Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 66. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 07:33:31 AM
If you with to get profit fast then invest in good ICO will be more profitable.
 Because a most of the top and hyped ICOs will give you x2-x3 after tokens are unlocked and they are at the Exchange.
Bounty money you need can earn month or two.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 07:32:06 AM
both of them are investing on the one hand and bounty on the other.great opportunities to shape bounty investments
Activity: 42
March 30, 2018, 07:31:49 AM
if it deserves investment so just invest and win more, because in fact bounties don't reaps too much.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 07:31:33 AM
I should say invest and do bounty. If you’re a busy person or has a daily job, do a longterm investment and do bounty programs on your free time. In that way you will earn more in making use of your idle time.
Activity: 224
March 30, 2018, 07:28:51 AM
Both are good but I prefer bounty.

As for me bounty campaign is much better, you don't have to spend your fiat money that you can lose investing in crypto. With bounty you don't risk with anything...
Activity: 35
March 30, 2018, 07:26:14 AM
I'd rather follow the bounty than I invest my money there because of the rampant fraud, so much ICO that suddenly runs away and brings our money, we can not profit.
Activity: 218
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
March 30, 2018, 07:24:46 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I was joining too in bounty and at the same time i am also joining in some investments in ICO but i study more before i join in some ICO i dont see any guarantee but if i bellieve in company and the platform i will invest it.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 07:13:41 AM
I preferred on bounty for those people like me that have no capital for investment. In that case bounty are giving more rewards by joining their campaign. Do it many times in that way you earn more profit , after that you may work both investing and bounty.
Activity: 196
March 30, 2018, 03:31:45 AM
Doing a bounty is the first thing to do, and then if that coin is worth for investing and then try it.
Activity: 156
March 30, 2018, 12:47:54 AM
I like it both because you can do bounty then earn profit then you can invest so your not wasting much money and its makes you decide easily.
Activity: 134
March 29, 2018, 05:32:31 PM
I do want to invest but right now I don't have enough money to invest. I'm joining bounty to earn enough money so that I joined others in investing. Hoping will be soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
March 29, 2018, 04:48:06 PM
If you have enough money, then you absolutely do not want to participate in the bounty. But if there is no money, and you have a high-ranking account, then you can try to take part in bounty.
Activity: 126
March 29, 2018, 03:57:58 PM
If you are afraid, then you do not need to invest. Try bounty or airdrop, you can catch a luck with LuckyToken.
Activity: 57
March 29, 2018, 03:44:48 PM
Looking to fill some positions via Pre-ICO bounty.

Looking for Advisors/Marketers

What is Yuser?
Yuser is the first Creative Social Experience (CSE) network that rewards its users for their contribution to network growth. Yuser empowers users to create content, build audiences, unlock features, and earn cryptocurrency for their creativity and influence.
The gamified component of the network creates a fun and accessible environment that introduces an element of play into online social interactions. Blockchain technology makes it possible for Yuser to establish new ways for creators and tastemakers to monetize directly on the platform by gaining crypto rewards for network participation.
Smart contracts, such as Smart Sponsorships, will enable brands and businesses to sponsor user activity on the platform in a secure and transparent way.

Steps to apply
Read through the job description see if you are a fit.
Join our slack channel (yuser_advisors)
Message (@mike_simpson)

What we are looking for
Local Advisors/Marketers

Vacancy
Until end of ITO (estimated 2 months)

Working hours
Approx. 5 hours a week

For the rest of the role head to the original link here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33290680
Activity: 182
March 29, 2018, 03:39:13 PM
Hah) Good advertising Smiley

If be serious, I prefer Bounty. Of course, this requires much more time. However, this is more accessible, especially in a situation when the amount of free fiat is not significantly large to invest in different ICO.
Of course, some projects deserve attention. And such an investment is more likely to be more rational than scrupulous participation in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 03:33:08 PM
I believe a large number of bounties look forward to create news and links although  they not really reach the desired target so they can use airdrop to complement.
Activity: 95
March 29, 2018, 01:23:57 PM
For the bounty we dont need any amount to invest in that we can earn a tokens of that company by doing some campaigns but for invest we need some amount and also we want to be clear in the ico which we are going to invest.....
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
March 29, 2018, 01:13:05 PM
It is best to combine both ways but it depends on your knowledge. If you've understood cryptocurrency well - investing will be better.
Activity: 188
March 29, 2018, 01:11:14 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

would rather join the bounty even though we get a little altcoin if the program is successful but if investing and project is a scam, that's what I fear to invest
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 12:07:25 PM
Morpheus network is a very promising project. Having reached a broad audience, they are coming to serious level. I hope that they will reach exchanges shortly after the ice finishes(major exchanges are awaited). Team is very professional with with strong tension to reach new tops. Meanwhile, product is innovative and has evidence to survive, being not the speculative like others do. personally, I believe that these guys will create new sphere for crypto society. if you are aware of them, help them to go strong
Pages:
Jump to: