Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 70. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 06:58:49 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Both of this are beneficial. But it depends on your situation, people says that investing is the best way to earn huge profit but the problem is the capital to use. If don't have the alternative way to earn is bounty campaign that are truly effective especially in altcoin. Because the project depends on the budget, that sometime the salary is huge.

Investing is good choice because the only you need is to wait the better price and even it is low you don't need to panic because you are postively know that it will recover and become successful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 06:50:04 PM
If you are new, I think you should join the bonus program. So you will have the initial capital and during this time you can learn the market experience. That is the first step in your business in the Crypto market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 06:43:52 PM
Well I have never invested in ICO phase. I think it is risky. But also you can make money. I earned coins from bounty campains and sometimes you can get good money when you sell bounty rewards. But you need to wait coin to get listed on exchange and so on. But it is not risky.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 06:32:56 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

if I personally love to get ICO gan, because I have not learned about investing so I want to know how the investment flow.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 28, 2018, 06:30:43 PM
I prefer bounty, because bounty less risk. in addition, because I do not have enough capital for investment.

(Give me merit, pleaseee  Wink Grin )
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 06:28:24 PM
Whether you have the capital to invest or not, it is good that you first join bounty campaigns as a starter in crypto world. This widens your horizons in the operations of cryptocurrencies and will help you in making the choice of which project to invest in.  
Activity: 210
March 28, 2018, 06:28:04 PM
I am now engaged in the bounty and so my choice so far is the first is to find a good bounty to get generosity for their any my company.
Activity: 364
March 28, 2018, 06:26:29 PM
if I personally I follow bounty and also invest, because I think both things are equally give me profit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
March 28, 2018, 06:21:36 PM
I do both of them, right now I'm always investing in ICO that I feel good,
before it I was never interested in investing in ICO but after trying once I became increasingly interested in ICO especially when the presale.  Grin
Activity: 263
March 28, 2018, 06:15:25 PM
If I choose at the two choices, I will choose invest. Why? Investing is very easy way to earn money because you only need to invest but in bounty, we need to work hard to earn. So invest is the best than bounty.
Activity: 196
March 28, 2018, 06:14:37 PM
To invest or to join bounty campaign .there is different between the two. To my own point of view, if one have money it is better to invest my money than to join bounty, bounty do not gives out enough, but if you invest you will surely gain with no stress.
Yes, personally if i acknowledge good project that is highly potential in the market it's better to invest or join the ICO and contribute some fund to them since it will give you higher amount of coins they are about to release but it's good thing as well if you are a bounty hunter and an ICO investor to do both to maximize the amount of coins you will get especially if you join in signature campaign with high rank account.
Activity: 62
March 28, 2018, 06:08:16 PM
To invest or to join bounty campaign .there is different between the two. To my own point of view, if one have money it is better to invest my money than to join bounty, bounty do not gives out enough, but if you invest you will surely gain with no stress.
OK, but after you invest why not join bounty to gain more tokens?
Activity: 104
March 28, 2018, 05:52:31 PM
Activity: 154
March 28, 2018, 05:33:21 PM
It depends on how much effort you want to show. If you have lot of courage and trust on cryptocurency has lot of money then you choose to invest, it is more easy to earn such large money if you invest than by doing bounty campaigns. On the other hand, if you want have lot of time to do bounties and doesnt have that money to do invest then go on bounty but it is much better if you do both as long as you never forget your family friends etc. It will always depends on you.

Bounty is applicable of mine, no coin yet to invest. I should work hard and have efforts, it can encourage me to do something worth for, soon if I can hand a coin I invest it.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
March 28, 2018, 05:02:09 PM
Today it is difficult to say what choice is better bounty or unvest. Because of forbidden of adv of ICO everywhere in social. But bounty is the way to change your work for tokens and invest is the way to get profit  from your money. Thats is the difference.

Why is it difficult to say? You are either investing your time or your money. It all depends of which one you have free. It is best if you can do both, because doing bounty helps with investing.
Activity: 490
March 28, 2018, 04:58:33 PM
Today it is difficult to say what choice is better bounty or unvest. Because of forbidden of adv of ICO everywhere in social. But bounty is the way to change your work for tokens and invest is the way to get profit  from your money. Thats is the difference.
Activity: 70
March 28, 2018, 04:53:00 PM
I am strongly believe that we have to invest money in projects. The best way to double your investments is investing in projects where you are bounty hunter. You promote it, you understand it, you are investor and hunter at the same time Smiley
It is pleasant to promote smth that gives you money

Not only for your bounty hunter work. You will get money for everything that is good for project. I prefer to promote something, which give me profit for my investments of time and money
Agree with your point of view. And I believe this Bounty that I participated in will get me an opportunity to have a profit for my investments of time too
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
March 28, 2018, 04:50:23 PM
The two choices depend on each person. If we have sufficient funds then we better to invest if we do not have the better funds you participate in bounty because by participating in bounty will get a token with a job.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
March 28, 2018, 04:30:21 PM
I am strongly believe that we have to invest money in projects. The best way to double your investments is investing in projects where you are bounty hunter. You promote it, you understand it, you are investor and hunter at the same time Smiley
It is pleasant to promote smth that gives you money

Not only for your bounty hunter work. You will get money for everything that is good for project. I prefer to promote something, which give me profit for my investments of time and money
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 28, 2018, 04:29:35 PM
Now another wave of falling is probable, therefore it is better to suspend the investment. The risk is too great.
Pages:
Jump to: