Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 36. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 09:17:12 AM
I prefer bounty to promote any kind of project rather than invest. I like to join in bounty because of it's projects. Almost bounty campaign are sucessful unlike investments. Sometimes, investment are unsuccessful, risk and it needs a huge amount of coins to invest. Even though you invest, it doesn't mean that it is success  or perfect way of earning  money, some are failed. I join in bounty to earn lots of coins and after  I earned lots of coin, I will try to  invest so  that I can double my money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 09:14:45 AM
Its good to invest but if you have time you can still do bounty
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
April 12, 2018, 09:04:18 AM
At the moment I dont have much to invest so I do bounty. Hopefully in the future I will be able to invest more Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

Id say invest, the current market situation is very friendly for those who want to invest as the crypto coins are cheaply available.There are good coins with proven track record and will regain their value when the market recovers
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 12, 2018, 08:46:44 AM
If you have free money, why not invest in promising coins. Yes, it's risky, you need to be ready to lose money, but you can multiply your capital several times. If you do not have free money, you can earn them on bounty and invest them in coins that you like.
Activity: 224
April 12, 2018, 08:35:35 AM
Personally, I participate in bounty companies. But if the project turns out to be worthwhile, then I can additionally invest in this project. But unfortunately there are very few good projects. Therefore, I invest so rarely.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 08:32:07 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

Since I have no capital yet  to invest in crypto,I need to work in bounty  campaign to earn token and invest later.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 12, 2018, 08:27:07 AM
Investing is something entirely different to Bounty.  

Investing requires you to research fully into an ICO or Coin and provide time and money to participate in or invest in a particular token, coin or cryptocurrency.
Bounties don't require much effort really, just some time is needed to promote the ICO
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
April 12, 2018, 06:42:32 AM
Participation in the bounty program - this can be a fairly profitable business and you risk nothing except your time. Investments Will be good then when you are very well versed in projects.
Activity: 238
April 12, 2018, 06:04:31 AM
I'm new here. so, for the first time I chose bounty as I studied how, which coin should I choose to invest and what should I do to make my investment work. for newcomers to do bounty is the best option in my opinion, because it is not at risk of losses.
This is the right move. To start bounties. Only then it is necessary to switch to investing, when you have enough free money and experience.
Activity: 44
April 12, 2018, 06:01:24 AM
I think if you have a better capital to invest by choosing a place to invest that you think is good, and if you do not have enough capital to better follow the bounty.
Activity: 351
April 12, 2018, 05:44:15 AM
In my opinion both of them r good of course. I`m doing bounty because bounty campaigns to earn bounty stake tokens as reward on helping ICO's or promoting and advertising new altcoins through wearing ICO signature or SMM  such as FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Telegraph and YouTube...
Activity: 166
April 12, 2018, 05:38:26 AM
To invest in ICO we need money, so for now i choose bounty, I participated on bounty program because here i can get reward, and the reward can i sell to get money, and then if i have a lot of money from bounty so i can try to invest alt.
Activity: 55
April 12, 2018, 05:38:04 AM
Everything is the best. If I am currently going to choose to follow the bounty first to get the coin that will be our investment capital. Develop and then if we already have some direct investment capital. All that would be very profitable.
Activity: 182
April 12, 2018, 05:32:55 AM
Bounty and investing are two different things. Investing is certainly the thing to go if you can afford. Bounty is just pseudo-jobs or tasks you perform to promote certain ICO.
If you the money and time, doing both is surely the best option.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
April 12, 2018, 05:23:51 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I prefer bounty than investing if we are talking bout ICO. Since there are so many scams in ICO or failure to those even legit, you cannot assure your money if you invest. But if you join in bounties, even if the ICO is a scam or a failure, you don't lose your money anyway, so you just find another one.
Activity: 159
April 12, 2018, 05:19:17 AM
Bounty is sure win but it takes extra efforts and takes time  in order to earn. If you have no capital this is best part to start. On the other hand if you have capital and you are experienced in this field, investing will suits you.
Activity: 137
April 12, 2018, 04:08:31 AM
It depends on how much effort you want to show. If you have lot of courage and trust on cryptocurency has lot of money then you choose to invest, it is more easy to earn such large money if you invest than by doing bounty campaigns. On the other hand, if you want have lot of time to do bounties and doesnt have that money to do invest then go on bounty but it is much better if you do both if you have the time and resources
Activity: 366
April 12, 2018, 04:07:47 AM
I will choose both "Bounty and Invest"
But to invest, need to do a little research and be careful.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)
April 12, 2018, 04:03:36 AM
I would say you should do both investing in ICOs and participating in bounty (and airdrops).  If you can find a good ICO, the best way is to get in before the actual public sale.  Sometimes the discount is quite appealing and hard to refuse.  BUT make sure you read the whitepaper cover to cover before investing or participating in ICOs because some of them are scams imho.
Pages:
Jump to: