Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 12. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
April 22, 2018, 10:45:31 AM
I believe that bounty is primary and investment is secondary because either way in case of bounty one is going to do extensive research and will promote the best possible projects.
So in this process one will find opportunities to invest also.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 10:32:25 AM
HelloAre you looking for and want to join a great cryptocurrency community?.And you still can not find a quality project that can grow in the long runWhat is MarineCoìn? Do you think Marinecoìn.in has been developed recently with low value coins?In fact, the development of Marinecoìn has started seriously in 2013. And in 2014, -MTC- overtook Bitcoin to become the No. 1 crypt on the market at the time. I have known Marianecoin through Bitcointalk and I regularly follow this project on the website: marineco.ìn/Marinecoìn - the marinecoìn project!!! i really like this. They are fast proof time and blockchain development. You can sign up here  marineco.ìn/ico and do some steps to get 20000 -MTC- free. it’s great. Don’t hesitate with this chance.in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT).Here is one that started in January and is still proceeding. They are using time dilution technology to slowly distribute 9 billion, 20,000 -MTC- at a time, coins to those who help promote their new project. Marinecoìn has been around a long time and is time tested valueFriendly welcome
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 09:54:35 AM
I prefer bounty rather than investing, because in terms of investment would be a big risk compared to the prize, and also in investing will certainly make the concentration will be disrupted at any time.
Activity: 105
April 22, 2018, 08:58:37 AM
Yes, I like to participate in the bounty and investment. If I join them I'll get to know.
The bounty is an investment because you hold the coin of the project, and if you think it's a valuable coin, you can choose to keep it and wait patiently for a huge return.
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 22, 2018, 08:53:36 AM
bounty can be a great start to invest in the future.I am sure that this is what many newcomers in the cryptocurrency sphere do
Activity: 226
April 22, 2018, 08:49:38 AM
investing is passive income and bounty is active.in addition, you may fail to invest and in the end remain without any money
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 08:48:59 AM
Bounty is a great chance for people who do not have the opportunity and the means to invest.And for already held investors, bounty is an opportunity to expand your crypto portfolio.
Activity: 112
April 22, 2018, 08:47:43 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I prefer bounty , it is no risk. if you want to get alot btc, you can try mining.
Activity: 146
April 22, 2018, 08:46:00 AM
I think you should continue to invest, you can buy new tokens, and new tokens can bring you a lot. When you have no money, it is best to participate in a bounty event.
Activity: 241
April 22, 2018, 08:44:17 AM
I like to be a bounty hunter.in General, this is quite a good pastime and in addition you can not lose your money in the end
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 08:43:56 AM
As for me you can do both of them. Bounties are very good option for those who are just starting and who do not have enough money to invest in ICO on the other hand if you already have not enough money you can try to invest directly.
Activity: 336
April 22, 2018, 08:41:38 AM
Risk always there in this field so it is better to earn first and then invest any where as you like and investing your saved money is some thing else so it will be better to join bounty then earn some money and then think about investing for investment R&D is must first read the market various coins their projects their managing team products only then invest, still there risk every where some time we gain and some time we lose.
Activity: 174
April 22, 2018, 02:35:30 AM
currently I prefer bounty to get crypto because I still do not really understand about a trade but if one day I already understand then I will make an investment and trade
Activity: 658
April 22, 2018, 02:29:23 AM
Invest or bounty. I choose bounty for now. Because on the grounds that it may be slightly different from the other friends is because of the level of comfort. Is the investment uncomfortable?
Comfortable. But given the current market conditions that make me more interested in bounty.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
April 22, 2018, 02:14:14 AM
I would rather chose bounty because you can also have an investment through bounty. The token you are getting from bounties, you can also use that for investmet or you can also hodl them and wait for the right time to sell.  In bounty you can earn money without investing capital on it in which it is good for people like me who don't have extta money for investment.
Activity: 155
April 22, 2018, 02:11:49 AM
I like bounty better . It all depends on you if you have the money you can invest . If there is no money , you can do the bounty
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
April 22, 2018, 02:04:50 AM
For me I prefer both, if you have the time for bounties and spare money to invest. Because it seems more profitable to do both we can follow the bounty and become a small investor in the ICO and when the results we get the results of both.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 01:59:16 AM
I would honestly recommend doing both if you can find the time and money it.
I really like the sense, if you have enough moneys or coins to invest why not? you just need to choice the right ico to invest at is more proefitable and of course reliable.  At the same you can do also bounty campaigns although it takes a lot of time and patience for you earn but at least for future you are expecting something in return.
Activity: 182
April 22, 2018, 01:41:22 AM
I prefer bounty because in bounty i can earn free token/coins where I can sell or convert into a money. But sometimes I do invest to buy a token in the exchanger.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
April 22, 2018, 01:34:32 AM
bounty does not take much risk in my opinion
invest provides a great advantage if the goal

Investments yield many times more profit than Bounty. I am engaged in ICO and it is very profitable. Roll Eyes Cool
Pages:
Jump to: