Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 75. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 04:15:35 AM
if you have a high rank in bitcointalk, then following bounty is a very precise thing, because now there is a merit system so it is very difficult to raise the rank. but if you are new to this forum, then try to understand the discussion of this forum to increase knowledge and then make an investment
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 04:08:29 AM
According to me you can both invest in ICO and take part in bounty companies. Nobody forbids you to combine this. Especially money for investment is not endless. And by participating in bounty companies you can get additional investment
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
March 24, 2018, 04:05:26 AM
If you want to get profit early then investing is the good choice but in case if you don't have enough money to invest then bounty is very good option. I don't have enough money so i prefer bounties and even earned a lot.
Activity: 350
March 24, 2018, 02:54:13 AM
I prefer investment and bounty are also good and the investment is very good for making the future to secure while those who have this currency they are good at all and the investors have invested much of their capital for the bitcoin investment and the people are good and they know the importance of this currency so i would like to use crypto for the future and the bitcoin community is rising day by day.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 02:27:56 AM
Do both instead Wink What I am doing is that, I am joining different bounties and the same time invest to the potential ICO one. There are instances that I joined one ICO bounty and invest to that project and luckily the output is successful.
Activity: 378
March 24, 2018, 02:06:06 AM
BTC, ETH, OMG, CS etc. are good coins. It's is a batter option investing for long time. and bounty Campaign is batter way to earn coin you can participate in good project ico. kickcity is a good project. 
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 24, 2018, 01:46:47 AM
I do not see any reason to choose one thing Smiley If there is money that can be invested, then I invest it. But this does not prevent me from participating additionally in the company's bounty. This is beneficial!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 24, 2018, 01:38:13 AM
if you have much time, dont have job in real, you must follow bounty + invest.
bounty can take much time if you really do all the job and have alt account. so, its like job in office, 8 hours on home.
i just take bounty, i have time so i will follow bounty. but just in night.
bounty is free, no much cost. invest is more risk and need much fund
Activity: 120
March 24, 2018, 01:37:17 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

so bounty is an good job when you do not have money to start investing to these altcoins
trading would be better if you have money to start investing with altcoins and trading is much more profitable because you could make at least 100% monthly
bounties will only requre your much time
Activity: 140
March 24, 2018, 01:31:30 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

Its ok to invest if you have enough capital, but now i prefer to join bounty because in joining you can earn, although there are task to do but its worth it, if i have already earnings then i can invest.
Activity: 98
March 24, 2018, 01:21:48 AM
I prefer bounty cause investing is risky.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 01:15:24 AM
I started my crypto life as an investor. I got some good results but then i stick, so I moved into bounty. So far bounty is a better solution for me.
Activity: 260
March 24, 2018, 01:10:27 AM
i like to do bounty, because we can  get profit without investing ..so we dont have any risk , but if we invest to some project , we have to find either it is a spam or not..
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
March 24, 2018, 12:59:25 AM
I would prefer to follow bounty cause Bounty has no risk, its the project scam you only waste your time for the project scam.  
But Invest in more profitable than Bounty.

If you are starting and learn about cryptocurrency, i prefer you choose bounty program for the first time and you can earn some crypto currencies with joining bounty program. You can learn and now it who best altcoins for your invest someday.
Activity: 91
March 24, 2018, 12:43:54 AM
I do involve in both investment and bounties. I was having some funds for investment that i can keep for long term so that whenever the value will be high i would be able to get profit from it and i keep doing bounties as well to earn from that sideways.
Activity: 113
March 24, 2018, 12:24:20 AM
Hello!

I prefer to participate in bounty campaigns because I think these times are a bit too risky for investments but investing in small amounts accelerates the win
Activity: 462
March 24, 2018, 12:20:20 AM
If you have the money to invest with altcoins,or to do mining or trading probably you wont do bounty hunting anymore,because bounty hunting are only for those who doesnt have enough money to start traing or mining,but if you dont have any time to trading ,you can choose mining instead it will give you passive income,bounties needs a lot of time to be spent.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
March 24, 2018, 12:20:10 AM
I like both of them. Spending a budget to invest in long term some good coins such as BTC, ETH, XRP,... And spending free time to work for bounty campaigns to earn more tokens which are very potential from ICO projects.

I would prefer bounty, because investing would be too risky, at least on bounty you are just going to post and your time and knowledge is the only things you are going to risk.
Activity: 10
March 24, 2018, 12:16:55 AM
I definitely prefer to invest because I find projects that I've researched and feel like I'm really getting behind a project.  But I'm also considering getting more into bounties.  Especially now that a lot of projects are going straight from pre-sales to exchange.  They still require the hype to get the project launched.  I'll gladly take part in that as I become more versed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 12:09:37 AM
I like both of them. Spending a budget to invest in long term some good coins such as BTC, ETH, XRP,... And spending free time to work for bounty campaigns to earn more tokens which are very potential from ICO projects.
Pages:
Jump to: