Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 52. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
April 04, 2018, 01:51:17 PM
Invest or bounty?
It depends.
In the SmartContainers-project i will do both, because it is a project with a real usecase and a professional team.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 01:47:44 PM
In this project I want to always join the bounty. In addition, bounty and invest is same populer in this project and many people very interest to join it. But, in main times, they prefer in bounty. Bacause after they joined the bounty, they can work and get information, coin, token, etc. So I think bounty is the good project to work in this project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 01:35:29 PM
I prefer to join different bounty. I have not enough money to invest in bitcoin that's why I joined in bounty campaign. Maybe if II had enough profit through bounty campaign. I will try to invest in bitcoin so that I have an investment for my kids future. I will also try the trade. But before I trade i would like to do some market research if the exchange rate is good.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 04, 2018, 01:23:10 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

Well I prefer to invest but also these both options are both profitable and it's more profitable if you invest on a long term because bitcoin is a alternative investment which has a potential on near future. And I like investing than doing bounty I think it's more you know legit than bounty because some bounty aren't legit so I think it's just wasting of time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
April 04, 2018, 01:16:54 PM
If you have lots of money to buy coins that's fine. But if you're financially broke, join bounties so that you can earn money for free. It is also a good way to have investments from different ICO projects.
April 04, 2018, 12:48:24 PM
I like bounty most.. because it is the way of earn little and then help to create a capital as a good investment.
Activity: 140
April 04, 2018, 12:48:17 PM
Simple, investment is required for high-quality projects, so that the returns are faster, and rewards are given for projects that cannot be determined. Only if they are willing to work hard, they will pay off. Now the most critical thing is to identify waste items, avoid them, and most importantly
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 12:43:49 PM
Honestly, I strongly doubt that participation in bounty campaigns can make a good profit. Only by investing in ICO of the qualitative perspective project I can hope for an increase in my deposit! Too many people want to participate in bounty campaigns and as a result - too little reward for participation!
Activity: 266
April 04, 2018, 12:38:39 PM
Of course it's better to invest if you have such an opportunity. Bounty will never bring as much money as a good investment brings
Activity: 116
April 04, 2018, 12:20:56 PM
Hello!

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I  prefer to start  bounty campaigns,  i need to earn more money first in my bounties so that i can invest all my profit.but before that i will make sure to do a research and study well on how to invest successfully.

Activity: 196
April 04, 2018, 12:17:13 PM
I think it's best to start bounty first.  Earn a small amount of money.  And then already invest them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
April 04, 2018, 12:16:30 PM
Everyone, bounty and investment are good, if you do both in the crypto market then you will be rich and have a lot of money.
Definitely participation in both directions will be successful under one condition-the right choice of the project. The amount of Scam that is generated in the market makes this choice extremely difficult. And participation in seemingly successful projects does not guarantee profit. A recent example can serve as a Centra. Although the bounty they had problems.
Activity: 280
April 04, 2018, 12:14:58 PM
Hello!

Now in my country, there are so many rules relating to virtual currency, besides that it seems to banned these currencies from working on the floor or in my country, the government fearing these currencies will cripple. The economy in the state but there are many people involved in the investment.
Activity: 263
April 04, 2018, 12:11:29 PM
I personally more interesting to follow bounty because of its duty to promote it to social media. As for investing into the crypto need capital in order to produce what we expect. Actually investment is more simple if we have capital, but before investing we should see the development of altcoin.
Activity: 65
April 04, 2018, 12:10:50 PM
don't have capital to invest, so for me I like bounty.
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
April 04, 2018, 12:07:45 PM
This question can be considered from different angles.
On the one hand, now is the time to invest, all coins have fallen in price. And it seems that you can buy any token and sell it in a couple of months.
On the other hand, the market has already shown how much it can be insidious.
And it's not a fact that the fall will not continue ..
Activity: 290
April 04, 2018, 12:01:06 PM
I prefer to do its bounty especially for starters and also it is good for it becuase you will only waste time but not money which is good for starters but if you are a veteran time is much more good than money becuase if you invest now than later you will be left  in the hype train
Activity: 378
April 04, 2018, 11:59:42 AM
Of course we want a good life with satisfaction and riches. I think the rewards received from bounty work will not guarantee a good life or comfort and secure the future. I admit, bounty brings a nice job but it's just enough to ensure your monthly living and expenses. It needs better conditions and facilities to change the future. Investment or business would be the best idea.
Activity: 107
April 04, 2018, 11:58:52 AM
I suggest invest in long term, or maybe short term if you have the time to do researches and read news, and do also bounty while you are investing. To maximize the earnings you can get in world of crypto. And also, you can invest your earnings in doing bounty.
Activity: 70
April 04, 2018, 11:55:08 AM
I prefer WeLocal. It is an investment in Bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: