Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 63. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 08:48:43 PM
Bounties don't really give a lot (for the most part), so, if you have some money you're willing to part with - invest.

Bounties give a lot my man, in case you haven't tried it yet. Bounties give high credits especially signature campaigns and it depends on the rank of your account in this forum. If you join social media campaigns together with signature campaign the dividend just get bigger. This proves that some percentage of the market goes to bountyhunters and it affects the market, for the reason that some of bounty hunters just take the bounty reward and sell it as long as number appears in their wallet and it is definitely a big disappointment to investors
Activity: 350
April 01, 2018, 08:44:32 PM
I prefer joining bounty than investing on it. Because the crypto market still not stable.
If you invest on ICO in this situation, i'm surely the price of the coin when hitting on exchange will drop lower than ico price based on the market situation
Activity: 191
April 01, 2018, 08:17:18 PM
both are good because they both earn you here, if you do not have the money to bind you first, endure until you get more money, then you're the investor, to earn you double.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 07:48:59 PM
I originally started by investing a small amount into Bitcoin and Ethereum and then using those to trade for alt coins. I tried day trading and there were some good moves and a lot of bad moves. Then the market started to tank hard and then tanked even harder. I’m interested in throwing more fiat into it, but I’m interested in collecting more coins.

I’ve started doing bounties and airdrops to see how that goes as far as acquiring more coins goes. I figure collect now and wait for whenever the next bull run occurs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 07:36:00 PM
I do both whichever ICO I like I also invest in that and I also participate in the bounty of that programs so I make double profits because Bounty ones which I get I hold them with the invested ones so when coins go up after hitting the exchange I make a double profit like this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
April 01, 2018, 07:33:44 PM
I do both, but i don't mix. If i am in bounty then i don't feel like buying more and in this case i can hodl for long. But if I invest my own money then there is always a rush to get my money back, so i can sell faster, at least most of it. In any case i will participate in ICO only after i study it well and can be sure that it worth it
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 05:44:19 PM
Both Investing and  bounty is quit  okay, but  base  on my observation, Investment  is the  best, comparing  when they release token to  investor and bounty hunter, Most of the time investors would have taken profit and price migth have crash before token is release  to bounty hunter, you can research on what  happen with credit token, To earn high as a bounty hunter you must hold for a long time.
Activity: 109
Merit: 4
April 01, 2018, 04:36:13 PM
I think the answer for this question should be depend on the financial of each person.
If you're having enough free money to invest you can go or else you just go with the bounty campaign which are free
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
April 01, 2018, 04:31:34 PM
Hello all! Why not both? Why only black or pink? I think if you have no money at all  then bounty will be amazing opportunity to you but if you have money then you can join to any bounty campaign you like it can give to you good experience! I hope it's not necessary for you to choose something one! Good luck to you
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
April 01, 2018, 04:28:28 PM
Invest is a good thing in crypto but bounty just like a job and you can get lot of money to join the more bounty. There is a no investment in bounty and not a risk.
I prefer to invest the coins that I have put aside for investing. Doing bounties does not have a high success rate.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
April 01, 2018, 04:27:25 PM
There is no difference, you are investing your money or your time, and your time = your money Wink
Activity: 111
April 01, 2018, 04:25:43 PM
Any activity in the crypto-world will be very profitable if you have a good strategy. In general, investment activity on crypto of things to note is in terms of crypto popularity that you should see. And also Bounty arguably a new trend to get bitcoin but only part of that understand it. And the strategies you must do in bounty activities are the first to seek information about the ongoing bounty project. But not all gifts will pay for the hard work we have done and the causes usually because the funds they collect from ICO do not meet their expectations then detailed research should be considered.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
April 01, 2018, 01:45:21 PM
I prefer both bounty and investment. because it's better if we invest in where you join in bounty campaign and when we are investing we must be careful of our affiliates and we should read white papers, teams and about their project before joining and before investing because their are some ICO that are scam.
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
April 01, 2018, 01:39:09 PM
Bounty is risk free gain means acording to me. You win without getting anything out of your pocket. I think it is more logical than investing.
Activity: 88
April 01, 2018, 01:37:34 PM
I decided to invest... Transfered funds to exchange and bought BZK as it is young coin, is on exchange but price has fallen from beginning and there is some trading volume so people are interested. I made some similar choice at beginning with CRDS and make quite good profit. I listed for airdrop and received payment so keeping my fingers crossed...
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
April 01, 2018, 01:34:14 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
The reason why I started bounty is the fact that I see no longer good project to invest but that is my personal and subjective opinion thought there maybe good solid projects now too, but I found this approach more comfortable for me Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 01:32:32 PM
I don't like to worry about my money, so I prefer bounty. I think investment is for those who is a risky person and has strong nerves.
copper member
Activity: 1568
April 01, 2018, 10:35:29 AM
Invest is a good thing in crypto but bounty just like a job and you can get lot of money to join the more bounty. There is a no investment in bounty and not a risk.
Activity: 14
April 01, 2018, 09:55:04 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I think the best is to invest in ICOs. Tokens are the future, in my opinion!
the ICO I've been working with recently is "Red Lanterns" https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE
Check it out
Activity: 224
April 01, 2018, 09:38:53 AM
I'm doing both because you get the token you want and support it by doing the bounty and attract more new investors. Spreading the word helps the project raise more funds, gives you bonus tokens and increases its value. Therefore doing both is the optimal thing to do in my opinion. For projects which I'm not sure about the future though, I prefer to do the bounty only.
Pages:
Jump to: