Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 73. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 01:22:09 AM
Invest - bounty ??

I choose Bounty, because is free and takes profit.
Invest is great but need a capital.
So i juat do bounty and sometimes invest to.
Activity: 171
March 26, 2018, 01:09:23 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Searching for good ICOs can be a part time or full time job.  So can the bounty process.  Since the bounty payouts are smaller, if you have the funds to invest I would say investing can give you a larger bang for your buck.  Also you could do a combination as well of both investing and participating in the bounty programs as well.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 25, 2018, 07:18:03 PM
I think the answer is obvious. If you have money, you can become an investor. If you do not have money, you can earn by participating in bounty campaigns. But it is better to combine these two actions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
March 25, 2018, 07:14:57 PM
i like bounty, I get a lot of money from bounty without capital, just work every day to get stake
invest is very risky
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 07:11:25 PM
I prefer both cause I can earn money from both
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 07:09:59 PM
Bounty means a lot of time and some experience of its participants so I really think that investment is better tool.

Activity: 236
March 25, 2018, 07:07:48 PM
still interested in both, but almost entirely my time spent on the bounty. the reason is very reasonable course, bounty does not need capital but its revenue is quite large. an easy job with big results certainly a thing that everyone expected.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Bounty Manager Connecty.io
March 25, 2018, 06:32:11 PM
In any case if you do one or the other HODLLLLLLLLLLL  Grin
Activity: 109
March 25, 2018, 06:26:12 PM
Like everyone else said, it depends on what kind of style you prefer.  I don't feel 100% confident in just one route, so I"m hoping to try multiple ways and hope I end up well off.  I'm going to participate in bounties, and hope that I can take what I make from those and trade them to make even more.
Activity: 268
March 25, 2018, 05:51:49 PM
You can do both, get bounties rewards and you can invest them in other ICOs of your choice.
Yup. Both is better. Investing does not require much time and you can invest your money and earn money from bounty at the same time.
However, bounty is not as cool as you think. There are many scam projects and you have to determine which projects are good and which are bad. They are not always the same. Not every ICOs succeeds and not every ICOs is legit
Activity: 336
March 25, 2018, 05:49:28 PM
Well, in the meantime, I'm testing a new strategy, earning money from bounty companies, and then creating a cohort of these funds. I try to combine bounty company and trade, see what happens. At the moment, the profitability of + 20% compared to the past strategy is just earnings on bounty
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 05:27:21 PM
I work more often for different companies and thus earn money, and already earned funds sometimes invest in certain promising projects.
Activity: 109
Merit: 4
March 25, 2018, 05:23:17 PM
Actually, these are different things. Participation in bounty very much helps when making a decision to invest in this project. I can say from my experience that I will definitely participate in the bounty of the project, where I am going to invest.
Activity: 196
Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18
March 25, 2018, 05:03:07 PM
You can do both, get bounties rewards and you can invest them in other ICOs of your choice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 05:01:02 PM
and why not both options? it is excellent chance to earn more and to learn more about cryptoconversion because when you do tasks on bonuses or you write articles, you study this area more deeply! but if in bounty we risk nothing, then at investments there is quite high risk not to get profit, and it is possible even to lose investments.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
March 25, 2018, 04:34:33 PM
There is no money in bounty. It is dead thing now. Think about invest. But use your mind. Do not listen to anybody. ;)Everybody lies.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 25, 2018, 04:33:20 PM
Investing is just better because you reciving your profit faster and doning nothing. It's risky and expenicve sometimes but better anyway. I used to invest my money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 04:20:30 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

i prefer to do both, invest and join bounty, both of them are very worth to do, and also, we can get a lot of money from investing and joinin a bounty,
i already check the campaign that you posted, i also think that this project is quite good, the website and whitepaper too looks promising, i hope that this campaign will become huge.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
March 25, 2018, 04:16:54 PM
With bounty campaigns you do not have a lot of money. But if you invest in a good ico, the money you invest can be folded to 10 in a few months. You will have a great profit.
So investing in recent times is a better option for me Smiley

it depends on bounty campaign you take part in and activity you do. with good campaign and your creativity you can earn good money even on bounties.
Activity: 380
March 25, 2018, 03:59:18 PM
With bounty campaigns you do not have a lot of money. But if you invest in a good ico, the money you invest can be folded to 10 in a few months. You will have a great profit.
So investing in recent times is a better option for me Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: