Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 56. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 03:36:16 AM
investing means saving or spending money on a project so I think with bounty we can get a coin with little capital and we can invest the coin by storing it in our wallet or exchange it with another coin
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
April 04, 2018, 03:23:38 AM
Why rich people have to work to get cryptocurrency instead of invest their money? Why investor should work hard instead of invest smart? It is depend on each person. Rich people should invest poor people don't have any choice except join bounty campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
April 04, 2018, 03:18:53 AM
Invest, Bounty and also Airdrops.
A reasonable mix of all areas provides a solid base.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
April 04, 2018, 03:14:25 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
Hi, I’ve never before made a speculative investment. I’ve always been focused on diversified investments and the magic of compound interest.Yet here I am, investing in crypto and joining bounty.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
April 04, 2018, 03:13:18 AM
Good day! While I prefer only the bounty of the campaign, as I have little experience, and I want to gradually accumulate it, and in the future you can look at the side of investment.
Bounty would help you to earn a little amount  but as you do bounty you are getting the right information that would help
you to understand more what is crypto and of course its inherent risk.
Investing is really good but the most important is to have capital where you can afford to risk, if you do not have that, you can work through bounty.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 04, 2018, 03:13:14 AM
I prefer to use all the chances that crypto gives me. I am very glad that I can combine two types of earnings. The capital received from the bounty invests in ICO. It is very convenient and profitable.
Activity: 264
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 03:06:50 AM
Both are profitable, you may complete bounty, and change your earnings to any coin you wish through ethereum or bitcoin on any exchange
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
April 04, 2018, 03:03:13 AM
Good bounty campaigns reward the participant well when the campaigns successfully ends, the tokens might turn out to be of great value when the project succeeds. Investment is also a good move if one knows what to invest in, how and when to invest
Activity: 42
April 04, 2018, 02:56:20 AM
Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more? I don’t think they offer bounty.
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 196
April 04, 2018, 02:56:05 AM
If you start this business as an artisan, my answer is reward. If you started this business after a long time to tell me that you made good money, my answer is investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 02:54:26 AM

Bountys gives you a good experience and introduction to the crypto world , take part in as many as possible, then when well invoformed, you can make proper investment decisions.
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 02:52:44 AM
First I will choose to participate in bounty project, because I do not have to risk my money. If I already get a lot of profit from bounty, I will improve my ability by investing into a promising project.
Activity: 10
April 04, 2018, 02:52:13 AM
Hello!

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

With me, i use both method to improve my skill and balance in cryptocurrency market. you can use money when received from bounty campaign to invest again into market. Let's choose a potential coin with nice concept, a good strategy and talent, enthusiasm team to holding and wait it "go to moon" in the future. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 04, 2018, 02:41:44 AM
it all depends on whether you want to spend your money or not, let the investment and is associated with risk, but it will bring more revenue in my opinion
Activity: 84
April 04, 2018, 02:36:52 AM
Why not try to get involved to bounty first before we invested? even bounty works is not so hard to do , but if you are good for trade and analyze for the ICO or project you want to invest, then you should do the invest, but for my opinion , investing in ICO will put some luck in it Smiley
Activity: 115
April 04, 2018, 02:34:38 AM
Good day! While I prefer only the bounty of the campaign, as I have little experience, and I want to gradually accumulate it, and in the future you can look at the side of investment.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 02:27:10 AM
I think for the first step we better take bounty because we need experience to invest into this project in altcoin, because it needs a broad need and need a lot of money to invest.
Activity: 138
April 04, 2018, 02:22:22 AM
you can do it both investing while doing some bounty campaigns and i think you will get more profit.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 04, 2018, 02:17:52 AM
both. if you see a project has tremendous potential, then do both to earn a great income. but if you do not have the courage to invest, then following a bounty program becomes the only way you can participate in that.
Me, I usually join a campaign that I believe has a good potential for long term, I invest and I join bounty so I get more coins.
Some of my investment that really grow are Deeponion, Edgeless, and CTR, but this one is an exemption because they are facing a big problem now
and I will lose money if this will not be resolve.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 04, 2018, 02:13:54 AM
Hello!

Why do not you want to use both options?
In my opinion it is better to do both, or if you do not have money for investments, you can reinvest your profit from bounty Smiley
Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: