Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 40. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 02:41:55 AM
when a person has all the necessary assets, accounts on deposits, shares of domestic and foreign companies, real estate, then he can determine free money in a zone of high risk in the hope that these speculations will give a very good income. In order not to be painfully sick to lose this investment, it is better to say good-bye to them in advance. that's what it means to invest. and if you do not have available funds, you can participate in the bounty and make a profit for your active actions in promoting projects. here no investments are needed and everything comes down to your activity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 02:31:42 AM
Maybe it's good if you follow bounty first, then if you already get payment bounty tokens that followed, then the results of these payments can be used to invest. As it seems to me.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 613
Winding down.
April 11, 2018, 02:26:58 AM
I do both, but i don't mix. If i am in bounty then i don't feel like buying more and in this case i can hold for long. But if I invest my own money then there is always a rush to get my money back, so i can sell faster, at least most of it. In any case i will participate in ICO only after i study it well and can be sure that it worth it
That's a smart decision, bounty has no risk and you can do bounty as well on whatever ICO you are investing.
It's a good way of utilizing your time, it would help you to know more about the project especially if you are doing bounty.
Bounty is not risky but to maximize your income you need to risk money.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 05:07:12 PM
I do both, but i don't mix. If i am in bounty then i don't feel like buying more and in this case i can hold for long. But if I invest my own money then there is always a rush to get my money back, so i can sell faster, at least most of it. In any case i will participate in ICO only after i study it well and can be sure that it worth it
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 04:29:09 PM
Investing, simply bounty it takes up too much of my time
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 10, 2018, 04:18:45 PM
I'm sure that these two items can be combined! You can hold your coins, or translate them into the etherium and invest in other projects!
At the moment, it's best to pause investing, the market is too unstable. Earnings on the bounty campaign look more secure.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 04:15:43 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
if I were you I would choose both because they are both good and have the same potential for profit, as long as we can choose the right project investment and the right bounty will all make much more if we do both at once
Activity: 602
April 10, 2018, 04:13:48 PM
If I had a lot of money and a lot of free time, and If for the next five years I did not need anything, I would immediately spend all my money on buying bitcoin and ethereum)
Activity: 140
April 10, 2018, 03:42:25 PM
Why not both? Limit how much you invest of your personal money 5-25% of net worth based on how well you understand crypto and risk tolerance of course. In addition to that then you could do as many or little bounty programs as you have time for. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
April 10, 2018, 03:30:25 PM
Another thing to consider is actually trading, or investing - if you’re going to trade, you better do some research and not let your emotions get the best of you, some even consider using algo systems for the same reasons that they buy mining contracts. However, if you are not interested in speculating/trading then you can just buy and hold which is perfectly fine as well
Activity: 322
April 10, 2018, 03:07:56 PM
Since I do not have much capital investment, so I prefer generosity. This is a very good way to earn tokens.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
April 10, 2018, 03:06:29 PM
As for me, it's good to do both, if you realy sure in project. If you have a lot of funds, ofcourse you can invest only. And why you are forgot about trade. It's also great kind of activity, that gives you knowledge about market, and what will happen with project where you are invest.
Activity: 161
April 10, 2018, 03:05:34 PM
Some good projects have not got bounty company, or you can earn small emount of token at it. Better take part in profitable bounty company and change this tokens to other which you wish.
Activity: 224
April 10, 2018, 03:02:34 PM
I prefer bounty. Choosing a good bounty is simply down to choosing a good ICO. They do not require investments and give a good profit.

Link is here: Bountylord.com

You should try bounty. It's unique and profitable.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
April 10, 2018, 03:01:30 PM
I prefer bounty campaigns. They do not require investments and give a good profit. In addition, if ICO campaigns are fraudulent, there will not be direct material losses, it will simply be wasted a lot of effort and time. However, in this life we spend so much time on empty pastime, but here even if there is no earnings, it is possible to learn something new, to learn something new.
Activity: 135
April 10, 2018, 02:58:27 PM
i think doing both will be of greater advantages,,though i prefer bounty than to invest,,bounty is full of stress but after their ico program,,the reward will be giving to only those that participate in it,,which you can even sell once they are listed in exchange
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 02:42:39 PM
I think i prefer bounty. Investment is a good way to make profit especially long term investment, but bounty are much more faster and less risky in my opinion.ICO bounty programs are a great way to participate in the market and earn tokens. Most of the activities aren’t really technical in nature as they rely on common internet activities and interactions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 02:24:12 PM
In this heavy time of payment for bounty very small, from investments there is no profit now, has washed away in investments is in the growing market, HOLD now Sad
Activity: 210
April 10, 2018, 02:17:41 PM
I choose so far bounty as there is no big money for investments, but I can tell that it is better to invest of course though it is more dangerous and is risky. These should be engaged only in that who well understands it.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
April 10, 2018, 02:02:04 PM
in my case, im doing both and i invest ico's while joining bounties also do trading to learn some basic and hopefully i got some profits. and if i will choose between the two. i bet bounty of course.
Pages:
Jump to: