Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 67. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 12:03:47 PM
It depends. I started from bounty and now invest. It brings more money if the project is good. Right now  I'm waiting for the start of Nagri ITO to invest.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 12:02:16 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I think that it is possible to participate in bonus projects instead of investing because now there are many risks involved in investing, given the current situation, it can be seen that the market is decreasing in the near months. Here, and join the bonus projects are ways that many people avoid the risk.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 12:00:39 PM
both bounty and invest are good. but i think you earned on bounty is another way to invest ,i think they are equal.
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
March 29, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
if u invest u have more chance to make bigger profit, in bounties sometimes u do the job and manager dosnt pay u, because he can miss some things and etc, so bounties it is a way not to the big money, but its hard job, anyway i like that thing, with it i started learn and investigate this new world for me.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 29, 2018, 11:34:17 AM
If you're good researcher and not risky person then bounty is for you. You'll loose nothing and will earn good money if you found a good project which tokens are worth something.
Activity: 336
March 29, 2018, 11:31:28 AM
As for me bounty campaign is much better,you dont have to spend your fiat money that you can lose investing in crypto.with bounty you dont risk with anything.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
March 29, 2018, 09:50:35 AM
I also prefer bounty not investment. Bounty will profitable. It is safer to do bounty than investing your own money in crypto.
Activity: 294
March 29, 2018, 09:13:18 AM
You give a good explanation about the merit system and how it inhibits people to progress. I looked at your posts and you write many good comments, as like this one, spot on and insightful, yet the entire forum seems not to take notice. It's quite sad to see this. I will choose both because then I will get a stable income. With the investment then I can earn a fairly large income, while when I look for bounty then I will get a free income without having to spend my capital
Activity: 322
March 29, 2018, 09:13:10 AM
Both is the best of course. If you have good rank and social media following, and can write articles or make videos, bounty can be even more profitable than when you shell out money. Either both are a good start ,if you are financially stable you could invest directly to bitcoin or any altcoins and wait for your investment to grow
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 09:13:05 AM
I just started doing this Bitcoin thing and right now I'm doing campaigns to get acquainted and learn some more. Once I get enough earnings from campaigns and I see potential in actually buying coins, then I might just do. I think doing both is fine if you have money to spare. I do prefer bounty than investing money but you can do both if you are pioneer on that, investing is a big lost specially if the project is a scam
Activity: 518
March 29, 2018, 08:54:18 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I prefer to participate in the bounty, because it also helps attract new investors through the advertising of the project. Anyway sometime I'm investing also
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 08:16:28 AM
I prefer to join bouty program than invest for ICO because I not have enought money to invest. But if I have, I will take both because the reality is investing give more profit than bounty, absolutely with hight risk in invest. But if we cant take time to learn about that, they will be more.
Activity: 322
March 29, 2018, 07:54:58 AM
When I invested in cryptocurrency quite a large amount of money, it was about a year ago.Now I'm increasing my capital by participating in bounty projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 07:53:48 AM
If the idea is understandable for me and there is a smart contract, then I can invest in the project. Also, if I really liked the project, I would support it in bounty.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 07:53:41 AM
I prefer the bounty because there is no chance that you will be out of business.In addition, with small time costs, you can study the project in detail and understand whether you will receive a profit
Activity: 318
March 29, 2018, 07:48:37 AM
Obviously investing because at small time costs you will get a huge plus and in addition invaluable experience.I am sure that investing is almost always profitable
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
March 29, 2018, 07:10:00 AM
It depends on user, if you have money to invest and then you invest, but if you don't have money to invest, then join bounty, though bounty requires your time and hard work.
Activity: 336
March 29, 2018, 07:05:56 AM
For me im a bounty hunter i love you bounty. All of the time im bounty. I dont like to invest because i dont know how to find a good project but i buy some bitcoin to make it hold until the pumping day. The bounty is have free to join but you have been payed some of the bounty is big payment to a participants. And some is need to extend the  date because they do not reach the soft cap.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 07:02:35 AM
It all depends on how much income you want to. If we talk about the company's bounty, some of them no longer make sense to participate because of the large number of participants. Pool which is allocated to social networks, Twitter and Facebook, is divided on average from 1000 to 5000 participants, as a result of earnings is very small. If there is capital, it is better to engage in trading Wink
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
March 29, 2018, 07:00:42 AM
I do both investments and bounty hunting, I can do bounty for any project but invest in the best.. 
Pages:
Jump to: