Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 65. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 02:16:50 PM
there's a double-edged sword. An ideal option would be to take part in several bounties and make a profit to invest in a promising coin
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 12:39:03 PM
I think the investment is more profitable, although many say a lot of investment is scam but that will not happen if you learn everything before investing
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 12:09:50 PM
Investing today is a very, very interesting field of activity, I think that this sector has a great future and it seems to me that very many forum participants such as myself are very fond of participating in bounty projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 12:05:28 PM
The answer is simply invest and bounty. If you are newbie in crypto try to invest little amount and try to do more bounty, after you'll get more experience you will see what give you better profit.
Activity: 298
Merit: 21
March 30, 2018, 10:31:12 AM
I prefer bounty, first of all because I don't have a lot of money to invest, and also besause I am not a risky person, I panic too often and always worry about everythig, so I wasn't born for any kind of investment Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 10:00:31 AM
I think for now one of the best way to earn money is to do bounty, like joining those bounty out there, it is not risky at all and its easy! Unlike investing right now, in this time its really hard especially those coins are all dropping. So be wise how to earn!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
March 30, 2018, 08:23:25 AM
Bounty is less risky than investing. But you have to spend more time, because it's a job .
Now investment is more risky than bounty. Price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is so low that I don't think to invest .i prefer to bounty campaign.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 30, 2018, 08:22:17 AM
If you are very confident about some project and you have enough money, you should invest into it.
If you think the ICO is too risky but the bounty reward is good enough, then you should participate the bounty campaign.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 08:19:14 AM
I would like to choose bounty. I don't know yet how to invest in crypto through digital but maybe someday I would try to do it on my own. For now bounty is my choice for it is what I think the best thing for me. Not having yet some kinds of big amount of money. After joining bounty I will join again in bounty. Invest is my next plan in the future at the proper time if I'm not too busy I will really do it. Pretty sure I will do it because I would like to try it in the future. Hopeful to achieve it. Bounty and investment is same good so I would like to try both.
Activity: 28
March 30, 2018, 08:17:43 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I started with a bounty campaign. then after i have funds that i earned on bounty I invest it on some ICO that i think will be successful in the future. sometimes we win sometimes we lose.

This is good advice. +1. Don't invest more than you're willing to lose. I'm new also and keep hearing about bounty. It's hard to find reliable information on it though... So invest if you can afford to lose the money. Bounty if you don't have any money Wink
Activity: 69
March 30, 2018, 08:16:35 AM
Bounty is less risky than investing. But you have to spend more time, because it's a job .
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
March 30, 2018, 08:13:38 AM
With my forum rank i like bounty.But i thread bounty like investment becouse i invest my time and work and reputation
I dont like to promote scam,hype coins
In a case of investments i rather dont like presales and i prefer to buy from market
All icos are failing below ico price so for what to buy on ico price
I prefer to wait and decide later
Activity: 182
March 30, 2018, 08:07:54 AM
For me i prefer bounty campaigns than investment because you will only risk your time, investing in ICOs will give you a lot of risk because most of these are scams,created just to raise funds. Well in bounty hunting you will need to have some effort to acomplish the task that was given weekly and you will get paid after the ICO has ended, truly bounty hunting is profitable.

the thing whether you are participating in bounty campaign or in a crowdsale, you have to choose the project carefully. cause even if you don't risk your money, you waste your time! and with scam projects that were created only to raise money the result for both - bounty hunters and for investors is the same - you'll get nothing.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
March 30, 2018, 07:56:24 AM
For me i prefer bounty campaigns than investment because you will only risk your time, investing in ICOs will give you a lot of risk because most of these are scams,created just to raise funds. Well in bounty hunting you will need to have some effort to acomplish the task that was given weekly and you will get paid after the ICO has ended, truly bounty hunting is profitable.
Activity: 291
March 30, 2018, 07:48:00 AM
if I personally I prefer investing, because investment gives me a big profit (although investment requires capital and bounty does not).
Activity: 574
March 30, 2018, 07:45:38 AM
If there is free money, you can invest in ICO, but you need to carefully choose the company! And if you have free time, you can take part in bounty. In kickcity I participated in bounty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 07:42:12 AM
For me, i would choose bounty, you just have to spend more time promoting it but its worth it, when the exchanges is now accepting those token you work on.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
March 30, 2018, 07:37:38 AM
When I'm low on funds I do bounty Smiley I try to save some funds to invest in ICOs I believe will succeed
Activity: 308
March 30, 2018, 07:37:10 AM
I prefer both. I think you have bigger chances if you keep you options open. I invested in crypto and I also joined the bounty programs
Activity: 196
March 30, 2018, 07:34:16 AM
I will say bounty because there are so many people on internet using their data on irrelevant things but if you can channel your efforts to bounty you'll get coins investors use their money or life savings to get for free and if you can wait for bigger gain you will be happy
Pages:
Jump to: