Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 74. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 03:30:57 PM
Very interesting question.
Which has many different answers:
 Bounty of the company does not require you to invest except your personal time, but the income that you receive depends on many factors such as the company chosen by you, the success of this company and certainly a very important factor. A manager who must all accurately count and pay right, but this is not always so.

But here you are already investing funds in a project that needs to be analyzed before, and this is not a 100% guarantee that it will be profitable and will bring you a reward.

Have a nice day and profit!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 03:27:04 PM
I can not say which I prefer. If there's a cryptocurrency I really believe in, I not only participate in the bounty program but also invest. Bounty and investment can be combined.

But I also like bounty programs because it is a nice way to benefit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
March 25, 2018, 03:24:58 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I am trying to combine. I am engaged in trade in the market, investments and I participate in bounty. I think this is the best option.
Activity: 280
March 25, 2018, 03:23:23 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I prefer joining bounties, it is more profitable and supporting new projects is nice Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 03:21:22 PM
If you invest, now is a good time. The ethereum does not have an expensive price. If you expect its growth, and think that it is at the bottom, then definitely you can look for opportunities for investment.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 25, 2018, 03:17:35 PM
What behind questions? For those who do not have money to invest, it only remains to participate in bounty programs. Especially if the project is promising. Then, having already accumulated a small capital, you can invest money on ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 03:09:05 PM
Maybe it is faster to gain profit by investing your own money in crypto  but I generally prefer to join bounty campaigns. If the project is good enough for me I can hold its coin otherwise I can sell them to buy different promising coin for me. Investing my earnings from bounties is the safest way I think.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 25, 2018, 02:53:34 PM
You can easily do both. In fact, the best sequence is to start with the bounties to get some initial capital, if you start from zero, and then invest it and multiply it. If you're good, of course ...
Activity: 322
March 24, 2018, 02:33:29 PM
In my views bounties is best, Investment is risky, because if you invest at wrong time at coin then you are in lose you money, but if you do bounties there are no chance to lose.
Activity: 23
March 24, 2018, 02:11:35 PM
I am doing both..
Im still on my first bounty and im looking forward to understand how much i will make it.
Im also investing daily on cryptocurrencies, the risk is high and the money invested can be lost..partially i suppose, but i took this risk because i can afford it.
It a game and you can't count on that to have a salary, maybe i will call it a bonus, when i make some money
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 24, 2018, 09:21:26 AM
why don't you try both to get more profit? I invested in coinmetro and also working for bounty too.
Its double profit for me. I believe its a really profitable business and going to x10 in a year.
Activity: 1050
March 24, 2018, 09:19:48 AM
Of course I do both, I work as a marketing that does not have a special time to go online so I prefer to invest in ICO, I only have time when the weekend for hunting bounties.
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
MR06Q8ZM3194
March 24, 2018, 09:11:48 AM
Yes, bounty is a great option than investment, bounties are essentially incentivized reward mechanisms offered by companies to individuals. By introducing a product or a service offers some rewards to people in exchange for performing certain tasks. Investment also has great benefits, like it cannot be traced. This is another advantage, once the seller gets the money, it cannot go back to the buyer by any means. This is important because no government can trace the source of your funds.
Investing is still a good thing especially if we want a specific amount since we can't guarantee the amount we will get in bounty . better do both if you really think that campaign will succeed.
Activity: 196
" As long as you love me"
March 24, 2018, 09:10:03 AM
In my status I will choose bounty because I don't have enough money to invest in ICO. Invest needs money while bounty needs effort and time. When you join in bounty you must be patient in posting, sharing and doing your reports at the end of the week. You must also work for an ICO and follow their rules inorder to gain some stakes. Aside from that you will be paid when the project end.
Activity: 247
March 24, 2018, 08:59:10 AM
Yes, bounty is a great option than investment, bounties are essentially incentivized reward mechanisms offered by companies to individuals. By introducing a product or a service offers some rewards to people in exchange for performing certain tasks. Investment also has great benefits, like it cannot be traced. This is another advantage, once the seller gets the money, it cannot go back to the buyer by any means. This is important because no government can trace the source of your funds.
Activity: 19
March 24, 2018, 07:01:06 AM
Invest in Bounty. Although you're not pulling out money from your pocket, doing bounty is still an investment of your time and effort and for me, it's more rewarding and of course, no risk at all. Especially when you see your bounty coins having market value.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
March 24, 2018, 06:18:51 AM
For me it's Bounties first, in order to earn a little capital...an then invest in the projects I prefer.
For kickcity, I joined the bounty... but today I can't go to the the website ... hope it's not a scam Embarrassed
Activity: 336
March 24, 2018, 04:29:12 AM
In my opinion bounty is better because we dont need to pay to receive token you need only work to receive tokens. This is the best solution in the situation that is now on the crypto market.

Activity: 91
March 24, 2018, 04:25:08 AM
I think the bounty is now more interesting, risk nothing, and get tokens)
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
March 24, 2018, 04:19:56 AM
It is really depends on your resources if you have enough money you should invest to these ICOs or start trading instead,bounty hunting is very good because you will only risk your time and you can earn as much as you can,you wont need to have initial investments like in mining or trading that you will need to have  a decent initial investment.
Pages:
Jump to: