Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest wisely - page 13. (Read 4812 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 01:23:58 PM
Indeed, we must invest wisely and not just choose investment. And the investment made is unused money / more money. Don't invest all your money. Being wise about finance is very important. so you don't lose when you invest.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 08:15:20 AM
I agree with you. we should better research the ICO before taking part in it
copper member
Activity: 196
August 05, 2018, 01:21:22 PM
 it's true we should have be careful to invest.I think we should be considered about the project & research their results of success, earnings etc.
Activity: 392
August 05, 2018, 11:58:02 AM
I think that various portfolio is the best way to be smart investor. I prefer to invest as in cripticurrency as in different financial tools
But actually it's good because some sites about ICO ranking are very helpful. It's just that we need to do more research. That's good, ICO has an experienced team and has a very good website. And with research, you may decide to invest or not.
GFE
Activity: 336
August 05, 2018, 11:53:53 AM
I think that various portfolio is the best way to be smart investor. I prefer to invest as in cripticurrency as in different financial tools
copper member
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 11:50:12 AM
Exactly agree with you, do your homework carefully, study and research on your own - there are no shortcuts to that! As you say, you just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 34
August 05, 2018, 11:48:50 AM
I trade, invest in ICO and bounty, and the only thing they have is that they can get something from you and never let you take something for yourself. Learn all about the cryptography you want to have. This is the strongest Foundation that is necessary for life here in the crypto space.
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 11:46:30 AM
Do not invest in some project because someone is doing so or some persons are advising to invest there. 
First of all study the project; read white paper; check the past experience of the team behind the project their goals for the current project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 10:49:45 AM
Yes, I also think that investing needs to be reasonable. It's not enough to have good capital. And without sensible investing money, you do not need a mind. But to choose the correct crypto currency. Which will show its potential and growth. And invest in it your investments. You still need to learn this.
Activity: 54
August 05, 2018, 10:49:02 AM
It is true that we need to be careful about what digital currencies we invest. Many of them are promising instant revenues from their projects, but so far members are still waiting for that time. But in the world of investment, we really need to wait longer for us to reach the desired income
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
August 05, 2018, 10:46:15 AM
the one as with distinct on focus of investors view as working on managing use with the evaluation on moderating the details of business intelligence to returns with one on supports on confinement as defining use with one on option as disputing position with the exchange market.
Activity: 148
August 05, 2018, 10:44:53 AM
Yes, there are a lot of ICOs in this market. They don't have real technology. They just use ICO to make money, so now I rarely invest in ICO projects because I risk a lot of investment in ICO. I think investing in some quality. The cryptocurrency will be a better choice.
Activity: 136
August 05, 2018, 10:44:22 AM
So true mate, this days we should be more wisely in terms of our every decision to make or else we would be regretting in the other day.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 10:42:44 AM
Today we already managed to buy Dash for $ 200. Even 1 year ago there were no such prices. The situation in the crypto-currency market is very pleasing.
Activity: 126
August 04, 2018, 01:30:26 PM
Well said, it is really like you just have described. And, I would add that there are so many newbies appeared nowadays, because of the advertisement everywhere. They are tended to invest in anything that is good promoting on the websites, or YouTube
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
August 04, 2018, 01:27:11 PM
People are not that deep that you want them to be, for them it is so easy to be scammed and be fooled with false predictions and promises of those guys who are issuing the scam icos. We all are partly like that we want to get rich over one night.
Activity: 82
August 04, 2018, 10:06:44 AM
Yes, that is the word. Investment needs a lot of background study and wisdom.  I know some investors that are still holding their coin till now, because if they sell it even a week after the end of ICO, they will run at a loss. A lot of projects are not worth investing in.  Another point is that, don't put all your eggs in one basket, that is, spread your investment across so that risks can be shared also.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
August 04, 2018, 09:33:42 AM
I joined crypto investment from last years and do much research about ico tokens. I found that many old tokens have much lower price then the ico price, at least lost 50%. People still love what develop team write on the paper and that result they can have their money lost.
Activity: 90
August 04, 2018, 09:33:13 AM
You are correct brother. Rating is a decent concealed place of an ICO that doesn't have really a future. Simply because of impact they have the great rating however with regards to play out the undertaking to make it effective they don't have enough capacity to make it.
This ought to likewise the thing the abundance battle should figure out how to quit contributing the ideal opportunity to no end.

That doesn't necessarily have to be the case always you know. That statement is not wrong but not entirely correct. I like to think that these ratings are based on the actual scenario.
Activity: 434
July 21, 2018, 06:02:40 AM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).
Unfortunately, a huge number of people absolutely do not want to think with their own heads. They rely on the opinion of "authoritative" sources, which themselves understand little. But this is a problem for every person.
Pages:
Jump to: