Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 39. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 07:24:47 AM
I think that the bounty will always be good because it is possible to select several companies and to lead them it does not take any considerable time.
Activity: 252
April 11, 2018, 07:19:22 AM
 I still choose bounty because I do not particularly have investments in bitcoin and bounty for me is the most relevant proposal.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
April 11, 2018, 06:39:05 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
of course I chose to invest for the long term by looking at the current market price is unstable and I bought some crypto coin to be sold back when the market price began to improve and that of course took time but the results obtained did not disappoint.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
April 11, 2018, 06:14:00 AM
Invest or bounty, it depends on either you can invest your time or money. If you have some time to work you can go for bounty because bounty is free no need any investment. You just have to do some retweets in Twitter and like share in Facebook and some time you have to do your own tweet or post if needed. Other side for investment needs much capital and if you investing in ICO there might some risk also.
Activity: 238
April 11, 2018, 06:02:56 AM
When I entered the digital money market, I was excited about the bonus campaign. I have earned the coins and hoarded until it is worthwhile and from there I can invest in ICOs that I have thoroughly researched and seen as promising. Often, I focus on successful and well-developed ICOs.
It can be said that investing and participating in the bonus campaign I made in parallel.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 06:00:26 AM
For me, for now,  I will rather be in bounty cause  It is free and you can have a salary when the campaign  is done. For people  who don't have enough  money to invest I will advise on you to be in bounty.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
April 11, 2018, 05:50:13 AM
At first I was engaged in a bounty, now I'm doing both bounty and investing)) One complements the other)  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 05:19:29 AM
I think it would be more profitable if you invest from the coins you get from bounty because the coins you have will continue to grow and you will also get a profit
Activity: 98
April 11, 2018, 04:42:06 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
In my opinion, if you have a lot of time just follow both, it wouldn't loss anything to follow both if you understand the project.
Activity: 79
April 11, 2018, 04:41:59 AM
If you want to invest without spending your money, I would recommend you to join bounty  campaigns where you need your time and effort. But if you don't want to make some effort then go for investing.
Activity: 98
April 11, 2018, 04:41:12 AM
It depends on how much effort you want to show. If you have a lot of courage and trust in cryptocurency to have a lot of money then you choose to invest, it's easier to earn that much money if you invest with a bounty campaign.
Activity: 229
April 11, 2018, 04:34:34 AM
Now the investment is not always profitable and there are risks, you can buy tokens cheaper immediately after the ICO, I personally do not invest in the ICO stage. My tactic is to take part in the bounty and hold coins, although there are some disadvantages to it, you need to constantly monitor the project and the price of the coin.
Activity: 191
April 11, 2018, 03:53:51 AM
I think that bounty is not making any money at the moment. I have not won anything for 2 months yet. but I still have hope Smiley
April 11, 2018, 03:49:29 AM
Maybe it's good if you follow bounty first, then if you already get payment bounty tokens that followed, then the results of these payments can be used to invest. As it seems to me.
but it takes a long time from the first time we join the project and will start waiting for the token to be distributed. if and patience of course if is not a problem. but if it is too long and not get paid it will make it regret 
Activity: 202
April 11, 2018, 03:10:32 AM
Bounty and invest are different things from different world with different reward, i like doing both i invest and also doing bounty of the ICO i contribute on
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 03:10:10 AM
I suggest to do bounties rather than investing your hard earned money to unsure ICO's. There is a huge risk on investing while bounties just consume your time and effort. Either way, it can give you profits when it comes out to the market.
Activity: 196
April 11, 2018, 03:06:35 AM
If there are conditions on money and less time you should invest to be fast rich, also if you like marketting you have the time but less money you can participate in bounty.
Merit: 6
April 11, 2018, 02:59:04 AM
As for my opinion, I would go and join bounty campaigns. Considering my age, which is a teenager, I do not have the resources/ money source to invest on something. All I can invest for now is my sacrifice, effort and time. I would like to provide services, like joining signature or bounty campaigns to earn some coins. But if I got my own job in the near future, I would invest some of my money to cryptocurrency and just hold it for a while.
Activity: 156
April 11, 2018, 02:48:57 AM
At the moment I have invested a certain amount of money in some coins, but also I like the bounty of the company. I think combining these two things is a great option.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 11, 2018, 02:48:02 AM
I am a cautious retiree and have limited extra fund that I could invest in crypto currencies, but I like to speculate on the crypto hoping that I would make big money some day. So I don't mind spending time and effort to sniff out prospective ICO projects, join their bounty campaign to get some free coins as initial investment. Anyway if the bounty I participated turned out good after ICO, I would also consider invest some of my fund on the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: