Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 62. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 09:30:12 AM
for now I think the invetation on ico that hold bounty and coupled with following a bounty of ico so we can gain 2x more.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 09:28:25 AM
If you have the $$$ then invest. Bounties don't give much unless you have a high level or a massive following on social media.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 09:17:07 AM
The answer is both. Actually, with bounty, you are investing your time but not money. However, you are making a research of the project before joining them, which makes you have more knowledge about the upcoming projects and you know where to invest your money.
Activity: 209
April 02, 2018, 09:14:22 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

For now I prefer to join bounty campaign than to invest having all percentage down without knowing it would bounce back.
Activity: 196
April 02, 2018, 09:12:46 AM
Personally I prefer Bounty program reason are many, I don't need to invest before earning the Token. Sometimes the amount token I will get will even better than those that invested with their money. I have up to 1 ETH plus in some project some below. So rather than investing my money I will join bounty program to get same reward. There is no risk in Bounty program... You don't need to loss anything but only time if the project is fake. So there is many benefit but will take your time if you are doing bounties.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 09:07:59 AM
Hello!

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I am sticking on joining bounties with good product and team because it will hit the market on time and all I have to do is to promote or advertise their product.
Activity: 320
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
April 02, 2018, 09:03:37 AM
Hello!

Personally, I'd rather go for bounties. Cos with the way most ICOs campaigns are handles and the vile way investors are treated after the campaign, it leaves very few to be desired in participating in a TokenSales event. Just my opinion based on certain experiences.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
April 02, 2018, 08:59:17 AM
When I find a project that I believe will succeed, I try to do both. If you participate in the early stages of a project you can get very good bonus
Activity: 378
April 02, 2018, 08:55:03 AM
Both are good and profitable. But I prefer to choose bounty. Advantage of bounty Campaign is you earned great profits without any money out to your own pocket. Investing in ICOs is also profitable but, it’s highly risk because many scam ICOs are existing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Bounty Manager Connecty.io
April 02, 2018, 08:42:37 AM
For the moment, I will advise you to invest in ZClassic, the market is showing some boosts with huge exchange amounts in the last 48 hours.
And I know from a friend that they are currently busy to build a new team in order to work again on it !

We will see  Wink
Activity: 257
April 01, 2018, 11:35:07 PM
I prefer to choose bounty rather than to invest because the bounty is easy to make big money, and theres no risk. in also the bounty you do not need a capital, if you do not want to lose money or to waste your money. the bounty is the best choice for those who have no capital invest in trading
Activity: 196
April 01, 2018, 10:52:23 PM
Hello!

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 126
April 01, 2018, 10:12:55 PM
For me, I prefer bounty.
But I did not closing the opportunity to invest by trading.
Good luck
Activity: 73
April 01, 2018, 10:03:05 PM
I prefer bounty, because it is not a big risk
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 01, 2018, 09:55:15 PM
I suggest you invest on both as one doesn't require you to spend money to profit. This will in turn maximize your profits especially wjen you do it right. A lot of people whether bitcoin investors or alternative cryptocurrencies iinvestors both invested and participated on these bounty programs and signature campaigns to be able to maximize their profits.
Activity: 176
April 01, 2018, 09:51:09 PM
I will benefit from the easy way that we use dibitcoin investment, and also to easily get token from the project, because the token from Ico also the price is also still cheap so we will also get many benefits, in the future.
Activity: 117
April 01, 2018, 09:43:26 PM
Hello,
I think this kickcity project is a good project, hopefully the better.
Activity: 90
April 01, 2018, 09:12:36 PM
I prefer bounty

nice add  Wink

I am prefer too in bounty, it is a generousity to give or a reward thanks giving
Activity: 700
April 01, 2018, 09:08:09 PM
Sometimes investing our money on ICO have many advantages because ICOs give many bonus and discount. But join on bounty campaign is good too because we involve on project and we gain coin/token with good project.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 09:06:08 PM
if I prefer giving gifts because it will have a good impact on us, giving rewards to please others. but if the investment is just for yourself then it will be profitable
Pages:
Jump to: