Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 28. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 08:38:09 PM
I will first see how the future of a project. if it continues to grow I will invest in the project. on the other side join the bounty campaign is also fun and we can share knowledge with the bounty hunter Grin
Activity: 286
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 07:54:10 PM
Both are good choices if you believe in the potential of a project.
So when I really have confidence in a project, I invest both in and around bounty campaigns
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
April 15, 2018, 07:52:09 PM
yeah if you are really convinced by an project you can invest to help them to reach their fininacial goal and aswell you can participate in bounties to spread the word about the project and help them this way
I prefer to do both because for me doing both investing and bounty campaign can lead to a very successful career here in crypto world and i like to do both because bounty can give me a big reward that i can also use to invest on ico that has a good project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 07:48:27 PM
These are two different directions. If there is free money of course invest. And if there is no money then earn them by taking part in bounty companies.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 06:19:11 PM
investment is main for people that are into the business or have the cash to invest, but for beginner, i we like to joined bounty and  earn token, but after a short period of time, and you a have raise found, now joined the investment, but side has a task, one need to know the concept of the project product, and values of the token base on ico price and secondly total supply are very important with the road map. finally with cash, i we go for investment, while without enough cash, i prefer bounty and face the daily task.
Activity: 215
April 15, 2018, 05:55:34 PM
I tend to choose both because both are good, if both are used will also generate big profits also later, in following the prize I will get results that we can invest for a long time without spending my own money.
Activity: 182
April 15, 2018, 05:52:55 PM
if you think that bounty is the easiest way of earning money, you are wrong. cause you need time to participate in bounty campaign, especially signature campaigns. so if you think that while participating in bounty, you don't risk anything. that's wrong, cause you need time and you risk your time.
Activity: 154
April 15, 2018, 05:10:02 PM
Both. I think that part of the earned money can be invested in various projects. This will make you an additional source of income. And it will be completely passive income.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
April 15, 2018, 04:33:50 PM
I prefer to join bounties. I don't have much spare money to invest and haven't already found the most impressive and interesting project for me) So, step by step I collect money to invest in future and "dig" the projects.
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 04:23:38 PM
Testing the platform and getting price is an interesting bounty. I like the idea. Mostly I join bounties and try to collect as much token as possible, because most of them will fail after ICO or later.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
April 15, 2018, 04:21:50 PM
In order to maximise my potential reward, I prefer to participate in both activities. Btw it is quite synergetic. For example, you have a chance to get better understanding of some project if you participate in its bounty.   
Activity: 107
April 15, 2018, 10:54:06 AM
It will be good if do same.
In that way can get more token from your ico pick.

But if you dont have fund i prefer you to go bounty
Activity: 458
April 15, 2018, 10:52:54 AM
I actually participate in bounty campaigns and also invest in ICOs that I feel its promising and I will get some profit from it, but most times I prefer participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 630
April 15, 2018, 10:45:13 AM
Of course invest  Wink
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 15, 2018, 10:42:42 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I actually do both, why? because I want to maximize my profit in cryptocurrency. My bounty reward will be divided into two, the 1st half will be encashed to provide my needs and wants and the other half will go to my savings or investment and wait for the dip. Joining in bounty is fun wherein you will learn a lot from others especially in our community (experienced traders and holders).
Activity: 100
April 15, 2018, 09:22:16 AM
For me both are good. If you're afraid to invest your money you can to to campaign and earn tokens after that you can trade that to eth or btc and you can use that now as an investment to any altcoin you want
Activity: 238
April 15, 2018, 09:15:57 AM
Bounties if you don't have money and you wanna enter the crypto sphere, when you get your tokens, you can use them to invest in ICO s or in Altcoins. Indeed bounties might help investing even if you don't have money. You just need to put your hard work and it ll pay off. However, it takes quite some time to pull off some bounties.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
April 15, 2018, 09:07:40 AM
I still choose bounty because I do not particularly have investments in bitcoin and bounty for me is the most relevant proposal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
April 15, 2018, 09:04:55 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?
I'd rather follow the bounty than I invest my money there because of the rampant fraud, so much ICO that suddenly runs away and brings our money, we can not profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 07:50:52 AM
For me I will do both of them, bounty is just investment too for me. I have to invest my time to get the reward, off course with minimum risk of anything is a good thing to began investment in cryptocurrency.

Time is a good investment only if you don't have enough money. Because investing money is more effective. But if you have free time you can use it usefully and take part in bounty Cheesy

I totally agree. Free time and extra money. This is all that will help you competently invest and make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: