Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 72. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 05:56:52 PM
I would advise you to start with a bounty, then you have nothing to lose, but you have the opportunity to learn and see the process from the inside, to observe the development of ico and when you are more confident in understanding, you can invest in ico and in trading, for a start not too much. I'm working with the German project Vreo.io, maybe someone heard. I couldn’t find any competitors for project, that's one of the reasons why I belive in them. They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. Moreover, the interests of all parties are taken into account. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. It seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtc-token-sale-vreo-embedded-in-game-advertising-2886707 Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico
In any case, when choosing a bounty, carefully read the whitepaper and bounty conditions, there all the necessary information
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
March 27, 2018, 05:53:42 PM
Personally i prefer to play safe, i mean i will not invest my money to any alt coin which are basically new in the crypto market. so if i have to choose then i'll choose to participate in bounty campaign and get some token or coin as the credits of my participation.
The worst risk we might take is only when the campaign we're participate in is actually a scam and they did not pay us at all at the end of the campaign.
Activity: 159
Merit: 102
March 27, 2018, 05:37:10 PM
I prefer to participate in bounty rather than invest in ICOs. Yes, both are risky, but the only difference between the bounty is that your investment is just your time and effort. No money.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
March 27, 2018, 05:33:11 PM
Bounties are less and less profitable, last too much and now it's impossible to rank up.
So, the only way to make some money is trading. Of course, you need some money to start, but not so much: actually, it's better to start with a minimal sum, just to understand the game, and only when you'll have decent results to put more money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 02:21:03 PM
Of course I choose bounty.I dont risk with anything,just spending a little of my free time.Investing is a different thing.I dont have a lot of free money to buy crypto.So for this type of people bounty is much better.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
March 26, 2018, 05:10:50 AM
And I'm not good at earning bounty campaigns. Here are just subscriptions, and then some unsuccessful projects came across. How can I invest with such luck, if I can not even choose a project for subscription? I hope that the project, whose signature I am now wearing, will not let me down.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
March 26, 2018, 03:02:50 AM
I started with investments and on the forum I was looking only for information on projects of interest to me. But as I was communicating with other forum participants, I realized that I could be useful to those projects in which I invested. So I began to take part in the bounty companies of those projects in which invested. Now I like ICO Merculet and I think many people should pay attention to this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 02:58:39 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

if investing we need funds as our capital to invest. I do not have much money. so I prefer to follow Bounty, so I do not need to spend capital.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
March 26, 2018, 02:55:44 AM
If you are good at posting, blogging, and writing then bounty it is. If you manage to earn while joining bounties and wants to gain more then that's the time you invest.  All you need is time and faith.
Activity: 65
March 26, 2018, 02:31:34 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

Bounty requires no investment but you need to have higher rank for it. Also a lot of time goes in making posts for this
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
March 26, 2018, 02:26:31 AM
Who has time, desire, and who knows how to write (posts, articles), he can earn a bounty. In addition, for this you need to be out of work and not have the desire to go to work. I like participating in the bounty, I find myself working in many bounty programs.
Activity: 273
March 26, 2018, 02:20:31 AM
I love investing in ICO, do not want to waste time on Bounty
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
March 26, 2018, 02:11:06 AM
I prefer only to participate in bounty campaigns than investing because I am only a poor person and i don't have enough funds to invests in ICOs and investing is a very risky like trading.
Activity: 149
March 26, 2018, 02:08:03 AM
i love is bounty, because we can add assets without spending capital, just by following the campaign and making the bounty a success, in return for us is a free token that can be converted into btc or altcoin
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 02:05:14 AM
Hello!

And your finances allow you to invest so much that you feel confident. If so, why not, collect a portfolio of inexpensive coins. No, it means that you accumulate by participating in the bounty, and in occasion of the Ico the main thing is to see if it has a finished product.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 26, 2018, 02:02:26 AM
I prefer to join bounty. because the risk level is very low. if i invest on coin ico i might lose money. but if I follow the bounty by just writing an article if paid it is great fun.  Grin Grin
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
March 26, 2018, 02:00:32 AM
 I incline toward Bounty in the computerized word take their starting point from web based gaming stages that offered rewards for partaking in their diversion improvement. Bounties are basically boosted compensate systems offered by organizations to people. This means an organization presenting an item or an administration offers a few prizes to individuals in return for playing out specific undertakings. It is similar to a deal exchange of sorts; the organization offers prizes to a man and the individual consequently does some straightforward errands for the organization. It is a veritable methods for promoting for some companies.Within the digital currency scene, bounties have turned into a helpful piece of any ICO crusade. Numerous new businesses normally join an abundance program as a feature of their ICO battle. Amid the abundance program, the ICOs give remuneration to various assignments spread crosswise over advertising, bug announcing or notwithstanding enhancing parts of the digital money system. The reward is generally as digital money tokens or fiat cash this alternative is however uncommon. The digital money space has ended up being a hugely favorable condition for abundance programs. This is on the grounds that it offers incredible prizes and motivations for both the digital currency start-up and people alike.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 26, 2018, 01:59:54 AM
Hello!

Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Id rather choose in bounty. Because their is no money to put in bounty unlike investing you need your money to earn a lot of profit.

Why would anyone choose anything here!?
   I participate in bounty campaigns, here on forum I wear signature,
and I am active on Twitter so I participate in Twitter bounty campaigns.
   On other side investing is something different. I think we should invest
in projects we have faith.
   Participating in bounty campaigns is easy, you don`t have a lot of work,
share here and there, post something. Investing is easy too, you invest
money and you wait. I don`t see a reason why to not participate in both
if you believe in project success.
Activity: 171
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 26, 2018, 01:47:04 AM
Hello!

Id rather choose in bounty. Because their is no money to put in bounty unlike investing you need your money to earn a lot of profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 26, 2018, 01:28:58 AM
No need to choose between the two. If you have time and money, you can do both of them. Investing and promoting an ICO by means of bounty is the most productive way of earning. You will have two things at the same time. Working for bounty doesn't require that much time so if you have other things to do, it won't be an issue. You can also do it on your free time so you have nothing to lose if you do them both. Just make sure that you have done some research about the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: