Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 53. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 11:50:56 AM
Investing will be a long-term option, when determining whether to participate in crypto is that you have determined to find out and you have knowledge so you will know how to use your money to invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 11:44:42 AM
I did both because I had some money to invest and also I decided to make something with my time so I joined the bounty campaigns
Activity: 133
April 04, 2018, 11:40:11 AM
Everyone, bounty and investment are good, if you do both in the crypto market then you will be rich and have a lot of money.
Activity: 154
April 04, 2018, 11:39:53 AM
Of course, the greatest interest is caused by the fulfillment of those promotion tasks that do not require much intellectual effort - to subscribe to the social. network ICO project, make reposts and retweets, write comments on the forum. In most projects, such bounties are cheap, but in rare cases you can earn on one subscription campaign only, with a high user rank of hundreds of dollars.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
April 04, 2018, 11:39:44 AM
Bounty is the less risky option, but needs a lot of time. ICO can be dangerous and you don't have a sense of control over your investment in the initial stages. Again, you need a tons of researches to be sure in campaign.
So, from these two I chose the third one — trading plus a little bit bounty.
Activity: 112
April 04, 2018, 11:37:26 AM
do you have money?

If so, you invest.

Do you have a lot of free time?

If so, join the bounty, it is a good way to make money
Activity: 126
April 04, 2018, 11:34:29 AM
Bounty is a mission-based program to receive rewards, it's great for anyone who has the time and knows how to leverage media channels to promote the project.
Activity: 112
April 04, 2018, 11:23:10 AM
If I have a lot of money then I will invest in the crypto market, I do not have time to do bounty missions
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
April 04, 2018, 10:22:44 AM
invest is the way we get for big profits, while bounty is the way we make extra money, so I prefer to invest.
Activity: 74
April 04, 2018, 10:18:24 AM
Both.
I do bounty because I don't have much money.and I think bounty is very profitable. Because we can get free token by follow the bounty rule.
And I do invest in small amount too and I will get double amount.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 04, 2018, 10:09:29 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I only do bounty campaigns because the reward in the end is worth the effort that I made. I have never joined ICO because there are a lot of scams and not safe to invest.
ico now a lot of that do not give profit and and but just cheat, so I think now is the right time to follow bounty we do not need big capital and do not have big risk.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
April 04, 2018, 10:06:57 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I only do bounty campaigns because the reward in the end is worth the effort that I made. I have never joined ICO because there are a lot of scams and not safe to invest.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 09:59:25 AM
i prefer bounty because i dont have a lot of money to invest, and invest in cryptocurrency make me sick because too many scammer here.
i love bounty because bounty is profitable just do some task and you will get free token.
well you can choose both if you have money and want earn free cryptocurrency.
Activity: 83
April 04, 2018, 09:43:38 AM
I think its best if we go with bounties because if you choose a good bounty program to campaign the its very possible that the outcome of your reward will be good and you can earn without losing any of your money. Then after that you can invest what you earn on your bounty campaign, but there will be risks because there's no guarantee that it will be a success and it will end up losing the money you invest. So it is best if we use bounty campaigns. Its a win win situation.
Activity: 392
April 04, 2018, 09:38:11 AM
Both parties are okay to earn money, but investing would be double your income, but we cannot know when can loose. But be sure before investing check the right tokens should have for a long or short term investment
Activity: 616
April 04, 2018, 09:26:16 AM
In the present conditions of uncertainty in the development of cryptography, it is very difficult to determine what is best to do. Participating in bounty campaigns you can lose your time and not earn. Participating in fraudulent ICO you can lose your money. But by investing in perspective ICOs with a big bonus you can get a much larger profit.
Activity: 154
April 04, 2018, 08:46:31 AM
I think Bounty is an investment because you don't waste your time and earn money. I decided to take part in Xyo&cardstack and don't regret. Best investment.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 04, 2018, 08:44:51 AM
I prefer both, I can earn money in bounties without using money and I use my earned reward to invest on the coins that I think will give me profit for long term.

You're doing good, using a money that you get in bounty is great because you can double your money by investing, just make sure that you invest your money in right investment because there are many scam you need to avoid.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
April 04, 2018, 08:39:24 AM
Its good to start with Bounty and gain some knowledge of this virtual business and some money too.And then start making investment along with Bounty.

wise idea, i agree with you mate.. and from bounty reward if you want to invest some ico or buying an existing coins in the market, you have a strong enough and confidence because you know where your investments from. and also you know the team behind it because you always seen it from the start when their ico's begin. so i will go with bounty first, then invest it.
Activity: 574
April 04, 2018, 08:37:24 AM
If you are clever much better you join first in signature campaign or bounty then after you earn profit from bounty the next step is to invest. Because in investing you will become rich but you need more research about the ICO that you want  to join because a lot of ICO here are fake so be careful by choosing the right one.
Pages:
Jump to: