Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 38. (Read 9567 times)

BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
April 11, 2018, 08:41:49 PM
how can this ref-link post get 100 pages of posts? Cheesy
why would you have to choose bounty or invest, why not both?
Activity: 22
Merit: 8
April 11, 2018, 08:36:57 PM
investing should be the first priority; making your own research and analyzing to find the good ones will help you, a lot.
attending on good bounties might be a way to keep your cryptos still on your wallet/exchanges and use bounty tokens to pay the rent tho.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 07:52:25 PM
I prefer to do both but I do not just join any bounty campaigns, I checked to make sure that it is a good project and not a scam.
I do this checking because I also prefer to invest on them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
April 11, 2018, 07:45:39 PM
Why not both? With investment, your money works for you. With bounty, your time works for you.
Activity: 196
April 11, 2018, 09:42:10 AM
If I have the money in my hand I will directly invest in bitcoin or altcoin, but if I have no money yet in my pocket , I will just go or join bounty ,thus it gives oppurtunity for members who joined the bounty campaign to gather tokens at the end of the campaign.
Activity: 181
Merit: 4
April 11, 2018, 09:30:05 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

You can actually choose both investing and bounties, while you are participating in a bounty campaign and earning me money you can now start to invest. Choose a cripto currency wisely to eliminate a chances of beings loses.  Study hard the movement of market cap before to invest or ask some advices for those who have long time experienced in terms of their investing. Don't do hurry to sell your coin holding for long period of time whille waiting the price become higher.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
April 11, 2018, 09:28:22 AM
Bounty you will lose time and effort and as a result you get very little coin. Bounty will be suitable for those who do not have the initial capital, new entrants to the market, I think when the capital should learn to exchange will be better. Make you faster, richer, but more risky.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 11, 2018, 09:22:09 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
If you have free time to do the task in bounty campaign then it is the best choice for me since  there is no money to invest only your efforts and time although there is no assurance that you will be paid off or ICO be successful at least  you will not losing money unlike when you invest your money the risk here is if you invest in a coin which prices may fall you where losing your hard earned money. For me my choice is depend if I have enough money to invest or not. If i have no money to invest better to do bounty campaign.
Activity: 280
April 11, 2018, 09:13:01 AM
I think that these are different types of earnings. Bounty is the payment for your time spent, and investment is the work of the head
Activity: 126
April 11, 2018, 09:00:08 AM
If you don't have enough free money, then it's better to participate in the bounty. If you have enough money that you can afford to lose,
then in this case a much better option is investing and trading.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
April 11, 2018, 08:27:19 AM
Investment is good. However, bounty is also helpful to have another income. It will depend on your time and priorities. You can just have investment and leave it for sometime. In bounty you need to give your time on it. Either way these are very earning activities. I prefer to have both to suffice my financial needs.
Activity: 251
April 11, 2018, 08:24:16 AM
I prefer bounty , because there is only a plus, I finally can not understand the market with this bitcoin , then now I push in the bounty it's  no stress ;P
Activity: 201
April 11, 2018, 08:18:37 AM
Since both of them are time consuming, you need patience in order to gain money, but in terms of the profit, if you have enough money and you want to earn a lot, it is suggested to invest but it is not 100% sure because anytime you can get scam unlike in bounty, you just need to wait for it to have exchanger.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
April 11, 2018, 08:18:21 AM
At first I was engaged in a bounty, now I'm doing both bounty and investing)) One complements the other)  Smiley
the first priority would be bounty than invest.because bounty is free money but investing my saving money is not good decision. you can invest those money that you got from the bounty.
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
April 11, 2018, 08:04:07 AM
The campaigns were very profitable about a year ago. But now the bounty campaigns payments are too low. If you really want to make money you have to invest.
Activity: 100
April 11, 2018, 08:02:04 AM
Because that i don't have the money right now i prefer bounties first to have a decent income to sustain myself. If it goes well and have some extra income i'll try to invest with the extra income. It won't hurt if you try both at the same time if you want to have extra profits it only cost a little of your time.
Activity: 136
April 11, 2018, 07:51:55 AM
Back again on each capital because they want to invest or bounty all depends on the capital,
And if you only invest by finding good coins to buy or take part in the ICO, otherwise,
a gift campaign is a good way to gain a foothold in the crypto world
if you have little or nothing to begin with.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
April 11, 2018, 07:45:16 AM
I will do both, it does sound greedy, but it can generate high profits. like, result from bounty I invest. making his results grow.
Activity: 266
April 11, 2018, 07:32:02 AM
I want to invest because I have been investing in it for a long time and I have raised a lot of money and I think that this is not the end
Activity: 266
April 11, 2018, 07:29:39 AM
I'd rather invest because it's a day for me to do something. I'd rather wait a bit and then the price will rise just in time.
Pages:
Jump to: