indeed trading or investing more risky if you're wrong in investing.
but as we know the greater the risk, the greater we get
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 08:43:45 PM
I love bounties you can really start a crypto portfolio with hard dedication on them. If you don't have the money to invest, is awesome to start earning through bounties. Of course you have to follow the money and go where good projects are growing.

I am trying to join twitter campaigns so if anyone wants to follow me on twitter I would appreciate it with a follow back Smiley
https://twitter.com/Riquisima_GT
Activity: 210
April 17, 2018, 08:41:02 PM
I preferred on bounty for those people like me that have no capital for investment. In that case bounty are giving more rewards by joining their campaign. I work and i get paid in crypto.
Activity: 112
April 17, 2018, 08:27:22 PM
Bounty and Investment for me but as they say invest what you can afford to loose and if you believe the ico of your choise has a pottential do more research before dealing into it there are many icos but only few are legit bitxoxo is one of my favorite this is a bitcoin top exchanger in india and now launch their ico i take part on their presale because its more cheaper on presale and bounty at the same time
Activity: 40
April 17, 2018, 06:41:12 PM
Bounty hunting is the best for newbies. You make the money fast and at that low level one or two good kills means you're out of your sidey and into an eagle. And on top of that if you invite friends you could have a big jackpot.
Experience or a mentor is needed to invest..
I prefere both..
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
April 17, 2018, 05:17:41 PM
I choose investing and bounty. I think that the bounty is a great way to earn money for those people who do not have seed capital. Investing is a passive, but risky income.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 05:16:13 PM
Hello!

I think you can do both of it. You can gain while helping to promote your project. It won't be a hard task if you are going to do it at the same time which you could benefit you alot.
Activity: 154
April 17, 2018, 05:08:19 PM
If you have money better invest in crypto, because investing quickly get a profit, but you also have to join Bounty to increase your income. because a lot of bounty that give a gift Token a high price.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
April 17, 2018, 05:02:26 PM
Hello!

I think both are very good to apply but that makes people go kr bounty because they do not have enough capital to invest and if you are a capital person I think you should do both at once
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
April 17, 2018, 04:38:48 PM
Hello!

myself prefer to make a profit through bounty in the world crypto, because we can join into a project bounty without requiring capital, while for invest we must have capital first.
If we already have capital from the bounty, then we invest into the world of crypto
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
April 17, 2018, 04:38:37 PM
I go for bounty. I dont have to put out money to get crypto. I work and i get paid in crypto. If i want it converted to bitcoin or ethreum i convert it or i convert to cash. Though not all ICO coins are successful i still get some good coins out of them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 17, 2018, 04:35:46 PM
Bounty all the way! ICOs can be a dangerous game and I think it's said that around 97% fail. You would need to be very lucky or very informed to get in that 3% winner circle.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
April 17, 2018, 04:24:14 PM
The safest choice should be bounty.
Investing on ICO can be a huge risk because not all of them are being listed and some of them are dead projects if the product is weak.

Working for bounties doesn't require money but takes a lot effort. You need to make sure that you chose the right ICO for bounty because bounties takes months to be finish and if you joined a bad ICO, there is a possibility of not being paid.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 03:53:57 PM
Now I don't feel myself an investor, that's why I just participate in bounty. When I'll "catch" the idea I'll try to invest. I'm sure it's also captivating.
Pages:
Jump to: