Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 55. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 06:05:32 AM
If the investment option seems too risky, participation in bounty campaigns can be a good solution. That is, a person studies the announcements of available campaigns, chooses the most attractive, registers in it and actively disseminates information about the ICO until its completion. Such services are paid for by the same tokens, which are attracted by investors for their money. A very good option, especially for beginners.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 05:54:39 AM
I prefer to invest in ICO projects. You can get in x 2 x 5 x 7 times more than the initial investment. But do not forget that any investment is a big risk. Bounty - there are no risks, most that will happen, you will not be paid
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 05:51:18 AM
When you see a good project, I'll first check out the generosity. If you do not have a campaign for generosity, I will invest in the project. If theres a campaign of bounty, it depends on how high the bounty pool is.
Activity: 59
April 04, 2018, 05:50:17 AM
Now the market is very depressed, people lack confidence in the market!

More people are willing to take part in the mission, because there is no risk to get BTC's best method!

There are also many people who take part in free throws!
Activity: 178
April 04, 2018, 05:47:45 AM
It depends on how much effort you want to show if you have lot of courage and trust on crypto currency has lot of lot money then you choose to invest. These both are good, bounty are really look good and better ,investment on the other hand are pretty good when you have some knowledge on it then this is not profitable.
Activity: 406
April 04, 2018, 05:45:31 AM
It is best to use both methods simultaneously. This will reduce risks and diversify your sources of income.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 05:35:50 AM
I agree with that, because I will do both, because for me it is good to get bitcoin, so we join the project by following the rules in the project so they succeed successfully, so I will be given part of the project, if you by investing in bitcoin for me also easy to gain profit faster, because now the bitcoin value is low. so I think this is a good chance to get bitcoin in the long run.
Activity: 336
April 04, 2018, 05:25:41 AM
Invest is more profitable than bounty, But investing is risky, Bounty has no risky, To invest is need of capital and good analysis and experience gained during learning about crypto, For now, I more follow bounty to get enough capital to invest.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
April 04, 2018, 04:34:05 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
i prefer joining bounty campaigns than to invest on ICO, I dont have enough capital to start investing, so I'd rather join bounty campaigns and do my tasks to received the reward.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
April 04, 2018, 04:25:14 AM
i prefer bounty because you dont need capital for bounty because all you need is  to post than investment you need capital but investment is good all but you need capital
Activity: 350
April 04, 2018, 04:23:27 AM
Bounty and Airdrops. I think that Bounty at the moment is the easiest way to get into crypto and get experience in the cryptocurrency. Investing and mining are also a good way, but the risks are higher.
Activity: 308
April 04, 2018, 04:20:44 AM
I like bounty, though I'm just starting to do it. Because it's not risky at all. Of course, we need to spend a lot of time and energy on tasks. Investment is the best way to get wealth, but it needs a lot of money to get more profits, and risk is always accompanied by investment.

I agree with you, i like bounty too. But we can not afford to pay for your bounty campaign. Sometimes the reward distributions are too late or the rewards are incomplete.
Investment is risky but sometimes it can be more profitable Smiley
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 04, 2018, 04:18:01 AM
I suggest both , bounty the tokens that you believe that will have a future and invest to the coin that exist already in market and has a potential to grow more. What about trading - I skip this. It's just a lottery.
Activity: 228
April 04, 2018, 04:15:36 AM
I like bounty, though I'm just starting to do it. Because it's not risky at all. Of course, we need to spend a lot of time and energy on tasks. Investment is the best way to get wealth, but it needs a lot of money to get more profits, and risk is always accompanied by investment.
Activity: 504
April 04, 2018, 04:12:23 AM
You can't just rely on the bounty. A lot of bounties programs don't reflect the truth, they have to be capital.
Activity: 79
April 04, 2018, 03:56:16 AM
I do both Smiley Bounty is something new for me, I started it a few weeks ago and have not got any rewards yet. I used to invest in some coins few years ago and was lucky so far. I do beieve in cryptocurrency, it is the future.
Activity: 158
April 04, 2018, 03:51:46 AM
I am investing in both Smiley
I participate in bounty campaigns, but also when I find a potencial good project I invest in it.
For me, bounty campaigns are something that you could do in your free time, but investments are something that you are doing for money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 04, 2018, 03:51:13 AM
Bounty is highly rewarded and here you can learn also you represent the company project and big responsibility to post quality and meet the requirements of the bounty.Must choose reliable bounty and avoid scam bounty,While investing is at one time and hold till find best moment where you maximize the profit and sell out.
So if you mange the time then bounty is good and if you have tough schedule then invest and forget till you find the best moment,
Activity: 733
April 04, 2018, 03:46:39 AM
investing means saving or spending money on a project so I think with bounty we can get a coin with little capital and we can invest the coin by storing it in our wallet or exchange it with another coin

gifts can now serve as good and big jobs rather than investments. we can see if current investments already have a big risk because the current market has decreased drastically, so I agree with you to choose bounty.
Activity: 71
April 04, 2018, 03:44:47 AM
Both are good. If u investing in crypto you can just wait, but doing bounty you have to do some work. Better thing is do both. Then you can earn double income
Pages:
Jump to: