Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 24. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
April 17, 2018, 03:50:13 PM
Both of them are lucrative. But I tihink there's more profit in investing than bounty.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 03:18:04 PM
I participate in generosity and invest in ICO. They are both beneficial, only ICO is riskier, but the price of coins turns out to be more profitable than after ICO.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 08:39:05 AM
I think if you find a good company, it's better to invest.  So there will be more profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 08:30:37 AM
based on my example, I can say that I am studying the project. If he sympathizes with me and in the future I see a good potential, then I participate in the signature company and invest in it part of the funds)
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 08:15:30 AM
I prefer to join bounty campaign as to have my own hard earned money experience before thinking of investing, in bounty I will learn many things like saving, holding, waiting and selling. There's so much to learn with before engaging into investing on some project and besides I don't have any thing in my mind yet to start with in regards to business because it's wasn't easy specially now a days business is like trial and error type of thing and if you're sure to what to opened with better yet not to till you decide and sure of it.
Activity: 224
April 17, 2018, 08:14:30 AM
You do not need initial capital to participate in bounty campaigns. All that is required is the desire to earn and free time. At the end of the bounty you get tokens that you can either sell immediately or leave. Perhaps in the future, the price of the token will increase many times and you will get a good profit. Investment is a risk. Therefore, to choose a bounty or investment, everyone decides for himself.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 17, 2018, 08:13:13 AM
Why not do both? Bounty is a good way to make a small income just by investing your time in it but if you like to have a chance at a bigger profit and you have some money to spare then you can invest as well.
Activity: 308
April 17, 2018, 07:59:03 AM
If you have time to do bounty then why not. Doing bounty will increase too our holdings and bounty is free. You just need to do task to get bounties. I'm doing both but when it comes to investment i only invest some amount and if the projects road map or their company has good intention then i will invest more.
Activity: 308
April 17, 2018, 07:58:18 AM
It depends on how much effort you want to show. If you have lot of courage and trust on cryptocurency has lot of money then you choose to invest, it is more easy to earn such large money if you invest than by doing bounty campaigns. On the other hand, if you want have lot of time to do bounties and doesnt have that money to do invest then go on bounty but it is much better if you do both as long as you never forget your family friends etc. It will always depends on you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 07:54:51 AM
Never limit yourself to just one, or investing or participating in bounty programs. Invest in excellent crypto projects, for example, NEX. And take part in projects that you do not want to invest in.
Activity: 126
April 17, 2018, 07:54:39 AM
Does anyone hear about LuckyToken Bounty?
Activity: 154
April 17, 2018, 07:52:47 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I prefer to join in bounty campaign because by joining in the campaign we can earn crypto without investing our own money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 07:47:08 AM
Well, what I did was, I've joined bounties and then when I was already paid, I used that money to engage in trading. I prefer it better since I don't have money to invest in. So even if it was tiring, I did spend some of my time doing the campaigns. You should try it too.
Activity: 196
April 17, 2018, 07:44:20 AM
Usually I'm not interested in investing, because I think it's risky, I prefer a bounty hunter, which means that we are not too risky, maybe the only risk we have is to lose our time, but not money.
Activity: 141
April 17, 2018, 07:43:50 AM
i think you can do it the same. like you can do bounty while you are investing with this project. especially when you think the project is profitable and will be success...
Activity: 154
April 17, 2018, 07:42:44 AM
At the moment, I started to invest only because projects of bounty started to pay very badly and only want to strain on tokens, so I lost interest in them.
Activity: 224
April 17, 2018, 07:42:39 AM
the bounty can be regarded as an additional income, investing certainly gives more opportunities to profit. bounty also gives you the opportunity to earn, but you spend much more time
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
April 17, 2018, 07:42:33 AM
I preffer invest for now as my bounty experience was not so good recently. Even if is super hard for me to buy some bitcoin at this price but I in the end it will worth it I'm sure. Anyone knows good bounties right now ? Thanks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 07:40:18 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

If you have sufficient budget then you should invest in good growing coins.you can engage in short or long term investment.if you have experience and skillful you can earn good profit on day trading.if you don't have budget to invest you should join bounty campaigns and by making constructive posts you can earn crypto free of cost.profit rate is higher in trading than bounty campaigns.
Activity: 336
April 17, 2018, 07:35:27 AM
In the bounty you dont have a risk that you will be scam because you dont need to invest your personal money to join a campaign. Bounty is the one that makes people earn money without any investment from this forum. They different type of bounty the most high payment is the signature campaign and the social campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: