Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 77. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
March 23, 2018, 09:36:00 PM
Just on my thoughts, when an ICO appears to be a real-world use case , don't hesitate to invest and join its bounty campaign . So I think it will both work for your advantage just try to know as much about the ICO.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 09:25:09 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I have enough money to invest. but I need more than that. so I will invest it when the market price is stable. because when not want to get a loss when the price of coins in the market declined.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
March 23, 2018, 08:52:25 PM
why not do both? if you have money, then invest to that ICO but please be careful and always research first before putting your money in any ICO since there's a lot of scam ICO. Then why not also do bounty so as to double your stake in that ICO or if you like the ICO but feared in putting your money then just do the bounty.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
March 23, 2018, 08:46:51 PM
my current plan is bounty alone. I have invested a fair share of my savings in altcoins so now focus is only on bounty
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
March 23, 2018, 08:46:37 PM
Much better to bounty because bounty your capital is your time and effort. If you give a token in bounty you better to hold or sell and invest to another coin.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 08:43:59 PM
if you have the means to invest then ICO or tokensale is the easiest way to invest. but for someone who do not have the fund that you are willing to risk then join bounty. just be aware, study carefully, research the project you are going to invest or join with.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 08:41:25 PM
I believe it depends on the time & money you have.
It's with everything in life. Spending more money saves you usually a lot of time.
A Bounty campaign can be very successful for a user, but you have to invest personal time into that. The question is then, what else could I have done in that time and is it more valuable for you than earning money through a bounty campaign?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
March 23, 2018, 08:36:28 PM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

I follow both in addition to investing I also follow the campaign because by following the campaign I can get a little reward that I can get while waiting for my investment is profitable
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 08:23:59 PM
I am more interested in following bounty. what else project very fast like kickcity i follow it just waiting for payment. if for investment I have not studied and have not have capital

You can invest also with that bounty rewards, I also join in a bounty campaign and sell the bounty reward at the pick price then I invest to the other crypto that I believe would get me rich. Wink
Activity: 368
March 23, 2018, 07:44:36 PM
I am more interested in following bounty. what else project very fast like kickcity i follow it just waiting for payment. if for investment I have not studied and have not have capital
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
March 23, 2018, 07:42:40 PM
I don't have yet enough money to invest that is why I am still doing bounties. But I would prefer investing when that project has potential to grow and worth it to make risk. Despite of that, doing bounties is more advantageous if you consider risk taking because in bounties if you were scammed, only the efforts will gonna waste unlike in investing, it is your time and money. Which means, you have to be at least sure and confident to invest from the very beginning.

If you have money, to invest you would not do bounty anymore? This is not wise in my opinion.
In order to be successful investor you have to have good knowledge of the market and crypto. What better way to stay informed than do bounty and win some rewards alongside? 
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Bounty Manager Connecty.io
March 23, 2018, 07:39:52 PM
I don't have yet enough money to invest that is why I am still doing bounties. But I would prefer investing when that project has potential to grow and worth it to make risk. Despite of that, doing bounties is more advantageous if you consider risk taking because in bounties if you were scammed, only the efforts will gonna waste unlike in investing, it is your time and money. Which means, you have to be at least sure and confident to invest from the very beginning.

It depends if you really have a bounty manager managing the bounty or if you try to automatize everything ...

Sometimes a little bit of manual sorting is better  Wink
Activity: 234
March 23, 2018, 07:39:14 PM
Nothing prevents me from combining these two activities. I advise you to have different sources of income, it is more reliable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
March 23, 2018, 07:04:59 PM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
March 23, 2018, 06:59:23 PM
Bounties are alway free but if you find a really reliable invest you will make a killing
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 06:52:40 PM
I choose generosity because I do not have so much money to invest in a project, and such a campaign helps me to earn
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
March 23, 2018, 06:46:33 PM
I think that nothing prevents you from investing in cryptocurrencies, and at the same time to participate in bounty companies. In addition, if you are really interested in the topic of cryptocurrencies, you can combine business with pleasure, as on this forum you can always find useful information for you.
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
March 23, 2018, 06:43:20 PM
If you have money - don't spend you time, because your time it is your money. Just invest. If you have not money - bounty it is good chance for you to get some crypto.
If he has money then he should use his time wisely and research the coins  that he is about to invest in. If he doesn't research then that money is gone.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
March 23, 2018, 06:42:20 PM
Hello!

If you have enough budget you should invest if you are skillful then you should do trading because trading is more risky but encompasses high reward.On the contrary if you dont afford enough budget to invest then you should engage in bounty campaigns and struggle hard to get free crypto by posting useful,productive comments.But Return rate is higher in investment than in bounty campaigns.
That is true.  Lately,  it is too hard to find projects that I can invest too so I decided to buy a coin when there was a dumped.  I am waiting for the market rise to rise which I believe that it will,  so that I can trade it with profit.  I am joining bounty campaigns because I really find it the most assured way of earning tokens and cryptos. Bounty campaigns and trading make a good team in earning cryptos.

For me,  it is not just about earning when it comes to cryptos.  There are ways offered to us for earning but we need to work hard before we can say that we have earned.  Investing and bounties are both  profitable methods but it still depends on  how you are going to do it.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 05:56:59 PM
Will if you want big income then i would for onvesting, and if extra income i’d go for bounty
Pages:
Jump to: