Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 11. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 22, 2018, 03:45:32 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

Participate in the bounties and invest. Obviously certain bounties pay a very good amount to their investors, and very little to bounty hunters
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 02:29:15 PM
For now, I prefer bounties rather than investing. I am starting from scratch so I dont have the ability to invest. In bounty campaigns, I can earn a lot. Even without any involvement of money. It will take sometime but it will be worth it. Then after saving, I can invest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 02:18:25 PM
I think it's better to earn money by bounty and then investing.I do not see so easy income anywhere.After getting income, you can invest in good ICOs. So use this opportunity. Kickcity has not paid yet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
April 22, 2018, 01:02:55 PM
I personally prefer bounty, but if you have more capital it would be nice to follow both, especially if you feel that the bounty project you follow has good prospects in the future, so you will get the result from bounty also the result from your investment.
Activity: 210
April 22, 2018, 12:54:44 PM
I believe that bounty is primary and investment is secondary because either way in case of bounty one is going to do extensive research and will promote the best possible projects.
So in this process one will find opportunities to invest also.

If the project is really worthwhile, which will be relevant in the future, you need to participate in the generosity company, thereby attracting more investors! Distribute the project. But it is also possible to further invest in this project! After all, once you participate in it, you should already understand that the project will successfully develop, it will be useful to society. Then by investing in it, you will get great benefit!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 12:52:49 PM
I adhere to the opinion that it is better to participate both there and there .. but bounty of course the option is more reliable in the sense that you do not lose anything except time
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 12:48:14 PM
It will always depends on you. If you believe in project, then both. Mostly, I choose to join in bounty campaign than investing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 12:47:01 PM
Bounty or invest in depends on you, if you have an excess money or much money to buy tokens it better to invest and when you have nothing then it is better to participate in bounty campaigns. Sacrificing time and putting an effort in some bounties, it's easy to have bounties if you really want to work and earn profit with it. When you have the capital and if you are a good analyst, then I recommend investing because it will help you have more income. So, you can do Bounty and invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 12:39:05 PM
Personally, I prefer investing. Because it does not take much time every day. I bought a crypto currency and forgot
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
April 22, 2018, 12:36:41 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
if you have money I strongly advise to invest because it will greatly support the projects that exist in this forum and include this forum as well because if everyone is just following the gift then I am sure there will be no more successful projet and of course there will be no more projects that go into this forum and make this forum dormant
Activity: 252
April 22, 2018, 12:32:00 PM
There are very successful bounty campaigns, where you can make good money. However, many projects that make ICO don't have bounty programs at all. They are confident in their idea and their attractiveness for for investors. There is two ways: buy during ICO or wait the token goes to exchange
Activity: 84
April 22, 2018, 12:22:00 PM
If we have capital, I would prefer to invest over Bounty. But investing requires a lot of capital and a lot of knowledge can be successful. I think choosing the Bounty program would be less risky, and the income would be enough to spend on living. When you have capital, you will think of investing.
Activity: 195
April 22, 2018, 12:19:18 PM
For me I will do both of them, bounty is just investment too for me. I have to invest my time to get the reward, off course with minimum risk of anything is a good thing to began investment in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
April 22, 2018, 12:18:13 PM
Investing can be started any moment and bounty can be applied for only after user is ranked. Nevertheless I really think that for many newbies it's better to grow till bounty qualifying and apply for one. That is just for having some experience before investing.
Activity: 476
April 22, 2018, 11:38:31 AM
Here, of course, everyone decides for himself, but if there is free time, you can spend it on companies for generosity and profit from it, if there is no time, but there is something to invest, it's a good way to earn decently, the main thing is not to get on scam such a mistake can cost a lot
Activity: 103
April 22, 2018, 11:08:45 AM
Why not both? There is no rule that says you have to pick one. If you are in a bounty campaign and see that the coin is good and has a lot of potential then you can invest in it
Activity: 476
April 22, 2018, 11:05:27 AM
For me both because when investing some tokens patience is the key to gain more profits and while waiting for the tokens you invest to pump you can do bounty to have free tokens and it is profitable.
Activity: 160
April 22, 2018, 10:57:16 AM
If I born rich in this world probably I will choose to invest rather to join in bounty. It will be like wasting of time if I have great wealth. Much better to focus in investment. Unfortunately I am just a simple man nothing to own except self and debts. Now I'm joining bounty than investment.
Activity: 252
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 22, 2018, 10:51:57 AM
I talked a lot and I try to stick to the idea that it's worth investing your time and money only in quality projects. Now, as you can see, I'm promoting Merculet, but I'm investing not only my time but also the means. I believe in this project and prefer to invest in projects I believe in while receiving free coins for bounty in parallel. This is a great strategy if you are good at choosing a project. We have a group of analysts who qualitatively analyze projects and select only the best, and therefore I am confident that everything will be cool Smiley
Activity: 161
April 22, 2018, 10:47:50 AM
I choose investing and bounty. I think that the bounty is a great way to earn money for those people who do not have seed capital. Investing is a passive, but risky income.
Pages:
Jump to: