Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 25. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 444
Merit: 12
April 17, 2018, 06:47:25 AM
I recently started participating in bounty campaigns and before that I was only investing.  For me, the bounty is not so much earnings as an opportunity to support the ICO that interests me.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 06:36:16 AM
Both ways of earning can bring profit. I think in this case it is worth to assess the risks that each of the ways carries in itself. In the case of investment, the inevitable material investment, which in this case you can lose, not completely, but part. In the case of the bounty, it's your time and effort, and if the project does not take place, then you will not get anything. As for me, I would focus on the bounty, and the proceeds would be reinvested in the investment.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 06:31:20 AM
I think i prefer bounty because bounty is free. When i make money from bounty then i can invest.
Activity: 280
April 17, 2018, 05:44:56 AM
It depends on whether you have an initial capital. But it is best to engage in different activities, including mining and ICOs, because it will reduce the risks.

For me it's definitely better to invest money in crypto-currencies. Huge profitability and time savings. Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
April 17, 2018, 05:37:01 AM
It depends on whether you have an initial capital. But it is best to engage in different activities, including mining and ICOs, because it will reduce the risks.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 05:33:11 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Really depends on your risk appetite. I see less and less projects doing bounty because there are so many bots participating that generate no value.

Don't have coin yet to invest, I am still dependent on bounty, they gives me token collect gradually until the duration period is finished.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 05:27:28 AM
You also can go participate in some bounties, and after them invest what you've earn into some altcoins, and maybe trade them
Activity: 168
Merit: 29
Digital Wealth Management Platform
April 16, 2018, 10:57:53 AM
I prefer to combine investment and generosity, because each of them is beneficial in its own way, and both bring me good income.

Both are good, investment using money or if we have Bitcoin or Ethereum but most of the new and old members in this forum have no capital using money of Top Altcoins so joining bounty campaigns is the best option.
I prefer bounty campaign because it offers higher chances of earning new altcoins and money in the next few months especially after the Altcoin hit the coin exchange and having a good price.
We will then earn money by trading them into Bitcoin or Ethereum and convert into money.
Activity: 602
April 16, 2018, 10:57:28 AM
I prefer bounty because this what i am doing now, since i have not enough many yet to invest that is why. But time will surely come if i have enough money for investing i do investing too, of course to gain high, but just be alert and be aware for the activities done over here.
Merit: 29
Digital Wealth Management Platform
April 16, 2018, 10:54:50 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I am holding today a decent amount of estimated amount of earnings just through joining bounty campaigns so yes, joining bounty campaigns   if you have no money to invest is still the best option to earn money in few months and it's worth the wait, time and efforts.
Investing is the better option too but only if you have money or Bitcoin or Ethereum as I do.
I joined this forum last year and started to join bounty campaigns right away after I bumped on being Jr. Member so until today I am joining bounty campaign while it's not too late and while I am able because I earned more opportunities than just being dependent on my local job.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
April 16, 2018, 10:41:31 AM
bounty first before inversting.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
April 16, 2018, 10:40:29 AM
I prefer to combine investment and generosity, because each of them is beneficial in its own way, and both bring me good income.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 10:36:17 AM
Investing is the most profitable income, but also the most risky.  It is better not to take risks and make bounties.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
April 16, 2018, 10:34:43 AM
actually you can do both of them, while doing bounty campaign, you might encounter some cryptos worth investing in, so take the risk and study their white paper, if you think it will give you a lot of profit in the future then go for it Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
April 16, 2018, 10:26:30 AM
If you have not enough time to participate in bounty campaings, you need a to invest your own money. But sometimes i think the priceis to high on initial coin offerings. So thats why i wait until the bounty campaign is over and the bounty hunters are dumping their coins on the exchanges for less thenthe half rice of the tokens. So you can get the coins and tokens very cheap and can make a much better profit. But when you aprticipate in the bounty campaign, you can get if for free.
Activity: 499
April 16, 2018, 10:18:02 AM
I combined the two together to make money, many of our investors are into the bounty hunter and they now see some potential from the project to succeed, they now decided to invest on the long run.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 10:13:35 AM
I invest in some projects, which in my opinion are very promising. And I participate in bounty projects, which I believe will give a good profit in the future! Why you should take only one from two?
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
April 16, 2018, 10:11:49 AM
Bounty!
Because I'm still new and i think I need to learn more about cryptocurrency.
I'm participate bounty campaign for earn some money and learning more about crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
April 16, 2018, 10:07:50 AM
and bounty. But I always split these 2.
so the risk remains low to put everything on one card and to go away empty if the project becomes nothing.
April 16, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
both work hand in hand ,because why partaking in bounty it all  make u understand what the project is all about ,that's gonna give u confidence to invest. just like otppay am doing there bounty and am investing in em.
Pages:
Jump to: